Putin's president says we should love Russia

1942 Germany.......treason......
You people have gone off the deep end.

Not really...Adolph Trump is in trouble. Maybe Putee has some photos of Donnie and an underaged girl? I think we will eventually find out why Donnie is having a love affair with Putee.
Putin is better than our own democrats is reason enough.
And there it is. The erratic fanatics hate so much that they are willing to give control of America over to a former KGB operative and Russian dictator than fellow Americans who disagree with them on politics. And they believe in their hate so much that it all makes sense and logic to them.
Democrats are not fellow Americans.

That is just sick to say..50% of this country in your mind isn't American. You're a fascist and a piece of dog crap.
Think of it this way, they are Democrat -Americans. They are no countrymen of mine.

You all are fn nutz if you trust Russia for anything
---------------------------------------------- we will see , YOU and your kids and the lib dems and mrobama , juan mccain and linsey grahams will also see Eddie !!
-------------------------------------- better than bowing to muslims in 'arab' lands Eddie !
BS no ones bowing except in repub minds

I grow real weary of republican BS Who did gwb vomit on???

No one.

Republicans are very proud that they helped elect Putin's choice as president. Putin will be getting daily security briefings, soon after Stump gets them. Putin will know more than some of our Generals about our military plans.
Trumpity dumpity

How old are you? Are you 10 years-old or something?
We already get a major hint as to how the AH will govern Smarter than the generals ,smarter than the FBI CIA etc etc smarter than newspaper writers BUT his cabinet comprises the gators and snakes he was cleaning the swamp out of The man is a case ,,,a case that needs a room with mattresses lining the walls and say the russians had no play in getting him elected lol he'll tweet it to death

Everything you don't like is Hitler. Yes we get it.
It is interesting that it is never Stalin (30 million killed) Mao (60 million killed) Pol Pot (2 million killed) It is always Hitler. Do they want to hide other butchers for some reason? Maybe because they were communists?
Pol pot and Mao were non whites which made them fellow social justice warriors. Who knows why they like Stalin. Could be a fellow communist.

So are you a Putin plant? Is that what you are saying?

"Putin also imprisons critics, kills those who oppose him, and circumvented the Russian constitution so he could serve more than the two terms as president outlaid in said constitution."

The Commie Posterboy who's now burning in Hell Fidel Castro did much worse. Yet we had Leftists across the planet lauding how great Fidel was and what a giant of the world stage he was....the same Leftists who are saying very much the same thing as you below that Putin is:

"He is very much in the mould of Hitler in 1933."

A completely absurd and beyond hysterical statement.

How is Russia a threat to the Western world, Russia has repeatedly stated that they want to work with The West to jointly fight ISIS and Islamic Terrorism.

The West and Russia could soon sort these POS from the Satanic 7th Century Death Cult, The West and Russia would be their nightmare scenario, a formidable and winning force incinerating them.

This is bad why exactly?

1) Where have I lauded Castro?
2) I qualified my Hitler point. Please don't try attribute my meaning by cherry picking what I said. People can read.
3) How is Russia a threat to the western world? Have you not seen what they are doing in Syria? Do you know they have nukes? Do you know that Putin is an egomaniac who is constantly trying to undermine the West either in the UN, openly or surreptitiously via espionage. Russia is NOT the west's friend.
4) The 'death cult' analogy is an over reaction usually by right-wingers, Christians, or a mixture of both. Is there an Islamic problem? Sure. But I find the threat of Russia much more problematic. And NK, too.

If Putin is such a good guy and friend to the west, this is what he would have said when the Russian-backed Ukraine rebels shot down the Malaysian airlines flight over Ukraine in 2015.
"I believe the Ukraine rebels have a right to leave the Ukraine because they are Russian by ethnicity and have more in common with us. However, when you shoot down a civilian airline with innocent civilians onboard this it totally unacceptable. The Russian Federation will do its utmost to bring the perpetrators of this to justice to face the full authority of the law. We support the independence movement but not cold blooded murder."

