Putin...man of the people

Obabble wants to raise gas taxes,
So now Obama is Tenn Republican Senator Boob Corker?

Politically it’ll be a monstrously tough sell, especially for many of Corker’s GOP colleagues who see anything resembling a tax hike as toxic. Some even question whether the federal government should pay for transportation projects at all. And Corker didn’t pitch the plan during a Wednesday lunch with Senate GOP colleagues, senators said.

Corker acknowledged that he himself voted against transportation bills in 2009, 2010 and 2012 — mainly because he opposed the “gimmicks” used to transfer general fund dollars into the trust fund.

But the former Chattanooga mayor said he was fed up with Congress coming up with short-term fixes while the nation’s roads and bridges continued to crumble.

“I finally got to a point that I realized that this cannot go on,” Corker told reporters at a news conference. “It’s time for us to finally deal with this issue.”

RWs are in love with an x-kgb dictator. If you guys love this guy so much, get the hell out of the US. Move to Russia where you can enjoy being crapped on while you watch the US continue to succeed in spite of your desire that we fail.

Really, I hate traitors. I mean, I really hate traitors.

f_c4590c3126_zps0b19eab7.jpg

while Obabble wants to raise gas taxes, Putin supports the working, and drinking man. The dude has his priorities right.
BBC News - Vodka prices Putin calls for cap amid economic crisis
He's just trying to make sure that Russians stay drunk and don't notice how he's been driving the country into the ditch. Contrast that with Obama's America where the economy is looking up and the DOW hit a new all time high. It always amazes me when conservatives have a man-crush on an unreconstructed Communist like Putin. What's up with that? During the Cold War only the farthest left had anything good to say about the Soviets, but now your average right wingers are constantly praising a dictator!!!

the last count was over 3000 dead by Kiev killing innocents in the eas
RWs are in love with an x-kgb dictator. If you guys love this guy so much, get the hell out of the US. Move to Russia where you can enjoy being crapped on while you watch the US continue to succeed in spite of your desire that we fail.

Hey you can love your assassinator in chief all you want limp dick

Killer at large without trials you just keep loving him as he kills and kills innocent people daily and you try to take some sort of high road.

But bottom line is he will be charged as he should as a homocidal maniac and he and Michelle better get used to loving vacations in the US oh and the kids too.

The Luddster on her high horse, so we won't notice she's riding a donkey to disaster.

Forum List

Back