Putin's a Pussy

Vlad took offense to a song and protest by the girl group "Pussy Riot" and after a Soviet show trial the girls got 2 years in prison

Vlad, you're a fucking disgrace, no wonder Obama likes you

Pussy Riot sentenced to two years in prison colony over anti-Putin protest | Music | The Guardian

What "Putin" has to do with anything? Do you really think he gives a rat's tail of what some brainless morons say about him?

Btw, the "girls" did not "sing" anything anti-Putin in a church. They were repeatedly shouting out "God is shit!"

It is after the event their team put together the actual "performance" in a church with their pre-recoded "concert".
This is the original tape:
http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rc...hoDYDA&usg=AFQjCNFyzel0YEvFGvD5P2p_InhdRGWI4w

These "darlings" are but a small part of a major anti-Russian campaign sponsored, among others, by Berezovsky. I hope, you know who and what he is.

Before the presidential elections in Russia, Berezovsky wrote an open letter to Patriarch of Russian Orthodox church asking him to put his authority behind Western efforts not to let Putin back into Kremlin; Berezovsky was asking Patriarch to support an alternative Russian government in exchange for the future support from the "opposition" once in power.

Patriarch ignored his letter.

And anti-Russian Orthodox campaign begun for real... Lots of Russian Orthodox churches across the country were vandalised; priests and congregation were assaulted...

But you can't do it in Russia. Even those who do not consider themselves religious understood it as an attack on Russia itself: traditional morals and the very soul of Russia. If the authorities would not have arrested the three idiots from "Pussy Riot", people would have dealt with them in a very drastic fashion.
After "P. R." "performance" in a cathedral, hundreds of thousands of people, both religious and not religious, took part in a public prayer of deliverance of Orthodox church from an ongoing onslaught.

moleben.jpg.340x255_q85_crop.jpg

PR20120422210509.JPG

As for "girls" themselves, they started their career with turning over police cars, vandalising public transport as part of their "free artistic expression"; then proceeded with stuffing frozen poultry in vagina in a supermarket in a presence of a little child
Êàê óêðàñòü êóðèöó - ìàñòåð-êëàññ îò ãðóïïû Âîéíà. Ñìîòðåòü îíëàéí - Âèäåî - bigmir)net

When that didn't give them much craved fame, they moved onto having a group sex in a natural history museum during open time too; and the main "artist" was 9 months pregnant
http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rc...iIHgDA&usg=AFQjCNF3ElxRjzXr9plC2q8_fiE6X5lgdQ

When even after that they were denied "fame", the "girls" moved onto vandalising Russian churches.

No wonder they became "celebrated heroes" in the West...

Aleksandr Dugin. Pussy Riot's Global Blackmail.

In terms of the Pussy Riot story, we are undoubtedly dealing with a case of information warfare. In fact, this is the kind of war the purpose of which corresponds to the purpose of any war. Those purposes are: the weakening of the opponent's influence, undermining his moral and psychological state, and the submission to a certain external will. This is the goal of any war.

Now, let us look at the target, the purpose, the means, the instruments, and the clients of this information war.
... the target has been selected quite precisely. When Kirill, the Patriarch of Moscow and All Russia, accepted the position of the arch-pastor of the Russian Orthodox Church, he announced a highly significant idea: ...

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rc...mIDoDA&usg=AFQjCNFs6LuPdT5iE-PTwOQy4eGQXloXCQ

Vlad took offense to a song and protest by the girl group "Pussy Riot" and after a Soviet show trial the girls got 2 years in prison

Pussy Riot sentenced to two years in prison colony over anti-Putin protest | Music | The Guardian

I think it is great you FINALLY found yourself a real communist to get pissed at. :clap2:

Do you really think Putin reads USMB?
Only to keep track of what Sarah Paling is commenting on here.

Imagine Russia protecting religious rights when we stopped awhile ago! I was kind of disappointed in Putin asking for leniency for these rioters to get the sentence down to two years. Two years will hardly teach them a lesson. Five might have been more appropriate.

I heard the church leaders/priests--whatver they are called asked for mercy and forgave them.

The left, including the left of the communists in Russia finds mercy and forgiveness a license to keep doing what they are doing.

One of the first things Russians demanded when the old Soviet Union fell was to restore the Church. Now the government protects religious rights. And we no longer do. Strange how that has worked out.

Imagine Russia protecting religious rights when we stopped awhile ago! I was kind of disappointed in Putin asking for leniency for these rioters to get the sentence down to two years. Two years will hardly teach them a lesson. Five might have been more appropriate.

+1500!

Hooliganism can fetch as much as 7 years! But they were tried for "insulting ... blah, blah, blah..."

The only hope is that in colony the inmates will explain the three idiots the errors of their ways...

+1500!

Hooliganism can fetch as much as 7 years! But they were tried for "insulting ... blah, blah, blah..."

The only hope is that in colony the inmates will explain the three idiots the errors of their ways...

Good point! Likely the inmates themselves are Russian Orthodox.

I heard the church leaders/priests--whatver they are called asked for mercy and forgave them.

Just one.

The thing is: you can be forgiven if you ADMIT the wrongdoing and ASK for forgiveness. And anyone can forgive only the PERSONAL insult/wrongdoing. Here it was an attack on a CHURCH, and the morons never acknowledged they did anything wrong.

+1500!

Good point! Likely the inmates themselves are Russian Orthodox.

As I said before, the general mood is: people had enough from "creative classes"; even those who are not religious are upset.

They should have just shot them. I mean, imagine the gall of someone saying something bad about religion in public. :rolleyes:

I remember when the Soviet Union were "godless". When the Soviet Union fell, the first thing the people did was take back their religion and the first thing the government did was protect religious rights. Even as the United States attacks religion on a daily basis. There is hope for this country even if we might have to suffer from communisim to get it.

They should have just shot them. I mean, imagine the gall of someone saying something bad about religion in public. :rolleyes:

They didn't say something bad about religion in public, they went into a church and vandalized it.

Had the people there shot them instead of calling the authorities, they would have been well within their rights.

They didn't say something bad about religion in public, they went into a church and vandalized it.

Had the people there shot them instead of calling the authorities, they would have been well within their rights.

Everyone in Russia noted that Pussy Riot did not go to their synagogue, for their funding would have dried up overnight; they did not go to a mosque either -- and I think we all know why...

I remember when the Soviet Union were "godless". When the Soviet Union fell, the first thing the people did was take back their religion and the first thing the government did was protect religious rights. Even as the United States attacks religion on a daily basis. There is hope for this country even if we might have to suffer from communisim to get it.

I think, the notion that the USSR was "Godless" is an exaggeration. Since Stalin signed the decrees that stopped the attacks on Russian Orthodox Church and returned them lots of church buildings, people were pretty much left to exercise their believes. Only sects were outlawed.

Telling the way neo-cons attempt to vilify Putin, as if he’s some sort of a ‘communist’ attempting to reinstate the old Soviet system. Clearly neo-cons need to keep the myth of an ‘evil outside world’ alive to justify militarism and the illegal invasion of sovereign nations.

Actually, Putin has much in common with most conservatives, he has fully embraced capitalism; he thrives in the corruption allowed to manifest in the environment of unregulated, unbridled greed and avarice. And like most conservatives Putin is an authoritarian, quick to stifle dissent and impose conformity.

And the notion of Obama being anything like Putin is ignorant idiocy: unlike Putin Obama is an advocate of the rule of law, embraces diversity, and acknowledges the value of dissent.

Forum List

Back