Quanell X Comes to Texas

Not all Aframs feel the way Quanell feels, only some oversensitive, paranoid, delusional white person would think that.

Of course the simple minded love false idols!

God and Jesus Christ are real, you wouldn't exist if this wasn't so.

Not surprising you support a racist and pro-segregationist! Malcolm X did far more harm to the black people then good. That is a FACT!
Malcolm wasn't racist nor a pro segregationist, just a pro self determination type person, in other words he supported black people doing for themselves as opposed to begging whites.

Supporting another person who has harmed the black man 10 fold more than he has help!

Jeremiah Wright has never done the Bass wrong nor any black for that matter.

Thomas grew up in a 100 fold harder life than X or Wright! Yet he didn't let it stop him from achieving. Unlike you, Thomas loves this country, and see some past injustices trying to be corrected by their own injustices! Amazing that Blacks can only support other Blacks, only if that person is in favor of the nannie state, supports welfare, supports big government, ignore the constitution and specfically ignores the 14th amendment, which was ironically greated to protect minorities, specifically to protect African-Americans!

Thomas is a hypocrite he is against affirmative action yet wasn't against when he used it to obtain his social position and upliftment

I find it shocking that you left both MLK and Douglas off your list! I have them on the top of my list as the most admired Americans regardless of race!

MLK is on the Bass' list but not the MLK white people have created. That MLK just right before his death is the MLK the Bass admired the most.

I have to disagree! I think most African Americans love this country, would fight and die for this country (and many did in all wars including the Revolutionary War), unlike many White and Latino Americans they don't associate with other countries (not very often do they call themselves Nigerians or Angolians, rather they call themselves Americans - Yet you hear Irish, Italian, Russian, Polish, German, Mexican, Puerto Rican and Cuban Americans) and most who have been around Whites seem to fit in and associate with Whites fine.

The inner city kids who usually never associate with Whites might have some prejudices. However, Whites out in the country that have never really associated with Blacks do also! With my experience with Blacks (I went to a very integrated Highschool in burbs of Chicago) is they harbor some prejudices, but most are more than willing to accept Whites for who they are and form friendships with Whites!

I have to disagree.

usinteracial025sq.gif

Well a lot of Aframs may feel that social injustice, racism and discrimination still rules in America but most don't want to kill whitey nor go back to Africa.
What percent do you think "want to kill whitey"?

Of course they don't want to go to Africa, who does?

Not all Aframs feel the way Quanell feels, only some oversensitive, paranoid, delusional white person would think that.

Tell me why do you choose to be a racist?

The Bass isn't a racist, stop trolling.

You sure sound like a racist. And I should know I spent a number of years in a Texas prison with nothing but racist. Some of things you're stated in past post was lock step in line with those very people.

The Bass isn't a racist, stop trolling.

You sure sound like a racist. And I should know I spent a number of years in a Texas prison with nothing but racist. Some of things you're stated in past post was lock step in line with those very people.

The Bass has never been in prison and stated nothing racist in any of his posts.

Sorry, but The Bass is a total racist and an idiot to boot.

The Bass has never been in prison and stated nothing racist in any of his posts.

The bass stated nothing racist and isn't a racist you have no evidence of this.

But I do have evidence. I've been reading your past post on the topic of racism and anyone with an ounce of common sense can tell where you stand. As for me, being a white man I have a few issues with blacks that border on racism. The fact that most all blacks feel that white society owes them is one of my biggest issues, the other is the double standard that exist between whites and blacks. The difference between you and I is that I'm not afraid to admit how I feel and why I feel the way I do, you on the other hand appear to me as a racist that lacks any amount of courage.

If your scared just say your scared.

But I do have evidence. I've been reading your past post on the topic of racism and anyone with an ounce of common sense can tell where you stand. As for me, being a white man I have a few issues with blacks that border on racism. The fact that most all blacks feel that white society owes them is one of my biggest issues, the other is the double standard that exist between whites and blacks. The difference between you and I is that I'm not afraid to admit how I feel and why I feel the way I do, you on the other hand appear to me as a racist that lacks any amount of courage.

You have posted nil evidence of the Bass being racist, you can accuse the Bass all you like and repeat it ad naseum, the fact remains the Bass stated nothing racist and is not a racist.

You have posted nil evidence of the Bass being racist, you can accuse the Bass all you like and repeat it ad naseum, the fact remains the Bass stated nothing racist and is not a racist.

The evidence is in your previous post.

Why do you insist on talking about yourself in the third party? People that tend to do that are subconsciously trying to distance themselves from their stated opinions. In other words you really don't believe a word you're saying, nor do I.

One more observation, you also seem to be a person of limited education. Care to disclose what type of educational background you possess? If any.

God and Jesus Christ are real, you wouldn't exist if this wasn't so.
You can believe your folklore all you want, I choose not to.

Malcolm wasn't racist nor a pro segregationist, just a pro self determination type person, in other words he supported black people doing for themselves as opposed to begging whites.
Don't be delussional. Malcolm X was a black supremacy!

Jeremiah Wright has never done the Bass wrong nor any black for that matter.
Here is how Wright (similar to how Jesse Jackson does) harms the black community. He makes crazy speeches of how Whites and the American government harms blacks. He produces excuses for them. Instead of telling them to stand on their own 2 feet and work hard to get ahead (like what both MLK and Douglas preached), he says blame the White man and blame the American Government. They are the enemy, instead of trying to better your communities blame others for your problems!

He hurts them 10 fold more than he helps, since its much easier to blame others and make excuses, then take action and try to better yourself!

Thomas is a hypocrite he is against affirmative action yet wasn't against when he used it to obtain his social position and upliftment
No he is not! He supported when he was young and liberal! But after he became a protection of the constitution and law and order, he saw that affirmative action is in direct violation of the 14th amendment. The CIVIL RIGHTS AMENDMENT! He is a man the came from squader and made his own way to one of the more highly respected jobs in America. He is a man of his word and a great one in my opinion!

MLK is on the Bass' list but not the MLK white people have created. That MLK just right before his death is the MLK the Bass admired the most.
What is the MLK that Whites created? You like the one right before his death? Please explain. What about Fredrick Douglas? Please tell me you know who he is!

Forum List

Back