Putin's reaction on shooting down Russian plane by Turkey

Is Russia planning to attack the US? I don't think so, that doesn't make me a traitor you moron.
That doesn't matter. You are a traitor and BIG LIAR. You are not a military family.

... I tried, but I just can't let this go. I hate being called a liar, and so vehemently and repeatedly...

7zBWMfB.jpg

That is my husband's West Point graduation ring at the bottom - after serving in the Cuba/Panama ...situation he left the Army. On my left monitor there; if you can explain how I got that brass sitting behind former President GW Bush and First Lady Laura Bush, in my renewal of vows and many other family pictures go for it... My father enlisted in 1972, earned three Meritorious Service Medals, three Army Commendation Medals, two Army Achievement Medals, the Armed Forces Reserve Medal, the Reserve Component Achievement Medal, the National Defense Service Ribbon, Alaska Commendation Medal, and the Alaska Domestic Emergency Ribbon. He served concurrently as the Director of the Military Youth Academy and Assistant Adjutant General for Space and Missile Defense, and he accepted a /second/ Governor's appointment as director of the Military Youth Academy (because he was doing such a great job with the program.) My Father's full military history:
  • Support Platoon Leader, HHC 5th Battalion (Arctic Recon), 297th Infantry, Anchorage, Alaska
  • Commander, HHC, 5th Battalion (arctic Recon), 297th Infantry, Anchorage, Alaska
  • 813th Engineer Battalion, Fort Richardson, Alaska
  • Force Development Officer, USAR Control Group, Fort Richardson, Alaska
  • Logistics Officer, HQ State Area Command-AK, Fort Richardson, Alaska
  • Operations Officer, HQ State Area Command-AK, Fort Richardson, Alaska
  • Liaison Officer, HHC, 207th Infantry Group (Scout), Fort Richardson, Alaska
  • Force Development Officer (DPTM), HQ State Area Command- AK, Fort Richardson, Alaska
  • Commander, Company A, 5th Battalion (Arctic Recon), 297th Infantry, Anchorage, Alaska
  • Mobilization Officer, (DPTM) HQ State Area Command-AK, Fort Richardson, Alaska
  • Assistant Inspector General, HQ State Area Command-AK, Fort Richardson, Alaska
  • Chief, Plans, Operations & Military Support Office, HQ STARC-AK Fort Richardson , Alaska
  • Commander, 5th Battalion (Arctic Recon) 297th Infantry, Fort Richardson , Alaska (BN inactivated)
  • Deputy Director -Plans, Training, Mobilization (DPTM/G-3) (Overstrength), HQ State Area Command-AK, Fort Richardson , Alaska
  • Director Plans, Training, Mobilization (DPTM/G-3) HQ State Area Command-AK, Fort Richardson, Alaska
  • Director Personnel and Administration (DPA/G-1) HQ State Area Command-AK, Fort Richardson, Alaska
  • Deputy Commander , Alaska Army National Guard, HQ State Area Command-AK, Fort Richardson, Alaska
  • Chief of Staff, Alaska Army National Guard, HQ StateArea Command-AK, Fort Richardson, Alaska
  • Deputy STARC Commander, Alaska Army National Guard, HQ STARC-AK, Fort Richardson, Alaska
  • Commander, 207th Infantry Group (Scout)
  • STARC Commander, Alaska Army National Guard, Fort Richardson, Alaska
  • Commander of the Alaska Army National Guard/Assistant Adjutant General, Fort Richardson, Alaska
  • Director Military Youth Academy, Fort Richardson, Alaska

I grew up being [stupidly] told that diving under my desk would save me when [not if] the USSR nuked Alaska. Thing is, the Cold War ended and everyone moved on from Cold War; and it was pretty easy considering that USSR fell apart in 1991. Either you're misrepresenting those boys to support your personal hate for Russia, or your boys are not keeping up with the times. The latter would not surprising, especially if they have PTSD as you claim. My Grandfather served in WWII and never gave up on distrusting the Japanese, he died a couple years ago distrusting the Japanese even more for becoming so economically powerful while the US stagnated; oddly he never distrusted the German's, I can only guess because he had German roots himself - I believe his grandparents had come over to America. For those interested or curious, here's an informal interview we found that my Grandfather had done about his experiences; he joined the Army at the tail end of WWII ~ http://www.filedropper.com/noalrecordinga and http://www.filedropper.com/noalrecordingb )

I'm not sure what your problem is, but I highly suggest that you stop thinking you know everything. Neither, I, nor my family are traitors, we simply do not believe that Russia has /any/ interest in starting a war with the US. Putin is trying to bring his country back to it's former glory (before the USSR broke down), but he's not a full communist either, if you'd ever bothered to read anything about him, you'd realize that he's an actual human, albeit hungry for power and glory for his country. I'd rather join Canada than Russia if the US falls, but that doesn't mean I hate him, nor love him. All that matters to me is his relationship with the US, and frankly he's done /nothing/ to us and even the "questionable" shit he's done so far has been for his countrymen. Sure he's got an ego, like Obama doesn't, like Clinton didn't, like the Bush's didn't? It's part of being a leader, that ego and power hunger - without them you fail to lead as is the case with Obama and why we're "leading from behind." Obama has the charisma, but he doesn't have the lust that's needed to be a world power which is why we're failing in those areas; losing our grip on the global currency, lost our "strong" appearance on the global stage, etc.

