Putin murders a war critic by throwing him out of a 6th storey window.

In fact, Trump never called Putin a genius, he called Putin's attempt to justify the invasion of Ukraine genius and savvy.

Former President Donald Trump on Tuesday described Russian President Vladimir Putin’s invasion of Ukraine as “genius” and “savvy,” praising his onetime counterpart for a move that has spurred sanctions and universal condemnation from the U.S. government and its trans-Atlantic allies.

“I went in yesterday and there was a television screen, and I said, ‘This is genius.’ Putin declares a big portion of the Ukraine — of Ukraine — Putin declares it as independent. Oh, that’s wonderful,” Trump said in a radio interview with “The Clay Travis and Buck Sexton Show.” “He used the word ‘independent’ and ‘we’re gonna go out and we’re gonna go in and we’re gonna help keep peace.’ You gotta say that’s pretty savvy.”

Clearly, Trump understood Putin's justification for the invasion was bullshit, but thought it was very clever bullshit.
Anothr trump win. Its going so well.

Again, the OP headline is provocative and typical of much Western propaganda today over all things Russian and Putin-related. Of course Putin was wrong and miscalculated badly in invading in February to try to crush Ukrainian anti-Russian nationalism in February. That is clear.

But the longer this horrible war has continued up to now, the more all sides have dug in and sought “total victory.” Neither side seems willing to negotiate, and as the U.S. is the party least effected, it appears to have least motivation to seek a rational settlement.

Even though Putin miscalculated badly, it appears that Western sanctions are hurting Europeans more and the Russian state less than many expected — as even a recent IMF study commented.

This “proxy war” may last for years, even if the Ukrainians have some success in retaking parts of the South. In my opinion, the threat of escalation into a European or nuclear conflagration is being underestimated in the West.
I agree with almost everything you say here. I particularly do not understand the bloodthirsty way some people are determined not to stop until Russia is completely destroyed - of course nukes come in there. It is difficult remembering how soberly everyone viewed nuclear war 40 years ago to now see people promoting it as near as possible. Time itself will tell the degree to which Putin has lost it.

I agree with almost everything you say here. I particularly do not understand the bloodthirsty way some people are determined not to stop until Russia is completely destroyed - of course nukes come in there. It is difficult remembering how soberly everyone viewed nuclear war 40 years ago to now see people promoting it as near as possible. Time itself will tell the degree to which Putin has lost it.
Nonsense, no one is talking about destroying Russia except for Russian propagandists. The goal is to force Russia to withdraw from Ukraine, including Crimea, and abide by the treaties and other agreements it made before Putin took power and to respect international law.

Trump described him as a genius. I can think of other words.
Vlad tossed him out? He is in remarkable shape. Just one more thing that your opinion on is worthless.

Again, the OP headline is provocative and typical of much Western propaganda today over all things Russian and Putin-related. Of course Putin was wrong and miscalculated badly in invading in February to try to crush Ukrainian anti-Russian nationalism in February. That is clear.

But the longer this horrible war has continued up to now, the more all sides have dug in and sought “total victory.” Neither side seems willing to negotiate, and as the U.S. is the party least effected, it appears to have least motivation to seek a rational settlement.

Even though Putin miscalculated badly, it appears that Western sanctions are hurting Europeans more and the Russian state less than many expected — as even a recent IMF study commented.

This “proxy war” may last for years, even if the Ukrainians have some success in retaking parts of the South. In my opinion, the threat of escalation into a European or nuclear conflagration is being underestimated in the West.
What a load of bullshit. Putin acknowledged the invasion was motivate by imperialist ambitions in his Peter the Great speech and you go on drooling out his lies about Ukrainian Nazis.

Only Putin is talking about total victory. Ukraine and its supporters are only talking about Putin's Russia abiding by agreements Russia made before Putin took power and to abide by international law. Pretending that Russia is fighting the US or NATO is just another Putin lie designed to frighten the Russia people into dumb obedience.

The sanctions are not hurting Europeans, Russian actions and their own stupidity in becoming dependent on Russia energy exports are. The Europeans will experience significant inconvenience this winter, but the effect of the sanctions is already apparent in the shrinking Russian economy and in time will be devastating.

Europe will adapt to life without energy imports from Russia, but Russia will not be able to adapt to the sanctions.

Still drooling out Putin bullshit. There is no proxy war, Russia is at war with Ukraine, not anyone else. Neither the US nor NATO had made any hostile moves against before the Russian invasion of Ukraine.

And you end your rant by claiming that if Putin doesn't get what he wants in Ukraine he will destroy all of Russia by starting an nuclear.

What a load of bullshit. Putin acknowledged the invasion was motivate by imperialist ambitions in his Peter the Great speech and you go on drooling out his lies about Ukrainian Nazis.

Only Putin is talking about total victory. Ukraine and its supporters are only talking about Putin's Russia abiding by agreements Russia made before Putin took power and to abide by international law. Pretending that Russia is fighting the US or NATO is just another Putin lie designed to frighten the Russia people into dumb obedience.

The sanctions are not hurting Europeans, Russian actions and their own stupidity in becoming dependent on Russia energy exports are. The Europeans will experience significant inconvenience this winter, but the effect of the sanctions is already apparent in the shrinking Russian economy and in time will be devastating.

Europe will adapt to life without energy imports from Russia, but Russia will not be able to adapt to the sanctions.

Still drooling out Putin bullshit. There is no proxy war, Russia is at war with Ukraine, not anyone else. Neither the US nor NATO had made any hostile moves against before the Russian invasion of Ukraine.

And you end your rant by claiming that if Putin doesn't get what he wants in Ukraine he will destroy all of Russia by starting an nuclear.

