Q1 2019 watch - if under 3.0% - where is Trump’s economic miracle - can Trump beat O’s 2.9% ever?

LOL...yeah, and I am the Postmaster General. Nice spin, pal.

I will ask again...

exactly which trade deals are you talking about and where is your link to unbiased, factual proof that to implement these 'trade deals' will radically alter ('crush') the Real GDP Growth?
If you don’t know the trade deals I’m talking about,, why would I waste my time with a low iq person?? Bro turn on your internet or tv lol you are information deprived

Typical troll...makes up shit to get attention. And when someone calls him on it - he spins around like a top because he knows he has got squat.

LOL.

Hey pal...you made the initial claim. It is up to you to back it up...not the rest of us to prove it is wrong.

Once again...

exactly which trade deals are you talking about and where is your link to unbiased, factual proof that to implement these 'trade deals' will radically alter ('crush') the Real GDP Growth?

Either answer the question or at least be a man (if you are one) and admit you cannot.
It’s every where look them up

Hey Trumpbot, you posted it.

'He will crush it if congress approves his trade deals'
Q1 2019 watch - if under 3.0% - where is Trump’s economic miracle - can Trump beat O’s 2.9% ever?

It's up to you to prove it - not me.

Once again...

A little advice pal, next time you want attention on a chat forum - try not to blurt out something when you actually have no idea if it is true or not. That way guys like me won't make you look silly when they ask you to prove your statement - and you neither can prove it nor dare admit that you have no idea if the statement was true or not.
There are none. He was just trolling again.
At Suki another lefty that doesn’t know about the two trade deals?? Wow the media is def not doing there job

It’s every where look them up

Once again...

A little advice pal, next time you want attention on a chat forum - try not to blurt out something when you actually have no idea if it is true or not. That way guys like me won't make you look silly when they ask you to prove your statement - and you neither can prove it nor dare admit that you have no idea if the statement was true or not.
At Suki another lefty that doesn’t know about the two trade deals?? Wow the media is def not doing there job
^^^ troll doesn’t know. :lol:
Every one knows except you lol
You don't know...you haven't got a clue.

That's why you are doing Troll 101a now. When caught, try to derail the conversation with insults.

I will ask again (and since you have not a clue about this - you will avoid answering again):

Once again...

That's why you are doing Troll 101a now. When caught, try to derail the conversation with insults.

I will ask again (and since you have not a clue about this - you will avoid answering again):

Google trumps trade deals.. you might be surprised lol
Wow!

You've got to be kidding. Kavanaugh hearings ring any bells? Collusion ring any bells? Obstruction ring any bells? The names Brennan, McCabe, Comey, Strozk, Page, Ohr sound familiar?

LOL, of course I recognize all of these issues/names; all relate to the election of 2016, Russia's proven impact and Trump's effort to obstruct the investigation by attacking the DOJ, the AG, the FBI, the NYTimes, WashPost and other sources of news.

Do you believe Kavanaugh is non partisan and able to honestly and judicially rule on decisions without a bias?

Do you believe the FBI is biased?

Do you believe the MSM is biased?

Do you believe in the deep state conspiracy theory?

Do you believe donald trump has been exonerated from all wrong doing, i.e. high crimes and misdemeanors?

If so, you have been brainwashed. So anything you post is not credible, only an opinion based on some sources which you won't or can't explain (Breitbart, Fox News, Limbaugh, etc?).

Great, and if you don't believe any of those, you're dumb as a rock. Thanks for playing though.

LOL, of course you won't respond with anything substantive, thoughtful or thought provoking, you're a typical trumpanzee. As I've state before your nom de plume is ironic, a thinker you're not.

Ooooo, gee ouch. WTF, are you 10?

Ooooo, gee ouch another idiot-gram, variety ad hominem.

Your prior post: "Great, and if you don't believe any of those, you're dumb as a rock. Thanks for playing though"; isn't anything other than trite and insipid.

Hey, that's not fair.

