Putin Treats Obama Like a 3-Yr Old

Putin made Obama look like a moron again. Taking the high road, looking down on Obama like a petulant child having a temper tantrum, I can think of nothing that would annoy Obama more Putin has the measure of Obama and plays with him at will its hilarious. :lmao:

Putin knows Obama has nothing hanging between his legs

Do meat curtains count?
i wonder what Putin calls Obama when speaking to his buddies, for all we know, he probably tells his share of Obama/Michelle jokes to his buddies when they sit down for vodka and crackers

Wiki released the phone call.....
"Он сказал, что он будет гибким !!! Watta балбес!"
Vlad calling his friend Mikhailov,,,,yo Micky my friend, got a joke for you my friend,,,How Many Moochelle's does it take to force feed an innocent 10 yr old boy his lunch from hell" ???

I guess within your hatred of this country that anyone that dares stand up against an enemy is a three year old. Obama's job is to tell assholes like Putin to leave us the fuck alone.

The op needs serious help.
Obama had EIGHT FUCKING YEARS TO STAND UP TO RUSSIA. In fact I remember him mocking Romney for suggesting such a thing.

THE ONLY REASON this is an issue is because the democrats made fools of themselves via their ridiculous emails and they desperately need a scapegoat to distract the American voter from their own bullshit.

Kindly fuck off Matthew

The real Obama reveals himself, and even his most ardent supporters have to see what we on the Right said over 8 years ago....

"Jesse Jackson: 'Zionists Control US, to Lose Clout Under Obama
As U.S. President, Democratic candidate Barack Obama would fundamentally change American policy in the Middle East and keep "Zionists" from controlling it, civil rights activist and Baptist minister Jesse Jackson was quoted as saying Tuesday.

....they'll lose a great deal of their clout when Barack Obama enters the White House," the Post article continued.
Jesse Jackson: 'Zionists Control US, to Lose Clout Under Obama'

The date of that article was October 14, 2008

This cryto-Islamist waited to stab Jewish folks in the back....

Treating Obama like a three (3, libs) year old?

Putin, if that is the case, is far too generous.

I mean, wot with America's Apologist-in-Chief appearing to the world as a petulant one (1, libs) year old simian infant.

I see Britain rebuked Obama/Kerry...

"Theresa May's criticism of John Kerry Israel speech sparks blunt US reply
State department voices surprise after PM’s spokesman says US secretary of state’s comments on settlements were ‘inappropriate’"
Theresa May's criticism of John Kerry Israel speech sparks blunt US reply

Recognizing what an incompetent brat Obama is....Putin responded to Obama's naming Russian diplomats persona non grata in this way:

"Vladimir Putin invites children of US diplomats in Russia to the Kremlin for New Year parties"
Putin invites children of US diplomats in Russia to the Kremlin for parties

A dismissive wave of the hand to Obama....exactly what he deserves.

"Despite the action taken by President Obama, Putin says he will not ban American diplomats from Russia.

In a statement released by Vladimir Putin, he instead invites the children of US diplomats in Russia to parties at the Kremlin.

Putin said: "The diplomats who are returning to Russia will spend the New Year’s holidays with their families and friends."
Ibid.

Imagine, there are lame brains on this board who imagine the snake in the White House deserves any more....

Check this out:
"All You Have To Know About Obama

• Best president in over 50 years
Restored respect for America globally"

Yup.....a Liberal actually wrote that!
This dunce, synthaholic, posted that.....and there are actually several others almost as dumb!!!!

Putin really smoked Obama's assume on this one a twofer..

Total check mate after 8 years..

Obama has been showing his true colors again, just an incompetent, narcissist child.

A malicious, incompetent, dirt-eating low-life back-stabbing crypto-Islamist ....and those are his good points!

It is really unbelievable how really this guy is and we allowed him to run the country, talk about a novice and the worse thing he never grew into the job, he never grew on how to manipulate and think one move ahead..

Always leading from behind..

I guess within your hatred of this country that anyone that dares stand up against an enemy is a three year old. Obama's job is to tell assholes like Putin to leave us the fuck alone.

Obama had EIGHT FUCKING YEARS TO STAND UP TO RUSSIA. In fact I remember him mocking Romney for suggesting such a thing.

