Putin's Endgame In Syria

I'm not sure Russian citizens are as accepting of endless military actions as American citizens are.

I don't think the Russian citizens have the ability to 'NOT accept' whatever Putin does.
Remember, it USED to be the Soviet Union. Now, not so much.
Tell that to the people of Ukraine.
Tell them WHAT? They are now independent from the USSR.
You're a fool.
2014–15 Russian military intervention in Ukraine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Vladimir Putin drafts 150,000 conscripts into the Russian military
Putin is about to send 150K troops into Syria.
How many here believe after Putin basically takes over Syria he will just end-stakes and leave.
Syria will become part of the 'New USSR'.
Lol best of luck to him. While he squanders his economy and military in that wasteland we can regroup and focus on our economy and continuing to shift our foreign policy to the middle east.

Pretty soon now, America will be an insignificant power with little influence in the Middle East.
Within five years Putin will control most of the ME.
Why? Because unlike BOBO the fucking clown when Putin says something he means it.
For Putin 'rolling' the sand monkeys is going to be a breeze. When he tells them they have 24 hours to turn in every fucking gun in the county or he will carpet bomb them the sand monkey's believe him.
Within 6 months... PUTIN WILL CONTROL THE WORLD!!!

How many here believe after Putin basically takes over Syria he will just end-stakes and leave.
Lol best of luck to him. While he squanders his economy and military in that wasteland we can regroup and focus on our economy and continuing to shift our foreign policy to the middle east.

All he has to do is send some of his thugs incognito into Saudi Arabia and blow up one little oil field...and watch the rise in the price of oil as everybody Shits...that will pay for most or all of what he does..and boost the Russian economy in the process.

Putin needs to do two things while the Pussy in the White House is still there:

1) Collapse NATO, and

2) Get the price of oil up as high as possible.

Putin has become a Christian, you know. He wakes up every morning and thanks the Lord for 8 years of Barack Obama. This last year is going to be ugly.
Lol nice imagination

Isn't criticizing Russia for blowing the crap out of civilians in Syria a bit hypocritical? Didn't we do the same thing in Iraq and Afganistan...And Yemen and Pakistan and wherever else?

Why doesn't our shit stink, but their's does?

Isn't criticizing Russia for blowing the crap out of civilians in Syria a bit hypocritical? Didn't we do the same thing in Iraq and Afganistan...And Yemen and Pakistan and wherever else?

Why doesn't our shit stink, but their's does?

LOL....a look into the America-hating Liberal mind....scary.

We did not 'target' civilians. There are casualties in all war. You think not a single citizen was injured when Obama took this country to war to help Al Qaeida take over Libya?! SERIOUSLY?!

The 'civilians' Putin is primary targeting are the civilian 'rebels' that Obama is funding / arming in hopes of over-throwing Assad, which Putin is determined to NOT let happen.

So while proclaiming to be in a WAR against ISIS - and teaming with Russia to do so now - we are also trying to oust Assad, which means we are simultaneously fighting AGAINST Russia / Putin!

...and we are doing so because Obama years ago made his infamous 'Red Line' declaration to Assad then did not have the 'cahonies' to follow through when Assad crossed that line, embarrassing us in front of the whole world while emboldening our enemies...

Brilliant!

The decree regarding an autumn conscription campaign for military service, signed by Russian President Vladimir Putin earlier, is not related to Russian military involvement in Syria, Dmitry Peskov said.

On Wednesday, Putin signed a decree drafting more than 147,100 men to serve in the Russian military.

"This… is a regular document which the president signs twice a year. It is not related to Syria in any way, of course, this situation does not concern the draftees in any way," Peskov said.

Read more: 'Don't Become Victim of Perverse Info' About Russia's Operation in Syria

This might just end up being the end-all Shia/Sunni war and both Russia and the U.S. would do well to keep the hell out of it.

The decree regarding an autumn conscription campaign for military service, signed by Russian President Vladimir Putin earlier, is not related to Russian military involvement in Syria, Dmitry Peskov said.

On Wednesday, Putin signed a decree drafting more than 147,100 men to serve in the Russian military.

"This… is a regular document which the president signs twice a year. It is not related to Syria in any way, of course, this situation does not concern the draftees in any way," Peskov said.

Read more: 'Don't Become Victim of Perverse Info' About Russia's Operation in Syria
I bet the 'draftees' REALLY believe they don't need to worry about going to Syria.
Afterall, Dmitry Peskov said so so it has to be true right?

I bet the 'draftees' REALLY believe they don't need to worry about going to Syria.
Afterall, Dmitry Peskov said so so it has to be true right?
I would think your link would be far less an authority. Conscription in the Russian military is mandatory. I can't see why Putin wouldn't sign it regularly. I can see the propaganda value of pointing it out now though. Dupe.

Seems to me we should be thanking Putin for taking action in Syria and putting an end to the civil war there, along with terminating ISIS...something BO was unwilling to do in his crazy effort to unseat Assad.

Has our political class not learned that removing the dictator results in something worse?

Seems to me we should be thanking Putin for taking action in Syria and putting an end to the civil war there, along with terminating ISIS...something BO was unwilling to do in his crazy effort to unseat Assad.

Has our political class not learned that removing the dictator results in something worse?
He's attacking the wrong targets.

That is what our government and media are claiming, but forgive me for being skeptical. We learned long ago we shouldn't believe them.

According to who?

Russian Air Force destroys ISIS command center, training camp (VIDEO)

obama has done nothing. Putin has seized leadership. None too soon either. Putin should have done this three years ago.

According to who?

obama has done nothing. Putin has seized leadership. None too soon either. Putin should have done this three years ago.
Russia probably has no reservations about attacking ISIS. They do not have a Sunni country as a lead member of their coalition. That member I am referring to just killed 131 members of a wedding party in Yemen.

Don't get me wrong. I am not taking sides. I just think a little honestly all around would go a long way towards world peace.

According to who?

Russia probably has no reservations about attacking ISIS. They do not have a Sunni country as a lead member of their coalition. That member I am referring to just killed 131 members of a wedding party in Yemen.

Don't get me wrong. I am not taking sides. I just think a little honestly all around would go a long way towards world peace.
You're welcome. It was probably the whole wedding party for one member on the guest list.

Putins end game is well known. Prop up his friend in Syria. And he's got the best plan of all.

The American governments plan to bring democracy to the Middle East is a complete failure. Let Putin have it from here.

According to who?

You're welcome. It was probably the whole wedding party for one member on the guest list.
Ok, I don't know exactly who was killed. I thanked your call for honesty, hopefully it was sincere.

While President Putin is taking care of business on the world stage, obama is dealing with the really important stuff, like gay wedding cakes and paying for sex change operations as a military perk.

Forum List

Back