Putin's a Pussy

Vlad took offense to a song and protest by the girl group "Pussy Riot" and after a Soviet show trial the girls got 2 years in prison

Vlad, you're a fucking disgrace, no wonder Obama likes you

Pussy Riot sentenced to two years in prison colony over anti-Putin protest | Music | The Guardian

Telling the way neo-cons attempt to vilify Putin, as if he’s some sort of a ‘communist’ attempting to reinstate the old Soviet system. Clearly neo-cons need to keep the myth of an ‘evil outside world’ alive to justify militarism and the illegal invasion of sovereign nations.

Actually, Putin has much in common with most conservatives, he has fully embraced capitalism; he thrives in the corruption allowed to manifest in the environment of unregulated, unbridled greed and avarice. And like most conservatives Putin is an authoritarian, quick to stifle dissent and impose conformity.

And the notion of Obama being anything like Putin is ignorant idiocy: unlike Putin Obama is an advocate of the rule of law, embraces diversity, and acknowledges the value of dissent.

I'd vote for Putin for president over obama. obama is old school communist.

Vlad took offense to a song and protest by the girl group "Pussy Riot" and after a Soviet show trial the girls got 2 years in prison

Pussy Riot sentenced to two years in prison colony over anti-Putin protest | Music | The Guardian

You're confusing Obama for Bush.

Obama can't stand Putin.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CF5uq7MaeEA]Putin Lectures Obama At Tense Meeting- YouTube[/ame]

Don't you remember conservatives were cheering Putin then?

Bush fondly remembers Putin..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cx49KA_IW-Y]'Bush Looked Into Putin's Eyes' Miami Book Fair Bush Interview pt.2 - YouTube[/ame]

Telling the way neo-cons attempt to vilify Putin, as if he’s some sort of a ‘communist’ attempting to reinstate the old Soviet system. Clearly neo-cons need to keep the myth of an ‘evil outside world’ alive to justify militarism and the illegal invasion of sovereign nations.

Actually, Putin has much in common with most conservatives, he has fully embraced capitalism; he thrives in the corruption allowed to manifest in the environment of unregulated, unbridled greed and avarice. And like most conservatives Putin is an authoritarian, quick to stifle dissent and impose conformity.

And the notion of Obama being anything like Putin is ignorant idiocy: unlike Putin Obama is an advocate of the rule of law, embraces diversity, and acknowledges the value of dissent.

I'd vote for Putin for president over obama. obama is old school communist.

^ See CrusaderFrank?

:clap: Case in point!

:D

Of course obama can't stand Putin. Putin gave him a bitch slap in mexico and put him in his little boy pants place. I wish I could have seen it.

obama faced a real world leader and fell on his face.

Conservatives have a love hate relationship with Putin. He was the head of the evil empire when Bush was breaking all sorts of missile defense treaties. Became our friend again, when Bush wanted his support for the Iraqi invasion. Became hated again when Russia squared off against Georgia. Friendly again..when Putin insulted Obama, internationally. I guess he's hated again now because Romney has called the "Soviet..erm Russia" the leading geo-political threat to the United States.

Confusing yes..but..they are conservatives. :confused:

Russia could be our largest geo political threat and STILL protect the religious freedom of it's people when the US has declared war on Christian in the United States.

Of course obama can't stand Putin. Putin gave him a bitch slap in mexico and put him in his little boy pants place. I wish I could have seen it.

It's wonderful watching you so-called patriots side with foreign leaders when the President of this country is in your party.

Here's an example of true patriotism.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eX1lBOxoJeU]Rangel Responds to Chavez - YouTube[/ame]

Something you guys don't understand.

Russia could be our largest geo political threat and STILL protect the religious freedom of it's people when the US has declared war on Christian in the United States.

Protecting religious freedom by closing down free speech?

Interesting.

Any more of these anti-american pro theocratic views you want to put out there?

It doesn't matter WHAT the fuckin' punk rock singers said or sang.

The fact remains, they got a show trial for having and expressing an opinion and got convicted (as was preordained) on some bullshit "hooliganism" charge.

What kind of utterly mindless pussy SUPPORTS what the scumbag Putin did in this instance?

Hey Vlad, you quiffy motherfucker, if you're that afraid of a punk rock "band," maybe you should just go take a permanent vacation in some secure materialistic tropical Island with the $40 BILLION dollars worth of Russian wealth you've stolen.

Maybe bring some boy toys to suck your cock for you, too,

Last edited:
I heard the church leaders/priests--whatver they are called asked for mercy and forgave them.

Internet is a terrible thing if one wants to pull the fast one on public...

Bloggers already discovered that a person who pretended to be deacon and who supposedly wrote a letter mentioned by you -- is a fake. And a letter repeats word for word passages from an article in a well known liberal media outlet "Echo of Moscow"...

Игорь Петров - мир победившего копипаста

Imagine Russia protecting religious rights when we stopped awhile ago! I was kind of disappointed in Putin asking for leniency for these rioters to get the sentence down to two years. Two years will hardly teach them a lesson. Five might have been more appropriate.
They should have just shot them. I mean, imagine the gall of someone saying something bad about religion in public. :rolleyes:

They didn't say something bad about religion in public, they went into a church and vandalized it.

Had the people there shot them instead of calling the authorities, they would have been well within their rights.
Fortunately that's not the case here in the States. We don't shoot protesters, much to your chagrin, I'm sure.

It doesn't matter WHAT the fuckin' punk rock singers said or sang.

The fact remains, they got a show trial for having and expressing an opinion and got convicted (as was preordained) on some bullshit "hooliganism" charge.

What kind of utterly mindless pussy SUPPORTS what the scumbag Putin did in this instance?

Hey Vlad, you quiffy motherfucker, if you're that afraid of a punk rock "band," maybe you should just go take a permanent vacation in some secure materialistic tropical Island with the $40 BILLION dollars worth of Russian wealth you've stolen.

Maybe bring some boy toys to suck your cock for you, too,

:clap:

Putin asked for leniency. What a PUNK he is.

These protesters went into a church and under the wrongly applied guise of free speech vandalized the church. What kind of person support that? The American left! The American left would and has supported the supposed rights of vandals to destroy Church property in the US so I can't be surprised that they support the right of vandals to destroy church property in any other country.

What the left won't tolerate though, are vandals going into a mosque and destroying that property.

Maybe you and Frank would be better off in Russia...just a suggestion.

Do you mean that this country is so lacking in leadership that anyone who wants leadership should go to a country that has it?

What about just replacing the failure we have?

These protesters went into a church and under the wrongly applied guise of free speech vandalized the church. What kind of person support that? The American left! The American left would and has supported the supposed rights of vandals to destroy Church property in the US ...
Citation needed.

These protesters went into a church and under the wrongly applied guise of free speech vandalized the church. What kind of person support that? The American left! The American left would and has supported the supposed rights of vandals to destroy Church property in the US ...
Citation needed.

Links have been given, and indeed was given in the very first post!

Ironically, since the vandalism occurred in and to a church, Pussy Riot was actually charged with hooiganism based on religious hatred. Sort of the Russian equivalent of a hate crime. Which would not happen in the US because Christians can't be victims of hate crimes only perpetrators.

Pussy Riot trial: A glance at the case against anti-Putin feminist rockers  - New York Daily News

Forum List

Back