Putin Punks Drumpf, Drumpf Attacks Alex Baldwin

So this thread is about Trumps grandfather? He's been dead for literally 100 years. How is he connected to Putin or Baldwin?
Almost as old as the Democrats who owned slaves we keep hearing about.
Asslips may constantly whine about slavery, but I sure as he'll haven't been. Shouldn't you be talking to him?

So this thread is about Trumps grandfather? He's been dead for literally 100 years. How is he connected to Putin or Baldwin?
Asslips may constantly whine about slavery, but I sure as he'll haven't been. Shouldn't you be talking to him?
Stop whining monkey. Pointing out the transgressions of your ancestors isnt whining. Its education.

Stop whining monkey. Pointing out the transgressions of your ancestors isnt whining. Its education.
Pointing out the low average IQ of your people is educational too.

Pointing out the low average IQ of your people is educational too.
I already told there is no such thing as IQ. You dont really expect me to believe white people can create a test that measures the intelligence of people that are smarter than them do you?

I already told there is no such thing as IQ.
Yeah, you said that because you have a low IQ.
No I said that because you are believing in white fairy tales of superiority born out of a major insecurity complex.
^ That's exactly what a person with a low IQ would say. Thanks for proving my point.
You just posted what a retarded monkey with Alzheimers disease would say. Thanks for proving my point.

No I said that because you are believing in white fairy tales of superiority born out of a major insecurity complex.
^ That's exactly what a person with a low IQ would say. Thanks for proving my point.
You just posted what a retarded monkey with Alzheimers disease would say. Thanks for proving my point.
Copying me now? I guess monkey see, monkey do. :cool:

Copying me now? I guess monkey see, monkey do. :cool:
Mocking you. You monkeys are fun to make fun of. :rolleyes:

. You monkeys are fun to make fun of. :rolleyes:
I'm white; not black.
I know monkey. I guess you have run out of things to say.
Only someone with a low IQ would call a white person a monkey. It's weird and dumb.
Only a retarded monkey like you would say that. You attract hair lice like a monkey, you smell like a monkey, you grow fur on your back like a monkey, and you have thin lips like a monkey.

dewey-square.jpg

I'm white; not black.
Only someone with a low IQ would call a white person a monkey. It's weird and dumb.
Only a retarded monkey like you would say that. You attract hair lice like a monkey, you smell like a monkey, you grow fur on your back like a monkey, and you have thin lips like a monkey.

dewey-square.jpg
Anti-Patrick_Ewing_Evolution_Image.jpg

I rest my case.

I'm white; not black.

dewey-square.jpg
Anti-Patrick_Ewing_Evolution_Image.jpg

I rest my case.
Youre a monkey. Youre rarely at rest.

hF507175D

B_TWvhaUsAASB-x.jpg

Forum List

Back