He might know what 'trite' means. But 'insipid'?

Next to no chance.

Go easy on him.

;)

Wow!

And again...he fails to answer because he has not a clue.

Lol...hey pal, you have already typed way more words trying to deflect then you would have if you just answered the question. You are just making yourself look ridiculous because a) you bviously do not know; and b) you have not got the guts to admit it.

Once again, you made the initial claim, it is u proud to you to back it up - not others.

Again:

Wow!

Lol...hey pal, you have already typed way more words trying to deflect then you would have if you just answered the question. You are just making yourself look ridiculous because a) you bviously do not know; and b) you have not got the guts to admit it.

Once again, you made the initial claim, it is u proud to you to back it up - not others.

Again:

If you don’t know about the two trade deals trump is working on,, why in the world would I waste my time talking to you? You are clueless... get some new sources for information they have failed you

Where were the economic critics when the Obama administration never hit 3% in eight freaking long long years? Where were critics when Black unemployment was in double digits and Barry told them to get used to food stamps because good factory jobs were gone forever? It's crazy but the current liberal fantasy seems to be based on economic disaster rather than what is best for the United States.

Wow!

Again:

If you don’t know about the two trade deals trump is working on,, why in the world would I waste my time talking to you? You are clueless... get some new sources for information they have failed you

Yup, folks...again, he tries to spin.

Now we are down to the 'if you don't know, why should I waste my time' nonsense.
The classic way of trying to extricate oneself from a conversation that one is getting 'crushed' on.

Hey pal, naming them is one thing. Proving they will 'crush' the GDP (as you matter-of-factly stated) is another.

Once again (let's try bigger type):

Last edited:
Where were the economic critics when the Obama administration never hit 3% in eight freaking long long years? Where were critics when Black unemployment was in double digits and Barry told them to get used to food stamps because good factory jobs were gone forever? It's crazy but the current liberal fantasy seems to be based on economic disaster rather than what is best for the United States.

Right here...I knocked Obama for his economy constantly. Just as I did for GWB's.

And where are Trumpbots who are knocking the insane fiscal deficit Trump is running? Or the fact the trade deficit is much worse then when Obama left office? Or the fact the DOW has been flat for over a year and had the first down year in 2018 since the GR?

Well?

No sinking economy preceded Trumpo.

The sinking is projecting to start in 2019.

The topic of this thread. What do you think about that?
I think we are both seeing the FACTS. In Obama's last year (4 quarters), just like I said, the economy SUNK from 2.3% to 1.8 %. Some people have to be told twice.

united-states-gdp-growth.png

Right here...I knocked Obama for his economy constantly. Just as I did for GWB's.

And where are Trumpbots who are knocking the insane fiscal deficit Trump is running? Or the fact the trade deficit is much worse then when Obama left office? Or the fact the DOW has been flat for over a year and had the first down year in 2018 since the GR?

Well?
Wanna show some FACTS about that trade deficit ? :link:

while noting that trade deals are still in process of being worked out.

Last edited:

Obama inherited the Great Recession, when he left office the economy was rolling along well. Well, notwithstanding the Ministry of Truth which likes to rewrite history, and claim the Obama Administration actually created the Great Recession which began a year before he took office.

Well?
Wanna show some FACTS about that trade deficit ? :link:

while noting that trade deals are still in process of being worked out.

US Trade deficit....the yellow line is when Trump took office...

upload_2019-4-11_4-3-44.png

protectionist, post: 22177340
I think we are both seeing the FACTS. In Obama's last year (4 quarters), just like I said, the economy SUNK from 2.3% to 1.8 %. Some people have to be told twice.

united-states-gdp-growth.png

This time I see your facts. But it’s interpreting those facts in a meaningful way that separates the knowledgeable scientific minded persons from the clowns. The main problem with your interpretation of this data is that:

(A) Obama was not President for only one year.

I can give you more but I will wait for your concurrence that (A) is indeed a fact. You may not.