Now, is that what he said? No? Why? Because Russia can do no wrong. His ego at being seen to be tough is more important than doing what is right. The US has just voted a similar personality into the WH. The difference being that the US (currently at least) has (hopefully) enough checks and balances in place to keep the Orange Buffoon in line.

If the US went into freefall economically tomorrow, don't for a minute think Putin wouldn't be doing the Happy Dance in the Kremlin. Russia is NOT your friend.

All this hysteria about Russia and Putin and the American election, again Obama is a hypocrite, it was okay for Obama to interfere in the Israeli election directly to attempt to oust Bibi though wasn't it? Obama actually used American taxpayers money to do this.

Obama admin. sent taxpayer money to campaign to oust Netanyahu

By Stephen Dinan - The Washington Times - Tuesday, July 12, 2016

"The State Department paid hundreds of thousands of dollars in taxpayers grants to an Israeli group that used the money to build a campaign to oust Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in last year’s Israeli parliamentary elections, a congressional investigation concluded Tuesday.

Some $350,000 was sent to OneVoice, ostensibly to support the group’s efforts to back Israeli-Palestinian peace settlement negotiations. But OneVoice used the money to build a voter database, train activists and hire a political consulting firm with ties to President Obama’s campaign — all of which set the stage for an anti-Netanyahu campaign, the Senate Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations said in a bipartisan staff report.

In one stunning finding, the subcommittee said OneVoice even told the State Department’s top diplomat in Jerusalem of its plans in an email, but the official, Consul General Michael Ratney, claims never to have seen them.

He said he regularly deleted emails with large attachments — a striking violation of open-records laws for a department already reeling from former Secretary Hillary Clinton’s handling of official government records."

Here's the rest of the article:

Obama admin. sent taxpayer money to campaign to oust Netanyahu

The below video the duration is ten minutes and twenty one seconds.

Here's another link about the situation.

Israelis think Obama interfering in election, poll finds

The only thing that explains democrat insanity is the democrats have spent 8 years building up isis in Syria. They have supplied and fed isis and their affiliates. Putin has been fighting isis in Syria. Now, in order to destabilize the United States government since Shaka Zulu is no longer in power, the Democrats have created this myth of the duly elected president working with Russia.

Russia knows this. Trump knows this. The thinking half of the country know this. That is why democrats will not be able to punish the country by starting WWIII.

Trump: Only 'stupid' people, fools oppose better Russia ties

Let me get this straight. Putin just hacked the US and conducted one of the most sophisticated espionage attack on this country, all in an effort to elect their chosen candidate....and now we should seek closer ties with the Thug?

The man really does have a mental problem problem.

Interesting. When it was about hitting the reset button, i.e. when Democrats were behind the push for better relations with Russia, the left was all for it. The left has no problem with the push for better relations with Iran, including a deal that was signed despite their open and ongoing -military- hostility toward our ships in the region (you know, not just hacking emails of a private organization and then allowing them to be made public, but actually using military force and the threat of violence to accost OFFICIAL representatives of our nation). This time, though, since Russia's hostile act damaged your preferred political leader, suddenly it's wrong to try and promote a peaceful coexistence with immoral world leaders? Nah, no double standard here.

The façade of principle is slipping pretty hard, here. Your political worship is showing.

The only thing that explains democrat insanity is the democrats have spent 8 years building up isis in Syria. They have supplied and fed isis and their affiliates. Putin has been fighting isis in Syria. Now, in order to destabilize the United States government since Shaka Zulu is no longer in power, the Democrats have created this myth of the duly elected president working with Russia.

Russia knows this. Trump knows this. The thinking half of the country know this. That is why democrats will not be able to punish the country by starting WWIII.
Excellent post.

Under Obama the USG has pressured Russia in every conceivable way to undermine Russia's capability to stop the USG in Syria. Trump threatens to destroy all the hard work.

Let me get this straight. Putin just hacked the US and conducted one of the most sophisticated espionage attack on this country, all in an effort to elect their chosen candidate....and now we should seek closer ties with the Thug?

