Putin Treats Obama Like a 3-Yr Old

Putin made Obama look like a moron again. Taking the high road, looking down on Obama like a petulant child having a temper tantrum, I can think of nothing that would annoy Obama more Putin has the measure of Obama and plays with him at will its hilarious. :lmao:

Putin knows Obama has nothing hanging between his legs

Rush Limbaugh nailed it back in 2008 calling Obama a man child. 8 years later Obama is still a spoiled little brat who pouts and misbehaves.

Remember all the news reports about Romney cutting some kids hair when they were tots???
But the snake cuts the throat of our mirror image in the Middle East, and it's all 'oh-tay'!!!

The only one happy about his presidency is Jimmy Carter.

Jimmah is old enough by now, like the rest of the Democrap leaders left, to be droolin' on himself. Harry Reid said almost as much the other day.

Recognizing what an incompetent brat Obama is....Putin responded to Obama's naming Russian diplomats persona non grata in this way:

"Vladimir Putin invites children of US diplomats in Russia to the Kremlin for New Year parties"
Putin invites children of US diplomats in Russia to the Kremlin for parties

A dismissive wave of the hand to Obama....exactly what he deserves.

"Despite the action taken by President Obama, Putin says he will not ban American diplomats from Russia.

In a statement released by Vladimir Putin, he instead invites the children of US diplomats in Russia to parties at the Kremlin.

Putin said: "The diplomats who are returning to Russia will spend the New Year’s holidays with their families and friends."
Ibid.

Imagine, there are lame brains on this board who imagine the snake in the White House deserves any more....

Check this out:
"All You Have To Know About Obama

• Best president in over 50 years
Restored respect for America globally"

Yup.....a Liberal actually wrote that!
This dunce, synthaholic, posted that.....and there are actually several others almost as dumb!!!!

You hate communists, and yet love Putin. Some might think that strange. I don't, you are at heart an authoritarian, someone who wants to control others and that makes you and Putin, the most dangerous animal.

Recognizing what an incompetent brat Obama is....Putin responded to Obama's naming Russian diplomats persona non grata in this way:

"Vladimir Putin invites children of US diplomats in Russia to the Kremlin for New Year parties"

"Despite the action taken by President Obama, Putin says he will not ban American diplomats from Russia.

In a statement released by Vladimir Putin, he instead invites the children of US diplomats in Russia to parties at the Kremlin.

Putin said: "The diplomats who are returning to Russia will spend the New Year’s holidays with their families and friends."
Ibid.

Imagine, there are lame brains on this board who imagine the snake in the White House deserves any more....

Check this out:

This dunce, synthaholic, posted that.....and there are actually several others almost as dumb!!!!

You hate communists, and yet love Putin. Some might think that strange. I don't, you are at heart an authoritarian, someone who wants to control others and that makes you and Putin, the most dangerous animal.

Have someone with one more cerebral neuron than you, explain this quote to you:

"Stand with anybody that stands RIGHT. Stand with him while he is right and PART with him when he goes wrong." Abraham Lincoln, Speech at Peoria, Illinois (October 16, 1854),

Any five year old will do.

And, as far as you are concerned....I will always be the most dangerous.

Putin made Obama look like a moron again. Taking the high road, looking down on Obama like a petulant child having a temper tantrum, I can think of nothing that would annoy Obama more Putin has the measure of Obama and plays with him at will its hilarious. :lmao:
putin needs to bring up the size of Barry's weener in February {better to get the insults going once barry is out of office and irrelivant}

Press Corp: President Trump what did you discuss in your historic meeting with Putin?

Trump: We mostly made fun of Obama and Hillary.
Trump: Actually, Putin took a poll of 3 Million Russians, and 89% believe Moochelle isnt a woman and Obama probably eats dogs.

Trump: Putin told me he made Obama cry. I told him that's not going to happen on my watch and he said yeah I know we are cool bro.

Ibid.

Check this out:

"Stand with anybody that stands RIGHT. Stand with him while he is right and PART with him when he goes wrong." Abraham Lincoln, Speech at Peoria, Illinois (October 16, 1854),

Do you smoke crack?

All this whining and Obama bashing indicate the US President gave Putin a good bitch slapping and Putin cheerleaders have steam shooting out their asses. The question I have is, how do those cheerleaders wave their pom poms while they type messages on USMB.

putin needs to bring up the size of Barry's weener in February {better to get the insults going once barry is out of office and irrelivant}

Press Corp: President Trump what did you discuss in your historic meeting with Putin?

Trump: Actually, Putin took a poll of 3 Million Russians, and 89% believe Moochelle isnt a woman and Obama probably eats dogs.

Trump: Putin told me he made Obama cry. I told him that's not going to happen on my watch and he said yeah I know we are cool bro.
i hope these two are planning to make Obama look like Barney by July/August

Ibid.

Check this out:

Do you smoke crack?

Do you smell crack?

All this whining and Obama bashing indicate the US President gave Putin a good bitch slapping and Putin cheerleaders have steam shooting out their asses. The question I have is, how do those cheerleaders wave their pom poms while they type messages on USMB.

^^^^^^

Another 'throwback' Russophobe emerges.........

Ibid.

Check this out:

Do you smoke crack?

See what I mean about being dangerous to you?

I make you post really stupid stuff.

But....I reward you, too......doggie treat?

This is the sort of stupidity to which Obama boot-lickers are reduced.

Obama trying to seem tough vs Putin,,thats like the lion from the Oz challenging King King to a duel.

I guess within your hatred of this country that anyone that dares stand up against an enemy is a three year old. Obama's job is to tell assholes like Putin to leave us the fuck alone.

The op needs serious help.
Nope, we hate obama. You hate the country.

^^^^^^

Another 'throwback' Russophobe emerges.........
Does Russophobe mean I do not like Russians?

i hope these two are planning to make Obama look like Barney by July/August

What's going to be funny is Obama, being so thin skinned is going to have one meltdown after another.

Barack-Obama-baby-photo.gif

Putin knows Obama has nothing hanging between his legs

And not much gray matter between his ears.

Forum List

Back