The reason a lot of American's like Putin is because he is a "full package," its not that they necessarily support his style of government, or his actions, but he has that "it factor" - he is a strong leader and a patriot for his country, he wants to make his country great again. Sound familiar? It's also why Trump is leading the Republican nomination, Trump has that "it factor" too, which is why he is well liked, and his message of making America great again resonates with a lot of American's. Clinton is frankly a fool /not/ to bring that kind of upbeat AMERICAN message to her campaign, but she's all personal ego and lacks the drive for /national/ ego - just look at her slogan "Hillary for America" - like really? Jesus, even Trump who plasters his name all over his buildings, isn't /that/ vain. It's subtle but Trump is proud his /company/ - and there is a difference between the self ego and company and national ego's. While Obama talks /down/ to people, Hillary speaks /at/ people, Trump /lifts/ people when he speaks. Putin on the other hand commands people (which is befitting of his position's authority.)

Anyway, Putin is liked by many American's because he's all about his country - that's really all there is to it. You read /way/ more into it than you should.

Do you have expect me to believe that? Based from you posting bashing your own government aligning with traitors.....At the same time claiming to be a member of military families? Nah....
I am very impressed how much you admire and adore Putin... At the same time claiming to be a member of military families? Nah......
Yes we are not ( YET ) at war with Russia. We are spending $100s of billions toward military gears. Next year we are launching a new $13 billions aircraft carriers USS Ford. Who do you think that is for? Mexican, Vietcong? No. That is to counter Russian and Chinese aggression. If If you know a military personnel...... Ask them who is the biggest threat that can annihilate America?
I help injured and PTSD vets last 9 years in Miami. That includes housingS. I am opening another one here in San Diego. Scheduled to be completed by next summer. I know tons of vets and active military personnel far more than you can imagine. No matter how much they are pissed at Obama they are loyal to this country.
These soldiers served this country dedicatedly with their precious life. And here you are siding with Putin. Military families? Nah....
According to you....Putin is liked by many Americans. That is a clear Russian propaganda. Shame on you if you belong to military families. How did you come up with many Americans liked Putin? About 8 or 6 members of this site? Did you ask around... Hey do you like Putin? I seriously doubt that....I have the opportunity to do that. In Allentown, Pa I have total of 42 Russian employees. Every year we have summer company picnic where I have the chance to meet their family members. I casually asked them several kind of questions. Like food, customs, politics and.....What do you guys think of Putin? Just about every one laugh at me. Really? Several of them even expressed they want to shoot Putin thugs....On the side as an example. I have lots of Filipino employees here in California. We will have a Christmas party on Dec. 11 here in San Diego. I will ask them if they will vote for Bongbong Marcos son of the late dictator Marcos. Because next year they will have a presidential election in the Philippines.
I traveled to Russia at least 2 times in last 6 years both business and R & R. Just about every Russian I met are scared to talk about Putin. They are even scared to demonstrate publicly. God job Putin. So tell me.. How can anyone like yourself so impressed with Putin. Especially claiming to be a family of military? I understand these other traitors at least they are consistent. But you Nah.. You are NOT being honest. You can take it from here.
What is Adolf ( liar, racist, fascist) Trump got to do with this discussion?
Nice Rant.....................Now why the fuck are we allowing ISIS to get money. Why weren't these Oil fields hit before now.........Why is Turkey buying ISIS oil.......................Why is the FSA killing Christians................Who takes over when Assad falls................hmm............

You have a problem.......enemy recognition....................supporting the asshats of ISIS through proxy is BS...............and I'll continue to call our policy out for it.............

My concern...........KILL ISIS........and I don't give a shit who does it stands..............Turkey hit the Russian because they were killing the so called PEACEFUL REBELS...............aka those their to prolong the war and take out Assad.............Perhaps those rebels who get hit by Russia, will not get to RAPE and KILL CHRISTIANS there anymore........poor things................

Look Clown.... Read my post where did I say I support Turkey? I support my country. You've been saying the same thing over and over....get lost.
I'm repeating because you don't listen..............We are operating out of Turkey through deals with them to attack from their air bases........We have allied ourselves with the Kurds and basically said nothing when Turkey has gone in and killed them............I've shown videos of Turkey trading with ISIS........which funds the asshats that our President has vowed to destroy..................

