Zone1 Putin warns that sending Western troops to Ukraine risks a global nuclear war - should the west show restraint and force the Ukranians in negotations?

They're stuck in a stalemate because the Ukrainian are out of ammo and Putin is just trying to wait out the election. If Putin were told "no chance". Unlimited weapons and funds until this is over, he'd back down really fucking fast.

They are stuck in a stalemate because the correlation of force size is way against them.

we could send them 10 Divisions sets of tanks and other weapons and they would be useless because they don't have the trained soldiers to use them.

Try reading world history, 1933 until the invasion of Poland.
I've forgotten more about history than you think you know.

Putin isn't Hitler, he has no designs on invading the rest of Europe (hell, he cant even finish off an "army" where the average age of the troops is over 40 years old), and you're still an hysterical nutcase.

Last edited:
They're stuck in a stalemate because the Ukrainian are out of ammo and Putin is just trying to wait out the election. If Putin were told "no chance". Unlimited weapons and funds until this is over, he'd back down really fucking fast.
If the Ukes were out of ammo, then the Russians would overrun them in hours.

You really aren't at all bright.

They are stuck in a stalemate because the correlation of force size is way against them.

we could send them 10 Divisions sets of tanks and other weapons and they would be useless because they don't have the trained soldiers to use them.

Wrong again. The Russians don't want this war and aren't fighting.

The Ukrainian soldiers are battled hardened and having been fighting the Russians for 10 years. The Russians are out of men and out of equipment, and Putin is not popular at home.

Why are YOU promoting Putin's lies and propaganda? Why are YOU supporting this war criminal and his illegal invasion?

I've forgotten more about history than you think you know.

Putin isn't Hitler, he has no designs on invading the rest of Europe (hel,l he cant even finish off an "army" where the average age of the troops is over 40 years old), and you're still an hysterical nutcase.

I do disagree a bit on him not wanting any other parts of Europe. I bet he want's the Baltics back.

For the rest, he would love to have back a lot of Countries with the last letters "stan" at the end of them.

Wrong again. The Russians don't want this war and aren't fighting.

The Ukrainian soldiers are battled hardened and having been fighting the Russians for 10 years. The Russians are out of men and out of equipment, and Putin is not popular at home.

Why are YOU promoting Putin's lies and propaganda? Why are YOU supporting this war criminal and his illegal invasion?

Then why aren't they already forced back behind the pre-2014 borders?

I am not supporting anything about Putin, I hope he loses, and I hope Ukraine gets it's 2014 borders back, but the lies and propaganda YOU are pushing doesn't mean they are true.

I do disagree a bit on him not wanting any other parts of Europe. I bet he want's the Baltics back.

For the rest, he would love to have back a lot of Countries with the last letters "stan" at the end of them.
He can want in one hand....For a guy who took only the Donbas region at a great cost, those would be seriously tall orders.

Time to stop listening to State Department propaganda.

He can want in one hand....For a guy who took only the Donbas region at a great cost, those would be seriously tall orders.

Time to stop listening to State Department propaganda.

He got the Crimea basically for free, and he doesn't seem to losing the Donbas anytime soon.

The State Department doesn't have anything to do with my analysis of the situation. The Baltics were always a Russian target going back centuries, there is no reason Putin would be different in that respect.

That would be MYAOFB, kid.

Wrong again, at least you are consistent.

My Young & Old Fur Babies Rescue (MYOFB) is a 501(c)(3) in Woodsfield, Ohio. We rescue both puppy mill dogs, and special needs dogs and animals. Many of our babies have congenital conditions that need surgeries or other issues that require a lot of veterinary care and special attention.

Wrong again, at least you are consistent.

My Young & Old Fur Babies Rescue (MYOFB) is a 501(c)(3) in Woodsfield, Ohio. We rescue both puppy mill dogs, and special needs dogs and animals. Many of our babies have congenital conditions that need surgeries or other issues that require a lot of veterinary care and special attention.
I said MYOFB.
Your response was MYAOFB.
& = and.
Troll better.

Forum List

Back