The latest hypocrisy of Trump and white conservatives.......

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
President, shit DUMP ON TRACK TO OUTSPEND OBAMA’S ENTIRE TRAVEL BUDGET IN ONE YEAR “President Donald Trump has spent 21 days of his 80-day presidency at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, at an estimated cost of $21.6 million in travel and security expenses, CNN reported. In contrast, Obama spent a total of just under $97 million during his entire presidency.”

Does the hypocrisy of Trump and conservatives ever end in this fuckin country? Obama couldn't even take a fuckin day off without Trump and these sorry ass white people from Fox having a fuckin fit over it and yet this orange fake rich mf's is treating our hard earned gotdamned tax dollars like a fuckin endless ATM machine. Had Obama pulled some shit like this, Rush, Fox and every conservative on the hill would be attackin his black ass relentlessly, as if they hadn't already!!!

I tell you one damned thing, the next time I hear a fuckin democrat apologize for something, I'm gonna personally put my foot up they as....with Trump and the 2016 election, fuckin gloves is off!!

Forum List

Back