That is why I presented to you this fact:

A28260A8-BEC2-47C0-8B48-D8A134980064.jpeg

Scientific, facts based minds always look to the maximum relative data that is available.

What took place from July 2016 thru January 2017 does not reflect the much larger reality that TrumpO inherited, what soon will be, the longest record setting expansion in US history.

CCAC6F71-0B2F-4FBC-8772-1C6048E4A8C7.jpeg

At First you were willing to compare Obama's best year to TrumpO’s best year. But you ran away from that.

Do you care to explain why?

Last edited:

Wow!

Again:

Now we are down to the 'if you don't know, why should I waste my time' nonsense.
The classic way of trying to extricate oneself from a conversation that one is getting 'crushed' on.

Hey pal, naming them is one thing. Proving they will 'crush' the GDP (as you matter-of-factly stated) is another.

You are out of touch with reality

And again folks, he tries to spin it to try and derail the debate.

You brought it up pal. It’s up to you to prove it.

And again,

Again:

And again,

This is like me sending you a link on the story of Santa Claus because you never heard of it lol
When every one else does haha

Please lay out the ways that the new NAFTA will increase the GDP. Which provisions in it will be a boon to our GDP? In specifics please?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Here’s the record thru 2018:
View attachment 254781

U.S. - GDP growth by year 1990-2017 | Statista

Trump and Obama are tied a 2.9 Best full year of GDP growth.

Do you think Trump’s Q1 this year will break the tie and boost Trump to 3.0 or more?

Do you believe Trump will ever get a full year of GDP growth this high?

View attachment 254787

Some experts - The liberal fake news WSJ is forecasting 1.4% for Q1.

Trump supporters tell us your forecast?

What happens if Trump’s third year ends (GDP-wise) anywhere below Obama’s 2.9% in 2015?

According to Trump 2.9 is anemic and weak.

"Obama is the first president in modern history not to have a single year of 3 percent growth," Trump said during an Oct. 28 campaign rally in Manchester, N.H.

Trump's claim about Obama's weak economic growth is limited

Do you think Trump will be the second president in modern history not to have a single year of 3 percent growth,"

What does an “anemic” Trump do for Obama’s legacy?
  • Moving forward, there are reasons to believe that growth will continue to be slower than was originally hoped. Annual U.S. GDP growth exceeding 3.0 percent, as experienced in the mid- to late 1990s and mid-2000s, is not expected to be attainable over the coming decade.
The U.S. economy to 2022: settling into a new normal : Monthly Labor Review: U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics

Are we settling into a new normal that is not so horrible without 3% sustained GDP growth?

Of Course Trump can beat 3%...

Just borrow $3 Trillion a year and 4-5% is on the cards

I say if you borrow $5 trillion 7-10% is possible

Toddsterpatriot, post: 22164598,
Can Trump beat Obama's 1.6%?

He would still have to beat Obama’s 2.9 and he has not?

He doesn't need to break 2.9% to beat Obama's 1.6% average.

Wow you are a total partisan asshole.

Why the hell else would you compare 2009 middle of recession economy Obama was handed off to what Trump was given?

Middle of recession? The recession ended in June 2009.
Feel free to subtract Q1 2009 and Q2 2009 and get back to me with Obama's performance.
are you so dishonest as to claim that the second a recession is over we are back to prerecession numbers?

Do you know what the term recession means? Maybe you ought to quote a definition so we can see if you are lying or just stupid

And again,

This is like me sending you a link on the story of Santa Claus because you never heard of it lol

Please lay out the ways that the new NAFTA will increase the GDP. Which provisions in it will be a boon to our GDP? In specifics please?

Same lay out every serious economist laid out for you to read.. like I said if you know more and don’t want to be embarrassed call cnn they would love to hear the negative side affects of this deal..

And again,

Same lay out every serious economist laid out for you to read.. like I said if you know more and don’t want to be embarrassed call cnn they would love to hear the negative side affects of this deal..

Thank you for admitting your ignorance and offering your unconditional surrender.

Forum List

Back