LSU vs. Wisconsin and Georgia vs. Clemson

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Who will win these two huge week one games? I think LSU will have too much speed for Badgers. Although my heart is with the red and white underdogs. I think Clemson and Georgia is a toss-up, but I think Georgia will win and they could shake things up in the SEC this year.

Who will win these two huge week one games? I think LSU will have too much speed for Badgers. Although my heart is with the red and white underdogs. I think Clemson and Georgia is a toss-up, but I think Georgia will win and they could shake things up in the SEC this year.

After the slaughter of South Carolina by Texas A&M, the SEC East is wide open. GA has the talent to do it, but they usually manage to drop a game or two. Mizzou might be the team.

I agree that LSU's speed will be too much.

But not to worry. Your red & white underdogs will be avenged by the crimson & white juggernaut that will roll over the bayou bengals in November.

After the slaughter of South Carolina by Texas A&M, the SEC East is wide open. GA has the talent to do it, but they usually manage to drop a game or two. Mizzou might be the team.
Missouri might if they can shut down that right side of the field. The 2013 South Carolina loss last year was brutal. Yes, in the SEC Alabama is a juggernaut , but everyone cheers against the Yankees, and Buster Douglas was great.

But not to worry. Your red & white underdogs will be avenged by the crimson & white juggernaut that will roll over the bayou bengals in November.
I think Bama will beat LSU. You guys need to find a starting QB. A&M will give you guys trouble. They have one of best defensive backfields in the nation.

I think Bama will beat LSU. You guys need to find a starting QB. A&M will give you guys trouble. They have one of best defensive backfields in the nation.

Two years ago, when A&M was shifted into the SEC, they were supposed to be everybody's whipped puppy dog.

People are not saying that any more, certainly not in South Carolina anyway.

We need to get the freshmen CBs into the game before the A&M game. Our pass defense has glaring holes.

As for A&M's defensive backfield, our running game will show whether their conditioning is up to par. We have 3 RBs that would be starters anywhere else.

Forum List

Back