Yet we have until recent, not hit financial targets such as the Oil Refineries, oil wells, and tankers.............We only began hitting them under international pressure from Russia and France..............France has agreed to coordinate with Russia in taking ISIS down.........and have conducted limited strikes against Raqqa which haven't taken many hits from us..............

We are aiding and abetting the funding of ISIS.
In our support to the FSA we have helped arm ISIS, AQ, and El Nusra........
The FSA has been killing Christians..........

And we ignore this because our main goal all along is taking out Assad.............

We are cutting deals with the Devil there................and that isn't right.........stating that isn't treason to this country..........aiding the enemy is.............

We need to forget taking out Assad, and help end this BS...........Kill ISIS and hopefully the region will stabilize under Assad......even though he will never be our buddy............or step back.......withdraw..............and say Kill them Russia.........Assad is your puppet anyway............and let them end this BS.

You refuse to see we are in the wrong here via our policy....................and that is your problem and not mine.

That is correct.... you are sailor... Working for sea merchant. Not a military family.

Actually fruit loop, I don't work for anyone. I've been able to retire since I was 25, only time I work is when I get bored.

You are lying again....cupcake. You came all the way writing your bibles bullshit about princes, trump Iran etc....Then trying to get back to me by telling me you retire at 25? Maybe because you are lazy. What kind of parents do you have? Even your hero Trump kids work. Even families I know that belong to .05 percenter work. You are a pathological liar.

Nov, 29: Israeli Defense Minister: Russia Also Violated Our Airspace. And watch what a difference was between Israel and Turkey reaction.

The incident was 'an error' and marks the only failure so far in military coordination between the two countries over Syria, Moshe Ya'alon said.

Speaking on Israel Radio, Ya’alon said that despite Israeli and Russian efforts to coordinate military operations in Syria, on one occasion a Russian plane penetrated Israel's airspace by one mile. Ya'alon said that Israel immediately made contact and the plane immediately returned to Syrian airspace.

He defined the incident as an “error," caused by the pilot’s flying in close proximity to the Golan Heights. The Israeli and Russian air forces have been conducting talks in recent months, regarding coordination measures that will prevent “misunderstandings” when their military forces, particularly the air forces and navies of both countries, operate in the theater.

Israeli defense minister: Russia also violated our airspace - Israel News

Also:
Ankara (AFP) - The body of a Russian pilot killed when his plane was shot down by Turkey last week will be handed over to a Russian representative after being retrieved from Syria, Turkish Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu said Sunday.
Turkey to hand over body of dead Russian pilot to Moscow

At least the family can burry him now. RIP, our hero Oleg Peshkov...

Last edited:
That doesn't matter. You are a traitor and BIG LIAR. You are not a military family.

... I tried, but I just can't let this go. I hate being called a liar, and so vehemently and repeatedly...

7zBWMfB.jpg

That is my husband's West Point graduation ring at the bottom - after serving in the Cuba/Panama ...situation he left the Army. On my left monitor there; if you can explain how I got that brass sitting behind former President GW Bush and First Lady Laura Bush, in my renewal of vows and many other family pictures go for it... My father enlisted in 1972, earned three Meritorious Service Medals, three Army Commendation Medals, two Army Achievement Medals, the Armed Forces Reserve Medal, the Reserve Component Achievement Medal, the National Defense Service Ribbon, Alaska Commendation Medal, and the Alaska Domestic Emergency Ribbon. He served concurrently as the Director of the Military Youth Academy and Assistant Adjutant General for Space and Missile Defense, and he accepted a /second/ Governor's appointment as director of the Military Youth Academy (because he was doing such a great job with the program.) My Father's full military history:
  • Support Platoon Leader, HHC 5th Battalion (Arctic Recon), 297th Infantry, Anchorage, Alaska
  • Commander, HHC, 5th Battalion (arctic Recon), 297th Infantry, Anchorage, Alaska
  • Force Development Officer (DPTM), HQ State Area Command- AK, Fort Richardson, Alaska
  • Commander, Company A, 5th Battalion (Arctic Recon), 297th Infantry, Anchorage, Alaska
  • Mobilization Officer, (DPTM) HQ State Area Command-AK, Fort Richardson, Alaska
  • Assistant Inspector General, HQ State Area Command-AK, Fort Richardson, Alaska
  • Chief, Plans, Operations & Military Support Office, HQ STARC-AK Fort Richardson , Alaska
  • Commander, 5th Battalion (Arctic Recon) 297th Infantry, Fort Richardson , Alaska (BN inactivated)
  • Deputy Director -Plans, Training, Mobilization (DPTM/G-3) (Overstrength), HQ State Area Command-AK, Fort Richardson , Alaska
  • Director Plans, Training, Mobilization (DPTM/G-3) HQ State Area Command-AK, Fort Richardson, Alaska
  • Director Personnel and Administration (DPA/G-1) HQ State Area Command-AK, Fort Richardson, Alaska
  • Deputy Commander , Alaska Army National Guard, HQ State Area Command-AK, Fort Richardson, Alaska
  • Chief of Staff, Alaska Army National Guard, HQ StateArea Command-AK, Fort Richardson, Alaska
  • Deputy STARC Commander, Alaska Army National Guard, HQ STARC-AK, Fort Richardson, Alaska
  • Commander of the Alaska Army National Guard/Assistant Adjutant General, Fort Richardson, Alaska

