Anti-racist, or anti-white?

S. Robertsen

Rookie
May 9, 2009
It is said that there is this RACE problem. They say this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to "assimilate," i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I'm not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn't object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Anti-racist, or anti-white?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is said that there is this RACE problem. They say this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

Who are they?

The Netherlands and Belgium are as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to "assimilate," i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

Everybody doesn’t say that.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

I’d say you are stupid.

How long would it take anyone to realize I'm not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

What is the black problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn't object to this?

I think your psycho.

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

There is no genocide against the white race.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Again who are they?

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

No, anti-racist means opposed to racists.
Anti-white means opposed to whites.
I suggest a dictionary.

Last edited:
B94, I said that anti-racist is a code word for anti-white. IF you are not able to understand that words can be used differently than what it says in some dictionary then it is very hard for me to explain this to you.

But it is just like the poster Tank wrote: "Diversity = Less White People"

If you look up the word "diversity" in a dictionary it will not say "less white people." But if you hear some anti-white (anti-racist) speak, and says that the city is not diverse enough that means there are too many white people there.

That was just one of many examples that anti-racist is always a code word for anti-white!

Diversity = Less White People

We don't need less white people. Europe and North America constitute less than 20% of the world's population because our population rates (excluding immigration) have stabilized. What we really need is for Asia, Africa and South America to do the same. China's one child policy should be adopted world wide. That'd be much better for world peace than any kind of forced diversity.

you cant stop the evolution of time etc....i would never consider interracial marriage or relationship of any kind....my son would not either....has nothing to do with black, mexicans, asians etc....just prefer he stay to his race....my nephew is going out with a vietnamese woman and has been for over 4 year we expect a marriage announcement anytime and will welcome her....my personal feelings do not rule the world...

What is your plan for this BLACK problem?

You must read the entire post. I am saying that anti-racists want immigration into all white countries and they force immigration only into white countries. They demand integration and supports assimilation. The goal is a melting pot where all will be brown. They want a world without white people.

And I am saying: what is someone wanted a world without black people? Would they be considered anti-racist or anti-black?

you cant stop the evolution of time etc....i would never consider interracial marriage or relationship of any kind....my son would not either....has nothing to do with black, mexicans, asians etc....just prefer he stay to his race....my nephew is going out with a vietnamese woman and has been for over 4 year we expect a marriage announcement anytime and will welcome her....my personal feelings do not rule the world...

We can stop white genocide. At least you could say it is immoral! But it seems like you are anti-white and that you support a "melting pot" in white countries i.e. white genocide.

I just love when a point is lost because the person with the point turns it into EXACTLY what he is complaining about.

It seems like you understood what the point was. It seems like you understand that there is an ongoing program of genocide against the white race. It also seems like you support it...

What is your plan for this BLACK problem?

You must read the entire post. I am saying that anti-racists want immigration into all white countries and they force immigration only into white countries. They demand integration and supports assimilation. The goal is a melting pot where all will be brown. They want a world without white people.

And I am saying: what is someone wanted a world without black people? Would they be considered anti-racist or anti-black?

I think I am still confused...what is an "anti-racist"?

And if you are complaining about people being "anti-racist", I have to assume that you are "pro-racist".

I just love when a point is lost because the person with the point turns it into EXACTLY what he is complaining about.

It seems like you understood what the point was. It seems like you understand that there is an ongoing program of genocide against the white race. It also seems like you support it...

I suggest you look up what the word actually means you dumb ass.

We don't need less white people. Europe and North America constitute less than 20% of the world's population because our population rates (excluding immigration) have stabilized. What we really need is for Asia, Africa and South America to do the same. China's one child policy should be adopted world wide. That'd be much better for world peace than any kind of forced diversity.

We need to preserve the white race. I think that all races have a right to exist, including the white race. And when I include the white race, all the so called anti-racists gets very angry. Which proves that anti-racists are just anti-white.

We need to preserve the white race. I think that all races have a right to exist, including the white race. And when I include the white race, all the so called anti-racists gets very angry. Which proves that anti-racists are just anti-white.

Okay...but I don't think that there are any official policies that are forcing intermixing of races. And I don't know of any white people who have been forced by the government to mate with a different race with the purpose of eradicating the white race.

Do you advocate outlawing interracial relationships?

Keep making ignorant comments like the above. Whites suffer racism too, but there is no "genocide" occurring and if you knew what the damn word meant you would stop making such retarded claims. Ohh and no RACE deserves to be protected at the cost of other races. They only way the "white" race dies off is if it allows it self to. There is no great world conspiracy to wipe out white people.

As I was explaining to another poster here. If you can not understand that words can have a different meaning than what it says in some dictionary, then it is hard for me to explain this to you.

This is also why I say anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

As I was explaining to another poster here. If you can not understand that words can have a different meaning than what it says in some dictionary, then it is hard for me to explain this to you.

This is also why I say anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Genocide has a clear meaning. And you are either a bald face liar or to dumb to know reality if you keep claiming anyone is practicing Genocide on the white race.

White genocide is not a conspiracy, it is declared policy. When it comes to the word genocide I use the UN definition from 1948.

Immigration is forced on all white countries and only white countries. Everybody who opposes white genocide are condemd by the so called anti-racists.

Keep making ignorant comments like the above. Whites suffer racism too, but there is no "genocide" occurring and if you knew what the damn word meant you would stop making such retarded claims. Ohh and no RACE deserves to be protected at the cost of other races. They only way the "white" race dies off is if it allows it self to. There is no great world conspiracy to wipe out white people.

I think I am still confused...what is an "anti-racist"?

And if you are complaining about people being "anti-racist", I have to assume that you are "pro-racist".

Anti-racists want a world whitout white people through immigration, integration and assimilation. They call it the melting pot. I am saying that anti-racists are anti-white. They want white genocide. I want to preserve my race. I am pro-white.

Forum List

Back