Putin's reaction on shooting down Russian plane by Turkey

Take a look just at one example of Obama policy in Syria:

For months there had been acute concern among senior military leaders and the intelligence community about the role in the war of Syria’s neighbors, especially Turkey. Prime Minister Recep Erdoğan was known to be supporting the al-Nusra Front, a jihadist faction among the rebel opposition, as well as other Islamist rebel groups. ‘We knew there were some in the Turkish government,’ a former senior US intelligence official, who has access to current intelligence, told me, ‘who believed they could get Assad’s nuts in a vice by dabbling with a sarin attack inside Syria – and forcing Obama to make good on his red line threat.

The joint chiefs also knew that the Obama administration’s public claims that only the Syrian army had access to sarin were wrong. The American and British intelligence communities had been aware since the spring of 2013 that some rebel units in Syria were developing chemical weapons.

LRB · Seymour M. Hersh · The Red Line and the Rat Line: Erdoğan and the Syrian rebels

Coming from Russian asshole.... Ask me again if I care want you are babbling about my country.

fix your quotes.
The edit and delete function aren't working for some reason. I hit the quote and reply on his post. Don't know why it posted as it did or didn't quote it properly. Must be a glitch in the system or something.

Look.... the clown looking for help. You rate my post as FUNNY.... Yep exactly what I'm talking about because that's all you got. Cupcake. Next time when I told you to go to hell. Stay there and you can take your fellow commie Russian with you.
Actually your quote was fucked up and I hit the Quote Reply.......Your fuck up followed forward.

Your side has a lot of nerve after the shit your side said with Bush. And now suddenly your righteous.................BS As I've said numerous times...........The Obama policy there is wrong. Aiding and Abetting the enemy through the FSA is Wrong. Allowing your ally to kill the other Ally who is actually killing ISIS is wrong..................

Obama has been fucking wrong all over the dang middle east.........and africa.....he attacked Libya.............Cluster Fuck.
Told Egypt to allow the Muslim Brotherhood to be part of the country..........they told him to go to hell and outlawed the Radicals.
Said everything is fine in Yemen......and then we get kicked out.............
And now his Saga of failure is here again.

Ask me again if read your post. Patronizing Putin thugs over ........ And over............. and over ............ and over........,, over .............. over ......... and over............. over ............ go suck Putin dick assholes. Go to hell.

LOL

Meltdown. Now I'll repeat............arming the enemy is wrong.......arming the enemy is wrong............allies killing allies is wrong........allies killing allies is wrong.........the FSA has joined with AQ..........the FSA is killing christians.........the FSA has joined to kill the Kurds..................

Over and over again.

Hole your nose and blow............It still hasn't dislodged.

Hey, charming Charwin,

If you don't like what we think, just stop posting same sh*t over and over again. I can guarantee: a lot of people are already tired of it. I personally am admiring Eagle's patience with your sorry butt.

If all parties are wrong, what do you do?
Standing to the sidelines could allow ultimate evil to triumph. Refusing to fight ultimate evil because those fighting them are also evil might be a mistake.

Standing to the sidelines could allow ultimate evil to triumph. Refusing to fight ultimate evil because those fighting them are also evil might be a mistake.
Stop the side show. Obliterate ISIS. Stop trying to topple another countries leader, it worked so well in Libya............Put Turkey on a leash........and end it.

Stop the side show. Obliterate ISIS. Stop trying to topple another countries leader, it worked so well in Libya............Put Turkey on a leash........and end it.
How would you put Turkey on a leash?

Threaten full withdrawal if they don't behave. aka kick out of NATO.

They would leave NATO before allowing the KURDS the strength or the ability to create Kurdistan taking a piece of Turkey with them.

They would leave NATO before allowing the KURDS the strength or the ability to create Kurdistan taking a piece of Turkey with them.
They don't want the Kurds to have a country of their own. Yes I know that. Yet in Northern Iraq you have that in all but officially declared.......With Syria going back to Assad........they don't get that........yet more may become citizens of that country. My main problem with Turkey is that they elected leader wants his own Caliphate to retake Jerusalem. He said it in his campaign speeches.....................Not that his country would go with him.........It is a turn to the dark side............and concerns me...............

Hey, charming Charwin,

If you don't like what we think, just stop posting same sh*t over and over again. I can guarantee: a lot of people are already tired of it. I personally am admiring Eagle's patience with your sorry butt.

Dude..... Coming from Russian. I could care less what the fuck you post.
Look asshole...Dude.. Didn't you see I stopped already. A day later both of commie came back.

Hey, charming Charwin,

Look asshole...Dude.. Didn't you see I stopped already. A day later both of commie came back.
Still lodged..............

Have you figured out enemy recognition yet...................When you figure that out let me know.

fix your quotes.
The edit and delete function aren't working for some reason. I hit the quote and reply on his post. Don't know why it posted as it did or didn't quote it properly. Must be a glitch in the system or something.