I grew up being [stupidly] told that diving under my desk would save me when [not if] the USSR nuked Alaska. Thing is, the Cold War ended and everyone moved on from Cold War; and it was pretty easy considering that USSR fell apart in 1991. Either you're misrepresenting those boys to support your personal hate for Russia, or your boys are not keeping up with the times. The latter would not surprising, especially if they have PTSD as you claim. My Grandfather served in WWII and never gave up on distrusting the Japanese, he died a couple years ago distrusting the Japanese even more for becoming so economically powerful while the US stagnated; oddly he never distrusted the German's, I can only guess because he had German roots himself - I believe his grandparents had come over to America. For those interested or curious, here's an informal interview we found that my Grandfather had done about his experiences; he joined the Army at the tail end of WWII ~ http://www.filedropper.com/noalrecordinga and http://www.filedropper.com/noalrecordingb )

I'm not sure what your problem is, but I highly suggest that you stop thinking you know everything. Neither, I, nor my family are traitors, we simply do not believe that Russia has /any/ interest in starting a war with the US. Putin is trying to bring his country back to it's former glory (before the USSR broke down), but he's not a full communist either, if you'd ever bothered to read anything about him, you'd realize that he's an actual human, albeit hungry for power and glory for his country. I'd rather join Canada than Russia if the US falls, but that doesn't mean I hate him, nor love him. All that matters to me is his relationship with the US, and frankly he's done /nothing/ to us and even the "questionable" shit he's done so far has been for his countrymen. Sure he's got an ego, like Obama doesn't, like Clinton didn't, like the Bush's didn't? It's part of being a leader, that ego and power hunger - without them you fail to lead as is the case with Obama and why we're "leading from behind." Obama has the charisma, but he doesn't have the lust that's needed to be a world power which is why we're failing in those areas; losing our grip on the global currency, lost our "strong" appearance on the global stage, etc.

The reason a lot of American's like Putin is because he is a "full package," its not that they necessarily support his style of government, or his actions, but he has that "it factor" - he is a strong leader and a patriot for his country, he wants to make his country great again. Sound familiar? It's also why Trump is leading the Republican nomination, Trump has that "it factor" too, which is why he is well liked, and his message of making America great again resonates with a lot of American's. Clinton is frankly a fool /not/ to bring that kind of upbeat AMERICAN message to her campaign, but she's all personal ego and lacks the drive for /national/ ego - just look at her slogan "Hillary for America" - like really? Jesus, even Trump who plasters his name all over his buildings, isn't /that/ vain. It's subtle but Trump is proud his /company/ - and there is a difference between the self ego and company and national ego's. While Obama talks /down/ to people, Hillary speaks /at/ people, Trump /lifts/ people when he speaks. Putin on the other hand commands people (which is befitting of his position's authority.)

Anyway, Putin is liked by many American's because he's all about his country - that's really all there is to it. You read /way/ more into it than you should.

