Quebec High School Mask Revolt, "LET US BREATHE!"

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
The dangers of education. They learn to read and think, then maybe realize their elders are insane. I can't even wear one of those Gates face diapers for a minute without feeling like I am suffocating.

#LetUsBreathe #FreedomConvoy2022 #MassPsychosis #ArrestSchwab #Nuremberg2 #TruckersForFreedom #FreedomConvoy2022

Jan. 30th, 2022. Telegram source:

MASKS DON’T WORK, A REVIEW
Masks Don’t Work, a Review November 2021

Top Pathologists Say mRNA "Vaccine" Injections Killing People
Top Pathologists Say Autopsies Show COVID Vaccines Are Killing People

"We herewith present scientific evidence that calls for an immediate stop of the use of gene-based COVID-19 vaccines....we show that the vaccines can trigger self-destructive processes that lead to debilitating illness and death…." – Professor Dr. Arne Burkhardt, Professor of Pathology University of Hamburg, Professor Dr. Walter Lang

Ex-Pfizer Top Scientist Details How Some Vaccine Batches Are Poison, How to Look Up if Your Batch is One
Ex-Pfizer Top Scientist Says Some Vaccine Batches Are Poison, How to Look Up if Your Batch is One

For "Vaccine" victims:

RealNotRare
Real, Not Rare | Please Share

No More Silence
Home - No More Silence - Telling Our Stories

I wonder if they were requiring just any mask, or now requiring those N94 masks.

I was required to use one of those N94 masks and a face shield to visit my Grandmother. Of course, it was worth it. . . but damn, I could not really breath in that mask. I can't imagine doing that for more than an hour.

I wonder if they were requiring just any mask, or now requiring those N94 masks.

I was required to use one of those N94 masks and a face shield to visit my Grandmother. Of course, it was worth it. . . but damn, I could not really breath in that mask. I can't imagine doing that for more than an hour.
How'd ya like to be a Dr. or Nurse who has to wear one for an 8, 10, 12 hour work shift wearing a mask & risking their own lives trying to save the sorry asses of people like you who whine like a little girl over wearing a fucking lousy mask & end up in hospital begging for help?

Grow the fuck up for chrissake.

Those school districts that are defying Youngkin here in Virginia are getting a lot of pushback from both teachers and parents in those districts since all the other districts have either ended or are going with the parental option thing. I look for them to knuckle under after Spring break if not before.

How'd ya like to be a Dr. or Nurse who has to wear one for an 8, 10, 12 hour work shift wearing a mask & risking their own lives trying to save the sorry asses of people like you who whine like a little girl over wearing a fucking lousy mask & end up in hospital begging for help?

So you are saying the "vaccines" don't work?

Those school districts that are defying Youngkin here in Virginia are getting a lot of pushback from both teachers and parents in those districts since all the other districts have either ended or are going with the parental option thing. I look for them to knuckle under after Spring break if not before.

Fairfax and Arlington are not really VA they are more Deep Swamp.

North Idaho, schools open, no masks, no vax required. Eastern WA, schools shut down, mask mandates and vax requirement for teachers--guess who has the best covid numbers, hint it isn't the state that Jay Inslee reigns over.

Professor Ehud Qimron: “Ministry of Health, it’s time to admit failure”​

Never thought I would be on this site long enough to see a member more brainwashed than RWer, Jakey, Deany or Crep. You sure as hell take the cake.

I have no problem wearing them around high risk populations. I even noted that in my post.

Your ability for critical thinking? Abysmal.

63c88o.jpg

63c8q7.jpg

Last edited:

Quit trying to kill our nurses and doctors and quit firing them if they choose to want to live free.

Quit being a little bitch with low testosterone, and quit wearing your girlfriends panties.

Professor Ehud Qimron: “Ministry of Health, it’s time to admit failure”​

Never thought I would be on this site long enough to see a member more brainwashed than RWer, Jakey, Deany or Crep. You sure as hell take the cake.

I have no problem wearing them around high risk populations. I even noted that in my post.

Your ability for critical thinking? Abysmal.

63c88o.jpg

63c8q7.jpg
The vaccine spreads Covid and does not protect you from Covid.

No I'm not saying that all. Do ya think that the vast majority of people dying from Covod are unvaxxed is just a coincidence?
Actually The Vaxxed are who are getting Covid and who are hospitalized. You all are also carriers of the disease and spreading it.

The dangers of education. They learn to read and think, then maybe realize their elders are insane. I can't even wear one of those Gates face diapers for a minute without feeling like I am suffocating.

#LetUsBreathe #FreedomConvoy2022 #MassPsychosis #ArrestSchwab #Nuremberg2 #TruckersForFreedom #FreedomConvoy2022

Jan. 30th, 2022. Telegram source:

MASKS DON’T WORK, A REVIEW
Masks Don’t Work, a Review November 2021

Top Pathologists Say mRNA "Vaccine" Injections Killing People
Top Pathologists Say Autopsies Show COVID Vaccines Are Killing People

"We herewith present scientific evidence that calls for an immediate stop of the use of gene-based COVID-19 vaccines....we show that the vaccines can trigger self-destructive processes that lead to debilitating illness and death…." – Professor Dr. Arne Burkhardt, Professor of Pathology University of Hamburg, Professor Dr. Walter Lang

Ex-Pfizer Top Scientist Details How Some Vaccine Batches Are Poison, How to Look Up if Your Batch is One
Ex-Pfizer Top Scientist Says Some Vaccine Batches Are Poison, How to Look Up if Your Batch is One

For "Vaccine" victims:

RealNotRare
Real, Not Rare | Please Share

No More Silence
Home - No More Silence - Telling Our Stories

We have a forum for threads about Canada. Please put them there

Forum List

Back