Quanell X Comes to Texas

Um ... sure, if you say so. :cuckoo:

The Bass is sick and tired of your jackass sticking your head in the sand pretending that everyone else is wrong and you're so right, post some evidence to back up claims or shut the hell up, trolling condescending posts don't do anything, the Bass' point stands, this New version of the BPP is in no way related to nor affiliated with the original BPP of the 1960s which was destroyed by the dishonest and racist efforts of the FBI under Edgar J. Hoover, need more proof jackass? Here's more:

http://www.blackpanther.org/newsalert.htm

You're doing a fine job of proving me and those who have agreed correct.

You're doing a great job of sticking your head in the sand and avoiding the rality of the obvious, still waiting for you to substantiate your false untruthful claims, the Bass has backed up his claims with facts and proof, what have you to offer? Post some links or something.

The Bass is sick and tired of your jackass sticking your head in the sand pretending that everyone else is wrong and you're so right, post some evidence to back up claims or shut the hell up, trolling condescending posts don't do anything, the Bass' point stands, this New version of the BPP is in no way related to nor affiliated with the original BPP of the 1960s which was destroyed by the dishonest and racist efforts of the FBI under Edgar J. Hoover, need more proof jackass? Here's more:

http://www.blackpanther.org/newsalert.htm

You're doing a great job of sticking your head in the sand and avoiding the rality of the obvious, still waiting for you to substantiate your false untruthful claims, the Bass has backed up his claims with facts and proof, what have you to offer? Post some links or something.

Regardless of what they say they stand for, they attack people who are white for being white, period. That'd be like standing up for the Hell's Angels just because they "support charities".

Regardless of what they say they stand for, they attack people who are white for being white, period. That'd be like standing up for the Hell's Angels just because they "support charities".

The original BPP did not attack whites for being white you idiot, but the FBI under Hoover attacked BPP members for being black and assertive and wanting to do something for the people. Again, the BPP was supported by alot of whites, just read the declassified FBI file, Hoover did everything he could to try to discredit them publicly to stop this support, damn you're so stupid.

The original BPP did not attack whites for being white you idiot, but the FBI under Hoover attacked BPP members for being black and assertive and wanting to do something for the people. Again, the BPP was supported by alot of whites, just read the declassified FBI file, Hoover did everything he could to try to discredit them publicly to stop this support, damn you're so stupid.

Sure .. I take it you were there personally and saw their credentials to? :lol:

They did not and if they did where is the proof for this since it is your jackass that is making and or implying this claim? The burden of proof is on you to back that up, you have provided nil evidence of the old BPP attacking whites for being white.

They did not and if they did where is the proof for this since it is your jackass that is making and or implying this claim? The burden of proof is on you to back that up, you have provided nil evidence of the old BPP attacking whites for being white.

You're the one claiming that the FBI attacked them ... LOL ... so you post what they claim and no real evidence ... then you demand evidence that they attack white people for being white when it's been all over the news in the past ... yeah. Come up with some hard evidence for your funny claim first.

You're the one claiming that the FBI attacked them ... LOL ... so you post what they claim and no real evidence ... then you demand evidence that they attack white people for being white when it's been all over the news in the past ... yeah. Come up with some hard evidence for your funny claim first.

The Bass posted evidence that the FBI attacked the Panthers you idiot, that first link posted contained actually excerpts from declassified FBI files as well as parts of the Church Report, the Bass has backed up his side still waiting on you.

Yeah ... those aren't biased in any way ...

You are getting funnier with your conspiracy theories than Terral has been.

This modern version of the BPP is nothing like the original one from the 60s which was not a racist organization.

Both versions are highly racist!

If you want to complain about the KKK and the Skin heads, then be fair and call out all racist groups with they are Black, White or Latino groups.

You don't see many white people standing up for the KKK claiming its not a racist organization, sure you have a very rednecks that try to state they are for racial separation, but we all know they are racists.

Same with the BPP. They are and never were a non-racist group. Call a spade a spade for once!

Here's a link to educate dumb kitten's retardology, some people are so damn quick to label people and organizations without any knowledge of said people because they rely on hearsay and lies, this same FBI that targeted the old BPP also targeted MLK and even tried to get him to commit suicide by trying to blackmail him.

