Putin murders a war critic by throwing him out of a 6th storey window.

Trump was too busy stealing Americas secrets to do anything else.
Where is that healthcare bill and when will that fucking wall be finished ?
More alt-left ravings. Democrats killed both. You are ignorant of the American legislatire. Stay in your own lane limey.

Daily Mail: "because of the Russian special operation" there are more potholes on British roads
… I read the news today, oh boy
Four thousand holes in Blackburn, Lancashire
And though the holes were rather small
They had to blame them all…

Trump described him as a genius. I can think of other words.

You know what was really genus? Making yourselves dependent on Russia energy.

Trump warned you about that. You guys laughed at him.

1662462852691.png

The UK cannot be said to be dependent on Russian Gas. We only use it for 5% of our needs. We are though affected by Europe. Can't remember how but we are. :)

Fair enough. But tommy certainly was part of the laughing at Trump on that issue. And Trump was proven right, it was a really stupid thing to do.

As anyone could see, who thought about it, for even a second.

Fair enough. But tommy certainly was part of the laughing at Trump on that issue. And Trump was proven right, it was a really stupid thing to do.

As anyone could see, who thought about it, for even a second.
I get that you support Trump and I am not intending on hurting you but when Trump was in office there seemed to be a genuine feeling that Europe was moving away from the US. Indeed from what I have been hearing lately the US has no further need of Europe and will rather be forming close ties with Asian Countries. I don't think it necessarily was so cut and dried that things would work out as they have done. Russia does not necessarily need to be forever the bogey man. There again rumour has it that Putin intends in putting in Dugin's plan for Europe which would have it giving up the EU and instead joining his Eurasia enterprise with France and Germany having special powers. That would be all of Europe but not the UK. Things can change.

I get that you support Trump and I am not intending on hurting you but when Trump was in office there seemed to be a genuine feeling that Europe was moving away from the US. Indeed from what I have been hearing lately the US has no further need of Europe and will rather be forming close ties with Asian Countries. I don't think it necessarily was so cut and dried that things would work out as they have done. Russia does not necessarily need to be forever the bogey man. There again rumour has it that Putin intends in putting in Dugin's plan for Europe which would have it giving up the EU and instead joining his Eurasia enterprise with France and Germany having special powers. That would be all of Europe but not the UK. Things can change.

Yep. That was the feeling. And that I am sure is why they laughed at him and his concerns about being dependent on Russia gas.

He was right. They were wrong. He was being responsible, looking ahead to an obvious problem and they were children, unable to consider the obvious dangers.

Forum List

Back