Do you have expect me to believe that? Based from you posting bashing your own government aligning with traitors.....At the same time claiming to be a member of military families? Nah....
I am very impressed how much you admire and adore Putin... At the same time claiming to be a member of military families? Nah......
Yes we are not ( YET ) at war with Russia. We are spending $100s of billions toward military gears. Next year we are launching a new $13 billions aircraft carriers USS Ford. Who do you think that is for? Mexican, Vietcong? No. That is to counter Russian and Chinese aggression. If If you know a military personnel...... Ask them who is the biggest threat that can annihilate America?
I help injured and PTSD vets last 9 years in Miami. That includes housingS. I am opening another one here in San Diego. Scheduled to be completed by next summer. I know tons of vets and active military personnel far more than you can imagine. No matter how much they are pissed at Obama they are loyal to this country.
These soldiers served this country dedicatedly with their precious life. And here you are siding with Putin. Military families? Nah....
According to you....Putin is liked by many Americans. That is a clear Russian propaganda. Shame on you if you belong to military families. How did you come up with many Americans liked Putin? About 8 or 6 members of this site? Did you ask around... Hey do you like Putin? I seriously doubt that....I have the opportunity to do that. In Allentown, Pa I have total of 42 Russian employees. Every year we have summer company picnic where I have the chance to meet their family members. I casually asked them several kind of questions. Like food, customs, politics and.....What do you guys think of Putin? Just about every one laugh at me. Really? Several of them even expressed they want to shoot Putin thugs....On the side as an example. I have lots of Filipino employees here in California. We will have a Christmas party on Dec. 11 here in San Diego. I will ask them if they will vote for Bongbong Marcos son of the late dictator Marcos. Because next year they will have a presidential election in the Philippines.
I traveled to Russia at least 2 times in last 6 years both business and R & R. Just about every Russian I met are scared to talk about Putin. They are even scared to demonstrate publicly. God job Putin. So tell me.. How can anyone like yourself so impressed with Putin. Especially claiming to be a family of military? I understand these other traitors at least they are consistent. But you Nah.. You are NOT being honest. You can take it from here.
Nice Rant.....................Now why the fuck are we allowing ISIS to get money. Why weren't these Oil fields hit before now.........Why is Turkey buying ISIS oil.......................Why is the FSA killing Christians................Who takes over when Assad falls................hmm............

You have a problem.......enemy recognition....................supporting the asshats of ISIS through proxy is BS...............and I'll continue to call our policy out for it.............

My concern...........KILL ISIS........and I don't give a shit who does it stands..............Turkey hit the Russian because they were killing the so called PEACEFUL REBELS...............aka those their to prolong the war and take out Assad.............Perhaps those rebels who get hit by Russia, will not get to RAPE and KILL CHRISTIANS there anymore........poor things................

Look Clown.... Read my post where did I say I support Turkey? I support my country. You've been saying the same thing over and over....get lost.
I'm repeating because you don't listen..............We are operating out of Turkey through deals with them to attack from their air bases........We have allied ourselves with the Kurds and basically said nothing when Turkey has gone in and killed them............I've shown videos of Turkey trading with ISIS........which funds the asshats that our President has vowed to destroy..................

Yet we have until recent, not hit financial targets such as the Oil Refineries, oil wells, and tankers.............We only began hitting them under international pressure from Russia and France..............France has agreed to coordinate with Russia in taking ISIS down.........and have conducted limited strikes against Raqqa which haven't taken many hits from us..............

And we ignore this because our main goal all along is taking out Assad.............

We are cutting deals with the Devil there................and that isn't right.........stating that isn't treason to this country..........aiding the enemy is.............

We need to forget taking out Assad, and help end this BS...........Kill ISIS and hopefully the region will stabilize under Assad......even though he will never be our buddy............or step back.......withdraw..............and say Kill them Russia.........Assad is your puppet anyway............and let them end this BS.

You refuse to see we are in the wrong here via our policy....................and that is your problem and not mine.

Actually I don't read most of your post. And why would I listen to you? Because it only meant one thing.... Against my government. I am fully aware where and what. my country policy stand. However when it comes to other countries. I stand behind with my country and will never support any other country. I do not have a problem. That's your problem. It really doesn't matter what our current policy or the next. You are still against our government anyway. So what's the point.
Look at these people in this thread... Full racist, bigots, hatred, traitors with full of human waste language glamorizing each other.....Do you expect me to listen to you or any of these people? You have a real Russian commie here on this thread that you and your group idolized.... So tell me how disgusting I am with you people.
US relationship with Turkey goes back as far as mid 40s. Turkeys problem with the Syrian Kurds (Kurdistana) goes back even before Saddam Husein came to power. / Syrian Kurds has been trying to carve out part of Turkey as separate state/ The same with Iraqi Kurds in northern Irag./ Assad has been supplying arms to Syrian Kurds before ISIS even existed. / Russia supply arms to Syria / Syria has been the transit point of arms to hezbolla against Israel... Putin presence in Syria mean only and only one thing. To make sure Assad will remain in power. NOT because of ISIS. Now with Russian presence in Syria this will get more complicated as it is. So where do I stand? USA.

7zBWMfB.jpg

Actually I don't read most of your post. And why would I listen to you? Because it only meant one thing.... Against my government. I am fully aware where and what. my country policy stand. However when it comes to other countries. I stand behind with my country and will never support any other country. I do not have a problem. That's your problem. It really doesn't matter what our current policy or the next. You are still against our government anyway. So what's the point.
Look at these people in this thread... Full racist, bigots, hatred, traitors with full of human waste language glamorizing each other.....Do you expect me to listen to you or any of these people? You have a real Russian commie here on this thread that you and your group idolized.... So tell me how disgusting I am with you people.
US relationship with Turkey goes back as far as mid 40s. Turkeys problem with the Syrian Kurds (Kurdistana) goes back even before Saddam Husein came to power. / Syrian Kurds has been trying to carve out part of Turkey as separate state/ The same with Iraqi Kurds in northern Irag./ Assad has been supplying arms to Syrian Kurds before ISIS even existed. / Russia supply arms to Syria / Syria has been the transit point of arms to hezbolla against Israel... Putin presence in Syria mean only and only one thing. To make sure Assad will remain in power. NOT because of ISIS. Now with Russian presence in Syria this will get more complicated as it is. So where do I stand? USA.
You mix truth with lies.