The FBI'S Covert Action Program to Destroy the Black Panther Party

Say what you want, but all Americans (including African-Americans) should look up to and follow two of the best Americans of all time - Fredrick Douglas and Martin Luther King Jr! Forget skin color, these were by far two of the best AMERICANS to ever call this country their home. You, as well as all Americans, should idolize this guy versus racist figures like Quanell X or Jesse Jackson!

I will toss another African-American out their for you to emulate - Clarence Thomas!

This modern version of the BPP is nothing like the original one from the 60s which was not a racist organization.

If you want to complain about the KKK and the Skin heads, then be fair and call out all racist groups with they are Black, White or Latino groups.

You don't see many white people standing up for the KKK claiming its not a racist organization, sure you have a very rednecks that try to state they are for racial separation, but we all know they are racists.

Same with the BPP. They are and never were a non-racist group. Call a spade a spade for once!

Repeat again, the old BPP was not a racist organization, it had whites supporting it and worked hand in hand with other like minded leftist movements of the 60s.

Here's a link to educate dumb kitten's retardology, some people are so damn quick to label people and organizations without any knowledge of said people because they rely on hearsay and lies, this same FBI that targeted the old BPP also targeted MLK and even tried to get him to commit suicide by trying to blackmail him.

The FBI'S Covert Action Program to Destroy the Black Panther Party

Say what you want, but all Americans (including African-Americans) should look up to and follow two of the best Americans of all time - Fredrick Douglas and Martin Luther King Jr! Forget skin color, these were by far two of the best AMERICANS to ever call this country their home. You, as well as all Americans, should idolize this guy versus racist figures like Quanell X or Jesse Jackson!

I will toss another African-American out their for you to emulate - Clarence Thomas!

The Bass first and formost looks to God and Jesus and role models and after them the Bass looks to his grandfather and father, both whom are ministers, after that its Malcolm X, Jeremiah Wright, David Walker and Nat Turner. Clarence Thomas is a hankerchief head Uncle Thomas and is no role model for black people.

Repeat again, the old BPP was not a racist organization, it had whites supporting it and worked hand in hand with other like minded leftist movements of the 60s.

OK, I might give you that the Original BPP was not racist at first, but definely developed into those lines.

However, the New BPP, whih is disguishable and separable from the original party, is racist to the core. They are a cancer on America, African Americans and the World at together!

The old BPP was never racist and never even approached being racist, why so many people believe in lies and distortions the Bass doesn't know.

The Bass first and formost looks to God and Jesus
Of course the simple minded love false idols!

and role models and after them the Bass looks to his grandfather and father, both whom are ministers,
As you should. If you children do not look up to you as a positive role model, then you failed as a parent

after that its Malcolm X,
Not surprising you support a racist and pro-segregationist! Malcolm X did far more harm to the black people then good. That is a FACT!

Jeremiah Wright
Supporting another person who has harmed the black man 10 fold more than he has help!

David Walker and Nat Turner.
Not familiar with them, so I won't comment

Clarence Thomas is a hankerchief head Uncle Thomas and is no role model for black people.
Thomas grew up in a 100 fold harder life than X or Wright! Yet he didn't let it stop him from achieving. Unlike you, Thomas loves this country, and see some past injustices trying to be corrected by their own injustices! Amazing that Blacks can only support other Blacks, only if that person is in favor of the nannie state, supports welfare, supports big government, ignore the constitution and specfically ignores the 14th amendment, which was ironically greated to protect minorities, specifically to protect African-Americans!

I find it shocking that you left both MLK and Douglas off your list! I have them on the top of my list as the most admired Americans regardless of race!

The way Quanell X feels is the way the majority of Africans in America feel.
I have to disagree! I think most African Americans love this country, would fight and die for this country (and many did in all wars including the Revolutionary War), unlike many White and Latino Americans they don't associate with other countries (not very often do they call themselves Nigerians or Angolians, rather they call themselves Americans - Yet you hear Irish, Italian, Russian, Polish, German, Mexican, Puerto Rican and Cuban Americans) and most who have been around Whites seem to fit in and associate with Whites fine.

The inner city kids who usually never associate with Whites might have some prejudices. However, Whites out in the country that have never really associated with Blacks do also! With my experience with Blacks (I went to a very integrated Highschool in burbs of Chicago) is they harbor some prejudices, but most are more than willing to accept Whites for who they are and form friendships with Whites!

I have to disagree.

Forum List

Back