Look.... the clown looking for help. You rate my post as FUNNY.... Yep exactly what I'm talking about because that's all you got. Cupcake. Next time when I told you to go to hell. Stay there and you can take your fellow commie Russian with you.
Actually your quote was fucked up and I hit the Quote Reply.......Your fuck up followed forward.

Your side has a lot of nerve after the shit your side said with Bush. And now suddenly your righteous.................BS As I've said numerous times...........The Obama policy there is wrong. Aiding and Abetting the enemy through the FSA is Wrong. Allowing your ally to kill the other Ally who is actually killing ISIS is wrong..................

Obama has been fucking wrong all over the dang middle east.........and africa.....he attacked Libya.............Cluster Fuck.
Told Egypt to allow the Muslim Brotherhood to be part of the country..........they told him to go to hell and outlawed the Radicals.

Ask me again if read your post. Patronizing Putin thugs over ........ And over............. and over ............ and over........,, over .............. over ......... and over............. over ............ go suck Putin dick assholes. Go to hell.

LOL

Meltdown. Now I'll repeat............arming the enemy is wrong.......arming the enemy is wrong............allies killing allies is wrong........allies killing allies is wrong.........the FSA has joined with AQ..........the FSA is killing christians.........the FSA has joined to kill the Kurds..................

Over and over again.

Ignore. Move along commie.

Hey, charming Charwin,

Still lodged..............

Have you figured out enemy recognition yet...................When you figure that out let me know.

Both of you commie are the enemy of America. I no longer read your post.

LOL

Over and over again.

Ignore. Move along commie.

BYE

Russian jet goes down in flames behind mountain - HOAX: computer graphics video
Turkey did NOT shoot any russian jet, no choppers came to rescue the crew
"Rebels" hitting one of the "two russian rescue helicopters" was a staged act for the camera.

Agendas for dummies:
1 Theater to
a) - sell the hoax "NATO vs Putin"
b) - sell the hoax "Russia vs ISIS", suggesting "Turkey's revenge for Russia obliterating ISIS".
Reminder: illuminati previously passed truth in plain sight about ISIS oil being supplied to Turkey and Assad.
2. Set the stage to let what's going on for years now in Syria and Iraq become official, under the banner of the "grand coalition".
Reminder of what's going on: russian and extended NATO alias "US led coalition" pilots bombing the rebels wtith splitter and barrel bombs, napalm and chlorine.
3. Cover-up why illuminati ordered "Putin" to deploy anti-aerial missiles in Syria.
Supposedly as protection against Turkey/NATO in fact as part of the "Gog / Magog" script for the destruction of Israel, fulfilling the illuminati anti-Bible.

BASICS
USA/Russia/Assad and ISIS vs real rebels.
Human cattle mocked by having ISIS drive brand new Toyotas, from Syria's Raqqa to Libya's Derna (until libyan patriots forced ISIS to escape to Sirte).
ISIS in Syria: except for the area bordering Turkey (its supply line), ISIS officially controls only desert or small irrigated areas surrounded by desert.
Poster writes;
New Toyota pickups delivered to ISIS how hard can it be to detect this convoy from the air?
Another poster replies:
from the air? How hard can it be to just check VIN? Toyota knows where every their pickup was produced/sold and to whom.
Fake wars and fake rebels in real wars by the illuminati: Islamic State ISIS fake rebels Syria Iraq for dummies

Truth in plain sight to mock the human cattle is one of Illuminati religion's commandments
March 2014: John McCain "Russia is a gas station masquerading as a country" = openly telling the TRUTH to the cattle.
April 26 2014: Kiev regime blocks water supply to Crimea. Fake Putin retaliation: offering billions in free gas to Kiev.
Illuminati passing the truth hidden in plain sight: Russia is a gas station masquerading as a country - John McCain

Gog and Magog script for the destruction of Israel changed by syrian freedom fighters
The Bible vs the Illuminati anti-Bible: Syria Gog Magog script changed by rebels

Related mockery with more illuminati theater, days later:
Non-stop theater while both Turkey and Russia in syrian skies bombing the real rebels: "Turkey Blocks Russian Ships At Black Sea Provoking Putin".
As for the parallel reverse script "Greece Scrambles Jets After 6 Turkish Fighters Violate Greek Airspace":
nazi agent Tsipras role in mocking the human cattle already had its climax months earlier, following the "EU austerity" referendum.

Mockery of illuminati theater alias of the audience, but this time with real blood:
4 days after the fake "Erdogan orders shooting of russian jet" script has "Erdogan orders murder of kurdish lawyer and Diyarbakır Bar Association Head Tahir Elçi, most prominent advocate of PKK".
Served as "murdered by the PKK" and documented with a video where the special ops who just murdered Tahir Elçi act as "engaged in a fight with the PKK terrorists, just meters from his body".