I understand that the Kurds are part of the problem and part of the solution. Some groups of the Kurds are labeled terrorist, and some groups are our allies....Yet in the fight against ISIS and ISIL they joined forces primarily in Iraq. We cut a deal with Turkey to use fly missions against ISIS in Turkey....and part of that deal was a ISIS and Kurd Free Zone on the border with Turkey, along with a Buffer Zone with Turkey.......Turkey has used this as green light to attack Kurds along the border.............

The Kurds, including the PKK had an alliance in Iraq.......Along with the Iraqi Kurds.......to fight ISIL in conjunction with Iraq. Turkey bombed this group preparing to attack ISIL. And re-ignited the Civil War with the PKK in Turkey.......It ended the Cease Fire there..................

Turkey is using ISIS, AQ, El Nusra, and the FSA to kill Kurds..........They joined together to fight not only Assad, but to kill the Kurds as they are worried that the Kurds were gaining too much territory and could cause a new Kurd Nation to be born. Hell in Northern Iraq you have a Nation within a Nation without recognition of the World.

We have allied with both Turkey and the Kurds.
The Kurds are fighting ISIS in Syria and ISIL in Iraq.
Our other ally has been Killing the Kurds in both Syria and Iraq.
The air attacks in Iraq has caused an end of the cease fire with the PKK, and now they are attacking Turkey inside of Turkey itself. Because they attacked a combined Kurdish force in Iraq that was preparing to attack ISIL.
The FSA has joined AQ, El Nusra, in attacking the Kurds to the North........aka ISIS to stop Kurdish expansion.
Syria is fighting eveyone but the U.S., the Kurds, and Russia.
We are helping the Kurds, the FSA, and Turkey and turn a blind eye when Turkey kills the Kurds and when the FSA joins fucking Al Queda...............
The Turks put up a buffer zone 5 miles in Syria.............and it is why the Russian Jet was shot down in Syria because they had a policy of owning that 5 miles worth of airspace since 2012. And in this Zone they have been ARMING ISIS to KILL OFF THE KURDS.

This is a CLUSTER FUCK...........NOT A VALID FOREIGN POLICY.

Look Clown.... Read my post where did I say I support Turkey? I support my country. You've been saying the same thing over and over....get lost.[/QUOTE]

You refuse to see we are in the wrong here via our policy....................and that is your problem and not mine.[/QUOTE]

US relationship with Turkey goes back as far as mid 40s. Turkeys problem with the Syrian Kurds (Kurdistana) goes back even before Saddam Husein came to power. / Syrian Kurds has been trying to carve out part of Turkey as separate state/ The same with Iraqi Kurds in northern Irag./ Assad has been supplying arms to Syrian Kurds before ISIS even existed. / Russia supply arms to Syria / Syria has been the transit point of arms to hezbolla against Israel... Putin presence in Syria mean only and only one thing. To make sure Assad will remain in power. NOT because of ISIS. Now with Russian presence in Syria this will get more complicated as it is. So where do I stand? USA.[/QUOTE]
You mix truth with lies.

I understand that the Kurds are part of the problem and part of the solution. Some groups of the Kurds are labeled terrorist, and some groups are our allies....Yet in the fight against ISIS and ISIL they joined forces primarily in Iraq. We cut a deal with Turkey to use fly missions against ISIS in Turkey....and part of that deal was a ISIS and Kurd Free Zone on the border with Turkey, along with a Buffer Zone with Turkey.......Turkey has used this as green light to attack Kurds along the border.............

The Kurds, including the PKK had an alliance in Iraq.......Along with the Iraqi Kurds.......to fight ISIL in conjunction with Iraq. Turkey bombed this group preparing to attack ISIL. And re-ignited the Civil War with the PKK in Turkey.......It ended the Cease Fire there..................

Turkey is using ISIS, AQ, El Nusra, and the FSA to kill Kurds..........They joined together to fight not only Assad, but to kill the Kurds as they are worried that the Kurds were gaining too much territory and could cause a new Kurd Nation to be born. Hell in Northern Iraq you have a Nation within a Nation without recognition of the World.