THE ONLY REASON this is an issue is because the democrats made fools of themselves via their ridiculous emails and they desperately need a scapegoat to distract the American voter from their own bullshit.

Kindly fuck off Matthew

The real Obama reveals himself, and even his most ardent supporters have to see what we on the Right said over 8 years ago....

As U.S. President, Democratic candidate Barack Obama would fundamentally change American policy in the Middle East and keep "Zionists" from controlling it, civil rights activist and Baptist minister Jesse Jackson was quoted as saying Tuesday.

....they'll lose a great deal of their clout when Barack Obama enters the White House," the Post article continued.

And the funniest thing is according to a new Gallup pole over 60% of Americans support Israel only like 15% Americans support Palestine, so these abnormal posters on here are rare and just making noise.

Recognizing what an incompetent brat Obama is....Putin responded to Obama's naming Russian diplomats persona non grata in this way:

"Vladimir Putin invites children of US diplomats in Russia to the Kremlin for New Year parties"

"Despite the action taken by President Obama, Putin says he will not ban American diplomats from Russia.

In a statement released by Vladimir Putin, he instead invites the children of US diplomats in Russia to parties at the Kremlin.

Putin said: "The diplomats who are returning to Russia will spend the New Year’s holidays with their families and friends."
Ibid.

Imagine, there are lame brains on this board who imagine the snake in the White House deserves any more....

Check this out:

This dunce, synthaholic, posted that.....and there are actually several others almost as dumb!!!!

Putin really smoked Obama's assume on this one a twofer..

Total check mate after 8 years..

Obama has been showing his true colors again, just an incompetent, narcissist child.

A malicious, incompetent, dirt-eating low-life back-stabbing crypto-Islamist ....and those are his good points!

It is really unbelievable how really this guy is and we allowed him to run the country, talk about a novice and the worse thing he never grew into the job, he never grew on how to manipulate and think one move ahead..

Always leading from behind..

The real contumely goes to those who turned a blind eye to his incompetence, his malevolence, and his ideology......and kept voting Democrat.

We must never forget those who supported the malicious, incompetent, dirt-eating low-life back-stabbing crypto-Islamist.

They ignored the constant warnings.

Kindly fuck off Matthew

And the funniest thing is according to a new Gallup pole over 60% of Americans support Israel only like 15% Americans support Palestine, so these abnormal posters on here are rare and just making noise.

FYI

Americans' Views Toward Israel Remain Firmly Positive

Americans' Views Toward Israel Remain Firmly Positive
fjtm9tgcjeq4soxqzxflvq.png

when Trump becomes President for the second time in three weeks, should I buy stock in a few Russian Vodkas?

I had a pal who bought USSR stock..... in 1991 it split 18 -1
ha? im not that mathemetic,,18-1, meaning he invested 100.00 and got 1800.00 back? (as an example)

Sorry....that's a political science joke....

The USSR fell apart in '91, forming a number of independent nations.

when Trump becomes President for the second time in three weeks, should I buy stock in a few Russian Vodkas?

I had a pal who bought USSR stock..... in 1991 it split 18 -1
ha? im not that mathemetic,,18-1, meaning he invested 100.00 and got 1800.00 back? (as an example)

Sorry....that's a political science joke....

The USSR fell apart in '91, forming a number of independent nations.
i just googled 10 or so best russian or best vodkas in the world,,god, i think theres over 70 brands alone in russia? I need to refresh my mammary again, i used to bartend and want to get back into it...yet,,,i dont drink,,,i just love to make cocktails

Ibid.

Check this out:

Putin has a good sense of humour :D

Putin made Obama look like a moron again. Taking the high road, looking down on Obama like a petulant child having a temper tantrum, I can think of nothing that would annoy Obama more Putin has the measure of Obama and plays with him at will its hilarious. :lmao:

I used to think it would be scary for Hillary to have her finger on the button, now I'm terrified because Obama has his finger on the button.....

I used to think it would be scary for Hillary to have her finger on the button, now I'm terrified because Obama has his finger on the button.....

As the vid states, the leaders of Iran are fully invested in the concept of the 12th Imam, and the need for war and destruction.

Obama has made certain that they have nuclear weapons in their hands.

Yikes!!

Forum List

Back