Interesting. When it was about hitting the reset button, i.e. when Democrats were behind the push for better relations with Russia, the left was all for it. The left has no problem with the push for better relations with Iran, including a deal that was signed despite their open and ongoing -military- hostility toward our ships in the region (you know, not just hacking emails of a private organization and then allowing them to be made public, but actually using military force and the threat of violence to accost OFFICIAL representatives of our nation). This time, though, since Russia's hostile act damaged your preferred political leader, suddenly it's wrong to try and promote a peaceful coexistence with immoral world leaders? Nah, no double standard here.

The façade of principle is slipping pretty hard, here. Your political worship is showing.
Political worship?
Voldemort smiling!! Good one you POS!!

God Bless the United States
23 hrs
Idiot Governor Prick Snott announced that he talked with trump and pence about the Ft Lauderdale shooter and they said they would support him. Hey, bitch, it is Jan SIXTH, NOT the 20th! Our President is still OBAMA, you fascist creep.

Political worship?

23 hrs
Idiot Governor Prick Snott announced that he talked with trump and pence about the Ft Lauderdale shooter and they said they would support him. Hey, bitch, it is Jan SIXTH, NOT the 20th! Our President is still OBAMA, you fascist creep.
Nice meltdown....:badgrin:

Excellent post.

Under Obama the USG has pressured Russia in every conceivable way to undermine Russia's capability to stop the USG in Syria. Trump threatens to destroy all the hard work.
Our involvement in Syria needs to end. All those people died for nothing but obama's vanity. Unless we are willing to get into a major war with Russia we were never going to win nor was sniffing isis ass going to win.

Political worship?

23 hrs

Good response. Don't address anything I've said, just mention a Harry Potter villain, call me a POS, and then rip into some Governor for saying something dumb and unrelated. You sure showed me. Now go put your helmet back on.

Political worship?

23 hrs

Good response. Don't address anything I've said, just mention a Harry Potter villain, call me a POS, and then rip into some Governor for saying something dumb and unrelated. You sure showed me. Now go put your helmet back on.
:lmao::lmao::lmao:
(Quit doing this shit, my stomach hurts from laughing. My eyes are drawn to it unintentionally and I break out laughing again...and again.....literally)

Political worship?

23 hrs

This is you in action.

warning-on-most-severe-threats-children-face-online.jpg

Excellent post.

Our involvement in Syria needs to end. All those people died for nothing but obama's vanity. Unless we are willing to get into a major war with Russia we were never going to win nor was sniffing isis ass going to win.
I think the USG formulates policies that are designed to span Presidencies. I think looking at this solely from Obama's perspective, especially his vanity, falls short in understanding what we are doing in the ME. I do agree that the USG needs to cease its operations inside Syria, and that is just for starters.

Excellent post.

"nor was sniffing isis ass going to win."

An insane and reckless policy.

Excellent post.

True. Our analysis has been that without Assad being out, Syria isn't going to improve.

So, our policy has been to bomb ISIS to keep them from expanding and to work with Russia toward forcing a peaceful transition. Russia started out looking receptive, but then dumped the idea and started bombing Syrian civilians who oppose Assad.

Nobody is going to cause ISIS to be ended by simply bombing Syrian cities flat. They will remain until Syrian citizens are ready to back the Syrian government vs. ISIS. And, that's not going to happen under Assad.

Excellent post.

True. Our analysis has been that without Assad being out, Syria isn't going to improve.

So, our policy has been to bomb ISIS to keep them from expanding and to work with Russia toward forcing a peaceful transition. Russia started out looking receptive, but then dumped the idea and started bombing Syrian civilians who oppose Assad.

Nobody is going to cause ISIS to be ended by simply bombing Syrian cities flat. They will remain until Syrian citizens are ready to back the Syrian government vs. ISIS. And, that's not going to happen under Assad.
...you forgot to mention bombing Assad's troops instead of ISIS thus the Russians were forced to bring in air defense systems to protect those troops who were actually fighting ISIS.

Forum List

Back