The air attacks in Iraq has caused an end of the cease fire with the PKK, and now they are attacking Turkey inside of Turkey itself. Because they attacked a combined Kurdish force in Iraq that was preparing to attack ISIL.
The FSA has joined AQ, El Nusra, in attacking the Kurds to the North........aka ISIS to stop Kurdish expansion.
We are helping the Kurds, the FSA, and Turkey and turn a blind eye when Turkey kills the Kurds and when the FSA joins fucking Al Queda...............
The Turks put up a buffer zone 5 miles in Syria.............and it is why the Russian Jet was shot down in Syria because they had a policy of owning that 5 miles worth of airspace since 2012. And in this Zone they have been ARMING ISIS to KILL OFF THE KURDS.

This is a CLUSTER FUCK...........NOT A VALID FOREIGN POLICY.[/QUOTE]

Dude... You just started reading the news last week. You just repeating what I've just said but more specific. Cluster fuck... The whole Middle East is a cluster fuck for a long time. You've been saying the same thing over........and over ........ and over ............ over ............ over........ and over. .........

You refuse to see we are in the wrong here via our policy....................and that is your problem and not mine.[/QUOTE]

US relationship with Turkey goes back as far as mid 40s. Turkeys problem with the Syrian Kurds (Kurdistana) goes back even before Saddam Husein came to power. / Syrian Kurds has been trying to carve out part of Turkey as separate state/ The same with Iraqi Kurds in northern Irag./ Assad has been supplying arms to Syrian Kurds before ISIS even existed. / Russia supply arms to Syria / Syria has been the transit point of arms to hezbolla against Israel... Putin presence in Syria mean only and only one thing. To make sure Assad will remain in power. NOT because of ISIS. Now with Russian presence in Syria this will get more complicated as it is. So where do I stand? USA.[/QUOTE]
You mix truth with lies.

Dude... You just started reading the news last week. You just repeating what I've just said but more specific. Cluster fuck... The whole Middle East is a cluster fuck for a long time. You've been saying the same thing over........and over ........ and over ............ over ............ over........ and over. .........[/QUOTE]
stfu.................maybe i f you'd get your head out of your ass you might realize that our policy their is BS.

One more attempt with you. Obama has stated he wants to destroy ISIS. Obama has said he wants Assad removed from power.

Who the fuck takes over if he achieves that goal....................Be specific asshat.

I believe the Vacuum Cleaner Salesman will just create another vacuum. And as I've said on many threads now...........He missed his calling.

Who the fuck do you want to win in the fight there.............spell it out.

Look Clown.... Read my post where did I say I support Turkey? I support my country. You've been saying the same thing over and over....get lost.[/QUOTE]

You mix truth with lies.

Dude... You just started reading the news last week. You just repeating what I've just said but more specific. Cluster fuck... The whole Middle East is a cluster fuck for a long time. You've been saying the same thing over........and over ........ and over ............ over ............ over........ and over. .........[/QUOTE]
stfu.................maybe i f you'd get your head out of your ass you might realize that our policy their is BS.

One more attempt with you. Obama has stated he wants to destroy ISIS. Obama has said he wants Assad removed from power.

Who the fuck takes over if he achieves that goal....................Be specific asshat.

I believe the Vacuum Cleaner Salesman will just create another vacuum. And as I've said on many threads now...........He missed his calling.

Who the fuck do you want to win in the fight there.............spell it out.[/QUOTE]

Dude... You Shut The Fuck Up. You don't know what the fuck you are talking about. Except explaining your own policy catering enemy of America.
My side who I want to win? America. dumb fuck. What policy? I should support your fucking communist Putin thugs. Dude that that you've been telling me. all along. Why don't you move to Russia. Asshole.

Nov, 29: Israeli Defense Minister: Russia Also Violated Our Airspace. And watch what a difference was between Israel and Turkey reaction.

The incident was 'an error' and marks the only failure so far in military coordination between the two countries over Syria, Moshe Ya'alon said.

Speaking on Israel Radio, Ya’alon said that despite Israeli and Russian efforts to coordinate military operations in Syria, on one occasion a Russian plane penetrated Israel's airspace by one mile. Ya'alon said that Israel immediately made contact and the plane immediately returned to Syrian airspace.

He defined the incident as an “error," caused by the pilot’s flying in close proximity to the Golan Heights. The Israeli and Russian air forces have been conducting talks in recent months, regarding coordination measures that will prevent “misunderstandings” when their military forces, particularly the air forces and navies of both countries, operate in the theater.

Israeli defense minister: Russia also violated our airspace - Israel News

Also:
Ankara (AFP) - The body of a Russian pilot killed when his plane was shot down by Turkey last week will be handed over to a Russian representative after being retrieved from Syria, Turkish Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu said Sunday.
Turkey to hand over body of dead Russian pilot to Moscow

At least the family can burry him now. RIP, our hero Oleg Peshkov...

