Quebec High School Mask Revolt, "LET US BREATHE!"

i was attempting to summarize and simplify, but you can see the details here

And you believe what comes out of the CDC. Fauci--Masks are ineffective. Followed by Masks work. Followed by Masks really are ineffective. Followed by More masks are better. LMAO
Fauci Masks copy.jpg

And lest you forget, The vegetable handed his dirty mask to outgoing SCOTUS justice, Steven Breyer which Breyer promptly pocketed. No chance of spread there eh? You've been duped.

And you believe what comes out of the CDC. Fauci--Masks are ineffective. Followed by Masks work. Followed by Masks really are ineffective. Followed by More masks are better. LMAO
View attachment 595412
And lest you forget, The vegetable handed his dirty mask to outgoing SCOTUS justice, Steven Breyer which Breyer promptly pocketed. No chance of spread there eh? You've been duped.
its like weather science. One day its stormy, the other its sunny, and then it rains.
For the virus, new variants and data comes in all the time.
Before the pandemic kicked in, around February 2020, it wasnt widely known the critical importance of using masks for source control for exhaled virus. This pandemic has moved virology forward immensely.

its like weather science. One day its stormy, the other its sunny, and then it rains.
For the virus, new variants and data comes in all the time.
Before the pandemic kicked in, around February 2020, it wasnt widely known the critical importance of using masks for source control for exhaled virus. This pandemic has moved virology forward immensely.
Nope, the scamdemic has set back public trust in the medical establishment as a whole one hundred years. Never in that time has public trust been lower. That is what happens when the government lies. It works for a while, but as the critical thinking public becomes aware of the lies (not science, and certainly not mutating viruses) they lose all faith in those who previously would have been given a pass. Blatant Lies work that way. I am in the vulnerable age group with a heart condition and I have had both the Alpha and Omicron variants a year apart and survived both easily along with six members of my family, so I speak from a bit of experience and NOT from what I heard from some lying, overpaid, DC bureaucrat who hasn't done anything helpful or productive in forty years.

The dangers of education. They learn to read and think, then maybe realize their elders are insane. I can't even wear one of those Gates face diapers for a minute without feeling like I am suffocating.

#LetUsBreathe #FreedomConvoy2022 #MassPsychosis #ArrestSchwab #Nuremberg2 #TruckersForFreedom #FreedomConvoy2022

Jan. 30th, 2022. Telegram source:

MASKS DON’T WORK, A REVIEW
Masks Don’t Work, a Review November 2021

Top Pathologists Say mRNA "Vaccine" Injections Killing People
Top Pathologists Say Autopsies Show COVID Vaccines Are Killing People

"We herewith present scientific evidence that calls for an immediate stop of the use of gene-based COVID-19 vaccines....we show that the vaccines can trigger self-destructive processes that lead to debilitating illness and death…." – Professor Dr. Arne Burkhardt, Professor of Pathology University of Hamburg, Professor Dr. Walter Lang

Ex-Pfizer Top Scientist Details How Some Vaccine Batches Are Poison, How to Look Up if Your Batch is One
Ex-Pfizer Top Scientist Says Some Vaccine Batches Are Poison, How to Look Up if Your Batch is One

For "Vaccine" victims:

RealNotRare
Real, Not Rare | Please Share

No More Silence
Home - No More Silence - Telling Our Stories

mhrlbyffo1f81.gif.gif

Forum List

Back