Putin: Syria chemical attack was " false flag" more coming

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Russian President Vladimir Putin has claimed that the recent chemical attack in Idlib province in Syria was a false flag operation, and that more ā€˜provocationsā€™ are being prepared.

Putin: Syria Chemical Attack Was ā€˜False Flagā€™, More Coming

upload_2017-4-11_7-36-41.png

"They plan to plant chemicals in Damascus and accuse the Syrian government of an attackā€.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh we can be sure there will be plenty more coming, and as time goes by they will get worse and worse until............................................ well that thought we can leave up to the imagination.

Russian President Vladimir Putin has claimed that the recent chemical attack in Idlib province in Syria was a false flag operation, and that more ā€˜provocationsā€™ are being prepared.

View attachment 121305

"They plan to plant chemicals in Damascus and accuse the Syrian government of an attackā€.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh we can be sure there will be plenty more coming, and as time goes by they will get worse and worse until............................................ well that thought we can leave up to the imagination.

syria had the planes and sarin

View attachment 121305

Mindwars is low IQ conspiracy theorist that thinks EVERYTHING is fake, unless it's a story from one of her weird fucking doomsday/conspiracy websites. She is by definition a "fucktard".

View attachment 121305

Mindwars is low IQ conspiracy theorist that thinks EVERYTHING is fake, unless it's a story from one of her weird fucking doomsday/conspiracy websites. She is by definition a "fucktard".

You can check most of the fact in the sites and find there is truth by checking more reliable sources
......... a couple every so often are out in mars though

we all get drawn in fake news now and then

the conspiracy sites can be in another galaxy. Get cross eye reading them

It can be difficult untangling them to get to the truth, when there is some

A bit like taking a small balloon and blowing it up larger than a basket ball, a lot of hot air

I don't care for some of the sties, but that does not make them totally wrong. I try to post confirmation from other sources when I notice them.

I do worry about mind's blood pressure some days

Good advice for all of us.........take a deep breath, then a few more before typing

View attachment 121305

You can check most of the fact in the sites and find there is truth by checking more reliable sources
......... a couple every so often are out in mars though

we all get drawn in fake news now and then

the conspiracy sites can be in another galaxy. Get cross eye reading them

It can be difficult untangling them to get to the truth, when there is some

A bit like taking a small balloon and blowing it up larger than a basket ball, a lot of hot air

I don't care for some of the sties, but that does not make them totally wrong. I try to post confirmation from other sources when I notice them.

I do worry about mind's blood pressure some days

Good advice for all of us.........take a deep breath, then a few more before typing
That's the problem with ALL of Mindwars threads; you have to do a bunch of research to find out if the story is even true before you can comment on it. I don't need homework. I expect all stories posted in the current events to at least be REAL.

Found some more informative tweets. It appears that there is a possibility Iran may be behind the chemical attacks. Here is a few snapshots of the tweets in Arabic with translation. The url for these comments in the tweets Javad Zarif on Twitter

Also another interesting snapshot on my mozilla startup page today about reading comments with a little troll thing hiding and unhiding its eyes.

There is more in the comments but these appeared pertinent. Syria is a proxy war between the Gulf States Islamist and Iran Islamist vying for more power and control. They apparently think that the people are their playthings.

iran chemical weapons.jpg

iran chemical weapons1.jpg
iran chemical weapons2.jpg
iran chemical weapons3.jpg

Found some more informative tweets. It appears that there is a possibility Iran may be behind the chemical attacks. Here is a few snapshots of the tweets in Arabic with translation. The url for these comments in the tweets Javad Zarif on Twitter

Also another interesting snapshot on my mozilla startup page today about reading comments with a little troll thing hiding and unhiding its eyes.

There is more in the comments but these appeared pertinent. Syria is a proxy war between the Gulf States Islamist and Iran Islamist vying for more power and control. They apparently think that the people are their playthings.

View attachment 121863
View attachment 121864View attachment 121865 View attachment 121866
iran?!!!!!!!!
Iran's Rouhani wants chemical attack in Syria investigated
r

View attachment 121863
iran?!!!!!!!!
r

Javad Zarif (@JZarif) | Twitter

Got myself a twitter account today, Dani. I sent a message out on Facebook too for people to pick up and pass along. Until those who call for destruction in God's name are put out of commission peace in the world cannot be achieved. I would prefer that be done by them willingly verses a destroyer do it. Tell your supreme leaders to pass it on. I recall the preacher that was imprisoned their for sharing his Christian beliefs. Saed? Not that I agree with what that guy's precepts are but blasphemy laws are totally unjust. God creates justice with the spirit that God put into mankind. Your supreme leader seems to think that it is his job to rule over peoples hearts and minds. God only answers righteous prayers and the only place righteous prayers can come from is the spirit that God breathed into Adam-human.

Happy Easter Dani,

"I do not generally ask for a post to be shared but please share this text as far and as wide as you can. There are prisoners that are in jails on death row in the Middle East for believing in something different than Islam. Let the world know that we the people of the world will not abide quietly without a verbal or written objection. We will ask the leaders of the free nations to oppose those nations with leaders who crush the liberty of those who have freedom in their own minds to choose whom they will put their faith in.

Take just a few moments to either press share or copy the text of this post and pass it on. Also write a letter to your congress members, your prime ministers and your political leaders asking them to count and forward your personal notes to the leaders of the nations who have prisoners who have done nothing wrong but have faith in something different than Islam. With less than a dollar and a moment or two of personal time you could make a difference in life or death for prisoners of conscience. Death to someone who insulted a religion or a presumed prophet is unjust and barbaric. Mark on the lower right hand corner of the envelopes of your notes in bold letters "NO TO BLASPHEMY LAWS!"

On the third day he rose. Today we approach that day of every year when we celebrate Jesus (Yahshua "Yahweh is salvation with us") rising from the grave. With his salvation with us we can be assured that by his spirit he will save our souls from these carnal graves we currently reside in. The lord is setting us free from these prisons in our minds that we humans have subjected ourselves to. In eternity a day is as a thousand years and a thousand year as if it were a day. We are approaching the third day and people are awakening to the consciousness of the spirit within them to know that imprisoning a person for just their beliefs is unjust, immoral, and wrong.

Faith without works is dead. Forty souls wait on death row in Pakistan for blasphemy because they apparently insulted Islam or Islam's prophet. A few moments of your time may help set them free. The prayers of the righteous availeth much. A prayer is a petition and we can also petition with words to those who have been allowed to rule portions of this world."

View attachment 121863
iran?!!!!!!!!
r

BTW Dani, I read yesterday that the guy that owns emirates24/7 news is an isis guy. He is apparently in Germany from what I found but from Iraq or Kuwait. I personally wouldn't wanna be a nazi like Hitler type in this day as judgment goes forth.

Forum List

Back