Notes
26 Nov 2015 - Two days after the hoax: S-400 Air Defense System (marketed as Best Air Defense Missile System Ever) now Controls Skies of Turkey and Syria.
Nazi agent "Netanyahu" and totally controlled israeli media: not a beep.
video S-400 on Hmeymim airbase in Syria:

28 Nov 2015 - "Diyarbakır Bar Association Head Tahir Elçi and policeman killed by PKK attack in southeast Turkey"

30 Nov 2015 - "Turkey Blocks Russian Ships At Black Sea Provoking Putin"

2 Dec 2015 - "Greece Scrambles Jets After 6 Turkish Fighters Violate Greek Airspace"
Greece Scrambles Jets After 6 Turkish Fighters Violate Greek Airspace

ALL in Blog
Illuminati Theater: Turkey downs russian jet hoax computer graphics video same as 9/11 planes

You made a comparison not me. What has this to do with Putin? Everything. I compare Putin no better than Mao tse tung

This is your business and your right.
You can believe in God or not believe in God.
You can love or hate Putin.
But you write things that are not true, you know?
This is not a subjective thing. These are the facts.
And I'm talking about these facts.

And I think you're lying.
About the fact that you have a business. about the fact that you know a lot of Russian.
Because ... you do not know the basic things about Russia.
And you do not know the basic things about statistics.
For example, the US population has more than 2 times. A crime more than 4 times.
Elementary derivation, but you can not make it.

US has the most complex mixtures of races and ethnic group compared to any countries in this world.
Another one basic fact about Russia.
Ethnic groups in Russia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Russia is a multi-national state with over 185 ethnic groups

Russian population in 2010 was 143,617 millions then by 2015 went down 142,098. Dude....Russian population is steadily decreasing that's awful. What do you think causes it?
I know the answer.
But I'm wondering your opinion.
Probably Putin?

Don't tell me people wants to migrate to Russia.
Immigration Into Russia Is On Pace To Fall By 10%

One of the most under-appreciated characteristics of today’s Russia is the surprisingly large number of immigrants that it attracts. The idea of Russia as a beacon for immigrants doesn’t exactly comport with the way the country is treated in the media, and the Western business press has a habit of describing Russia as an “exporter of people.” The mainstream view is that everyone in Russia with the means or opportunity to do so is bolting for the exits (or has already bolted).
Those. and in this matter your opinion - the opinion of propaganda. No more.

The number of migrants is reduced because many in Russia against a large number of migrants.
We need only to those who can normally fit into our society.
Incidentally, this is only the official number. In Russia, a lot of illegal migrants from Ukraine, Belarus and Kazakhstan.
According to statistics, they make little crime and we do not see a problem with them.

And if you look at the graph of the number of migrants - when Putin was president of their number only increased (Also in 2008 - but it was the the world crisis.). Fact.

Last edited:
Police shooting of unarmed civilians here and around the world is nothing new.
No. Killing people - this is not normal.
US police - the most barbaric in the world.
But the worst part is that you can not do anything with it.

Try to record that in Russia or most countries and see what happen to you and your phone.
Another myth about Russia?
Another basic fact about Russia that you do not know?

In Russia, every car has a video recorder.

On this record the conversation with the police very much.
Moreover, there are people who specially travel and provoke the police. check the quality of their work.

And what happened with their camera?
nothing.

Turkish tanks or Russian tanks
Are you serious?
The Turkish border is only 50 miles / 80 km from Raqqa, so sure I am seriously saying that Turkish tanks could advance towards Raqqa and could most likely get to Raqqa before al-Assad / Syrian Arab Army and Russian tanks could get there.

3712-1439074457-140923bad4f310c019aad7d79031d65d.jpg

However, I do not claim that Turkey is serious yet about advancing its tanks or any other armoured forces as far as Raqqa. I do not know if that is something they might be thinking about. I have suggested it with my battle-plan but I cannot say if that is a suggestion which Turkey would take seriously or not. I do not know.

Russian tanks have a lot further to come from Russia of course but there were reports in September 2015 of some Russian T-90 tanks being deployed in Syria and other reports of T-90 movements in recent days. I do not know how serious President Putin is about using more tanks in more parts of Syria but President Putin may be seriously thinking about that. I do not know.

We - we who fight ISIS - we need someone's tanks to deploy around Raqqa, to bottle ISIS up in Raqqa as a first step to taking Raqqa back from ISIS - be that someone
  • Turkey and NATO allies or
  • Syrian Arab Army and Russian allies or
  • someone else?

Yes I am serious that I want to see tanks advancing to surround Raqqa as soon as possible.

Whose tanks will get there first? I do not know.

Forum List

Back