Error my ass. Russian has been doing these kind of intrusions over and over. Maybe the links below will show how cluster fuck these Russians are. Maybe those are errors also. I have more of these if you want.
Turkey warned Russia since Oct. 2015. Did Russia listen? Hell no. So they shot these mother fuckers. I don't mind shooting them down again.
I'm short of 53 hours to complete my flying license. I lost my interest bcoz this takes more time than I thought. Amateur student pilots like me will not get lost even flying a less sophisticated aircraft. These are thousands of student pilots like me in San Diego..... but none makes an error or mistakes going over the Mexican air space unless you do it purposely.
Flying a Russian fighter jet....Ummmm it's an error. Before flying these pilots gets lot of briefing and familiarity of the area. I would understand a drunk driver makes mistakes but a fighter pilot makes an error......Especially they are doing lots of these airspace violations. The only thing that this could happen are.
1. Pilot are drunk because alcoholism is high in Russia.
2. Untrained pilots.
3. Ignore all reference point.
4. Purposely playing dumb to test Israel defensive capabilities/coordinants/alertness.

Russian planes fly close to U.S. warship near Crimea - CNNPolitics.com

Why is Russia sending bombers close to U.S. airspace? - CNN.com

http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/29/politics/us-aircraft-carrier-russian-plane-encounter/

Turkey 'cannot endure' Russian violation of airspace, president says

fix your quotes.
The edit and delete function aren't working for some reason. I hit the quote and reply on his post. Don't know why it posted as it did or didn't quote it properly. Must be a glitch in the system or something.

fix your quotes.
The edit and delete function aren't working for some reason. I hit the quote and reply on his post. Don't know why it posted as it did or didn't quote it properly. Must be a glitch in the system or something.

Look.... the clown looking for help. You rate my post as FUNNY.... Yep exactly what I'm talking about because that's all you got. Cupcake. Next time when I told you to go to hell. Stay there and you can take your fellow commie Russian with you.

fix your quotes.

Look.... the clown looking for help. You rate my post as FUNNY.... Yep exactly what I'm talking about because that's all you got. Cupcake. Next time when I told you to go to hell. Stay there and you can take your fellow commie Russian with you.
Actually your quote was fucked up and I hit the Quote Reply.......Your fuck up followed forward.

Your side has a lot of nerve after the shit your side said with Bush. And now suddenly your righteous.................BS As I've said numerous times...........The Obama policy there is wrong. Aiding and Abetting the enemy through the FSA is Wrong. Allowing your ally to kill the other Ally who is actually killing ISIS is wrong..................

Obama has been fucking wrong all over the dang middle east.........and africa.....he attacked Libya.............Cluster Fuck.
Told Egypt to allow the Muslim Brotherhood to be part of the country..........they told him to go to hell and outlawed the Radicals.
Said everything is fine in Yemen......and then we get kicked out.............
And now his Saga of failure is here again.

Take a look just at one example of Obama policy in Syria:

For months there had been acute concern among senior military leaders and the intelligence community about the role in the war of Syria’s neighbors, especially Turkey. Prime Minister Recep Erdoğan was known to be supporting the al-Nusra Front, a jihadist faction among the rebel opposition, as well as other Islamist rebel groups. ‘We knew there were some in the Turkish government,’ a former senior US intelligence official, who has access to current intelligence, told me, ‘who believed they could get Assad’s nuts in a vice by dabbling with a sarin attack inside Syria – and forcing Obama to make good on his red line threat.

The joint chiefs also knew that the Obama administration’s public claims that only the Syrian army had access to sarin were wrong. The American and British intelligence communities had been aware since the spring of 2013 that some rebel units in Syria were developing chemical weapons.

LRB · Seymour M. Hersh · The Red Line and the Rat Line: Erdoğan and the Syrian rebels

fix your quotes.

Actually your quote was fucked up and I hit the Quote Reply.......Your fuck up followed forward.

Your side has a lot of nerve after the shit your side said with Bush. And now suddenly your righteous.................BS As I've said numerous times...........The Obama policy there is wrong. Aiding and Abetting the enemy through the FSA is Wrong. Allowing your ally to kill the other Ally who is actually killing ISIS is wrong..................

Obama has been fucking wrong all over the dang middle east.........and africa.....he attacked Libya.............Cluster Fuck.
Told Egypt to allow the Muslim Brotherhood to be part of the country..........they told him to go to hell and outlawed the Radicals.
Said everything is fine in Yemen......and then we get kicked out.............
And now his Saga of failure is here again.

Ask me again if read your post. Patronizing Putin thugs over ........ And over............. and over ............ and over........,, over .............. over ......... and over............. over ............ go suck Putin dick assholes. Go to hell.

Forum List

Back