It is pointless to respond in depth. You are arguing against voices in your own head and not what I said. For example you specifically say …

You go on drooling out his lies about Ukrainian Nazis

… but I never even mentioned “Ukrainian Nazis” in my comment. I also explicitly denounced Putin for this bloody invasion of Ukraine.

My position on the historical background to this tragic war has always been nuanced. I longed feared that such a conflict was in the making. But I hardly think it would be worth while going over all that with somebody who seems to be arguing against voices he hears in his own head.

By the way, I also fear we are now sleepwalking into what could be a catastrophic confrontation with dictatorial China over Taiwan, an island which is not even recognized as an independent country, as Ukraine was. Taiwan has also been diplomatically acknowledged for decades by the U.S. as being part of “One China.” .Taiwan will be easy enough for China to blockade if ever it feels that is necessary. Again, all this is not worth going into here.

“Invasion” on one side, like “color revolutions” and romanticized “wars of liberation” on the other, can easily evolve into dangerous and long lasting “proxy wars” in this world of competing geo-political states and alliances. “Proxy wars” are unpredictable. War measures like extra-territorial sanctions & even total “economic decoupling” often have unintended consequences. They can most definitely lead to more and bigger proxy wars over resources and trade, and even to world war.

Even for democratic states like our own, “the first casualty of war” … will often be “Truth” and “Common Sense.”

Last edited:
It is pointless to respond in depth. You are arguing against voices in your own head and not what I said. For example you specifically say …

You go on drooling out his lies about Ukrainian Nazis

… but I never even mentioned “Ukrainian Nazis” in my comment. I also explicitly denounced Putin for this bloody invasion of Ukraine.

My position on the historical background to this tragic war has always been nuanced. I longed feared that such a conflict was in the making. But I hardly think it would be worth while going over all that with somebody who seems to be arguing against voices he hears in his own head.

By the way, I also fear we are now sleepwalking into what could be a catastrophic confrontation with dictatorial China over Taiwan, an island which is not even recognized as an independent country, as Ukraine was. Taiwan has also been diplomatically acknowledged for decades by the U.S. as being part of “One China.” .Taiwan will be easy enough for China to blockade if ever it feels that is necessary. Again, all this is not worth going into here.

“Invasion” on one side, like “color revolutions” and romanticized “wars of liberation” on the other, can easily evolve into dangerous and long lasting “proxy wars” in this world of competing geo-political states and alliances. “Proxy wars” are unpredictable. War measures like extra-territorial sanctions & even total “economic decoupling” often have unintended consequences. They can most definitely lead to more and bigger proxy wars over resources and trade, and even to world war.

Even for democratic states like our own, “the first casualty of war” … will often be “Truth” and “Common Sense.”
Again you show just how full of shit you are. You didn't say Ukrainian Nazis or Ukrainian fascists, but anti-Russian Ukrainian nationalists and dishonestly tried to argue that that was the reason for the invasion even after Putin acknowledged in his Peter the Great speech his purpose was to expand the Russian empire westward. Disabuse yourself of the idea you were being clever.

There is no proxy war against Russia. There is absolutely no evidence that the US or NATO were threatening Russia's security in any way. Your efforts to portray Russia as a victim of the US is without any rational basis in fact or logic.

You did not denounce Putin or the invasion, you simply said he miscalculated starting the invasion in Feb, not that there should not have been any invasion at all, suggesting that you would have no problem with invading Ukraine if it were done in late spring or early summer when the ground had firmed up and tanks and heavy trucks could leave the road and travel cross country without getting bogged down in mud from the melting winter snow.

I could go on and on, but the bottom line is everything you post comes directly from Putin propaganda.

Trump described him as a genius. I can think of other words.
Trump knew the evil genius he was dealing with. That's what a good leader does. Unlike Biden who doesn't even know where he is or what he is saying most of the time. Putin laughs at Biden but respected Trump because he knew Trump was strong and savvy.

Trump knew the evil genius he was dealing with. That's what a good leader does. Unlike Biden who doesn't even know where he is or what he is saying most of the time. Putin laughs at Biden but respected Trump because he knew Trump was strong and savvy.
Putin is such a genius he has
A spent 6 months on a 3 day war
B Seen the russian army decimated
C Made Russia the pariah of the world
D Destroyed the russian economy
E enlargd NATO

Genius doesnt describe it.

Putin murders a war critic by throwing him out of a 6th storey window.​

Damn, I hope that doesn't give Goebbels Biden here any new ideas on how to handle the eveil, satanic threat of republicans trying to make America great again!! :shok:

Trump described him as a genius.
If Pooty gets away with it, then Trump might be right!

I can think of other words.
Swell. Your vocabulary is now up to what-- three words?! :laugh2:

Putin is such a genius he has
A spent 6 months on a 3 day war
B Seen the russian army decimated
C Made Russia the pariah of the world
D Destroyed the russian economy
E enlargd NATO

Genius doesnt describe it.
Trump would have stopped all that, in fact, it wouldn't even be an issue. Putin saw how weak Biden is during the Afghanistan pull out.

Vlad tossed him out? He is in remarkable shape. Just one more thing that your opinion on is worthless.

Exactly, Tammy's opinion is totally worthless.

And apart from that she is a liar! the title of this thread is a lie.....where does it say that Putin threw anybody out of a window? :cuckoo:

Idiot!

Trump would have stopped all that, in fact, it wouldn't even be an issue. Putin saw how weak Biden is during the Afghanistan pull out.
Trump was too busy stealing Americas secrets to do anything else.
Where is that healthcare bill and when will that fucking wall be finished ?

Exactly, Tammy's opinion is totally worthless.

And apart from that she is a liar! the title of this thread is a lie.....where does it say that Putin threw anybody out of a window? :cuckoo:

Idiot!
We are so lucky to have an expert on this forum like yourself

Forum List

Back