Qe 3??

I think Bernanke is trying to lower the value of the dollar.

on purpose?

I would say this is reasonable to believe yes, actually it could be said that it would be unreasonable to believe otherwise.
Every single action this theorist has taken in the last 5 years has driven the dollar value down....every one.

yes I know but we are so very close to stagnation, another wave of inflationary pressure is exactly what we don't need.....fucking bernbank...

on purpose?

I would say this is reasonable to believe yes, actually it could be said that it would be unreasonable to believe otherwise.
Every single action this theorist has taken in the last 5 years has driven the dollar value down....every one.

yes I know but we are so very close to stagnation, another wave of inflationary pressure is exactly what we don't need.....fucking bernbank...
He may believe it will stimulate employment if he still believes the Keynesian fallacy that inflation and employment are inversely related.

I think Bernanke is trying to lower the value of the dollar.

on purpose?

The first round of QE, along with TARP, caused the dollar to rally.

He may believe it will stimulate employment if he still believes the Keynesian fallacy that inflation and employment are inversely related.

Oh yeah - Bernanke, Obama, Krugman & the Democrats are all true blue believers in "Keynesian Economics". That is exactly why I bought 100oz of Gold after Obama won the election. I expect nothing less than a full on Keynesian cash injection. Why else do you think there has not been a budget? There is no reason to budget when you are trying to find things to throw money at.

NYT January 2008: Ben Bernanke gets all Keynesian on us

Last edited:
You guys gotta remember - Bubble Bernanke has never worked a day in his life.
He is an academic, a theorist...he has absolutely ZERO real world experience. Therefore he makes decisions based upon studies and theoretical model outcomes.
I am reminded of the movie scene...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlVDGmjz7eM]‪Rodney Dangerfield's First Economics Class‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

QE3 Hopes Revive Market
Luca di Leo and Jon Hilsenrath penned a story, which hit the wires a little after 1:00 p.m., saying a trio of former Fed bigwigs would support QE3 if the economy needed it. Not exactly earth-shattering, but the market appears to have taken heart from it. You can see a steady increase in the S&P 500 after the headline hits the wires

OB-PA480_spx_K_20110803141006.jpg

You guys gotta remember - Bubble Bernanke has never worked a day in his life.
He is an academic, a theorist...he has absolutely ZERO real world experience. Therefore he makes decisions based upon studies and theoretical model outcomes.
I am reminded of the movie scene...

‪Rodney Dangerfield's First Economics Class‬‏ - YouTube

we're living in fantasy land alright, ask the EPA who claims;

"For every $1 we have spent, we have gotten $40 of benefits in return. So you can say what you want about EPA's business sense. We know how to get a return on our investment."

Ponder that insight into the bureaucratic mind. What Ms. Jackson means by "spent" are merely the direct costs that she or her predecessors have imposed on the private economy. Ms. Jackson went on to call the EPA "one of the most economically successful programs in American history."

Review & Outlook: The Cost of Lisa Jackson - WSJ.com

unreal.

I'll pick up three more bags of silver when qe3 is a go. It's crucial to watch the code words. They're gonna start getting sneaky and try not to use qe3 jargon/terminology.

Last edited:
Don't remember his name but a congressman on Cavuto - get this - he introduced a proposal to "invest" I think it was $200bn in infrastructure to create jobs.
You believe that sh*t? -AGAIN-??

Don't remember his name but a congressman on Cavuto - get this - he introduced a proposal to "invest" I think it was $200bn in infrastructure to create jobs.

its all they have. look, stopping all gov. spending is not the answer either,but the politics is so warped now everything gets dragged down to the bottom denominator. I will say though we have had enough of the non shovel ready jobs BS.

you would think that clown would realize we are still adding 6.7 trillion to the debt in the next 10 years anyway as it stands right now.....

you would think that clown would realize we are still adding 6.7 trillion to the debt in the next 10 years anyway as it stands right now.....
What? No! We are cutting 2 trillion! Don't you get it? /sarcasm

And here you have it friends.....

The U.S. debt reached 100 percent of gross domestic product after the government's debt ceiling was lifted, Treasury figures showed Wednesday, according to AFP.

Debt shot up $238 billion immediately after President Obama signed the deficit-reduction bill into law Tuesday to avoid the country's first-ever default.

The U.S. has been put in the league with highly indebted countries like Italy and Belgium after the new borrowing took public debt to $14.58 trillion from $14.53 trillion.

The last time the debt topped the size of its annual economy was in 1947 during World War II, according to AFP.

Raising the debt ceiling came hours before Treasury would have to default on the country's loans after the Senate approved the measure. President Obama then signed it into law.

The contentious debate on Capitol Hill rattled Wall Street for more than a week, as the Dow slid for eight straight days before finishing up 29 points Wednesday.

Read more: U.S. Debt Reaches 100 Percent of Country's GDP - FoxNews.com

The U.S. debt reached 100 percent of gross domestic product after the government's debt ceiling was lifted, Treasury figures showed Wednesday, according to AFP.

Debt shot up $238 billion immediately after President Obama signed the deficit-reduction bill into law Tuesday to avoid the country's first-ever default.

The U.S. has been put in the league with highly indebted countries like Italy and Belgium after the new borrowing took public debt to $14.58 trillion from $14.53 trillion.

The last time the debt topped the size of its annual economy was in 1947 during World War II, according to AFP.

Raising the debt ceiling came hours before Treasury would have to default on the country's loans after the Senate approved the measure. President Obama then signed it into law.

The contentious debate on Capitol Hill rattled Wall Street for more than a week, as the Dow slid for eight straight days before finishing up 29 points Wednesday.

We'll be back at the well in no time at this rate. He'll be asking for 5 trillion next time.

I could swear I read an article where in 80% was the danger zone and 100 above is seriously dangerous, Greece crossed the 100 mark 4 years ago, and they now stand at 138.........with another 6.7 trillion as it stands now scheduled to be added by 2020, where does that leave our %?

sometimes, sometimes, I think the left really does want to see anarchy here...a G-20 style anarchists romp fest thru downtown's across several states. ( Has it occurred to them that these will be the large urban democratic cities......?):lol:

Last edited:

I could swear I read an article where in 80% was the danger zone and 100 above is seriously dangerous, Greece crossed the 100 mark 4 years ago, and they now stand at 138.........with another 6.7 trillion as it stands now scheduled to be added by 2020, where does that leave our %?

sometimes, sometimes, I think the left really does want to see anarchy here...a G-20 style anarchists romp fest thru downtown's across several states. ( Has it occurred to them that these will be the large urban democratic cities......?):lol:

If you back out the "Trust Funds", it's closer to 70% of GDP.

Forum List

Back