Putin...man of the people

Yeah, you gotta admire a man bullies his drunk empire into economic ruin, kills jobs and then wants to keep his people drunk.

Added to his incredible ability to take of his shirt and shoot endangered tigers and you definitely have someone the RWs can love.

Dumb Pootarians would back anyone if they thought it could harm their own country.

while Obabble wants to raise gas taxes, Putin supports the working, and drinking man. The dude has his priorities right.
BBC News - Vodka prices Putin calls for cap amid economic crisis
He's just trying to make sure that Russians stay drunk and don't notice how he's been driving the country into the ditch. Contrast that with Obama's America where the economy is looking up and the DOW hit a new all time high. It always amazes me when conservatives have a man-crush on an unreconstructed Communist like Putin. What's up with that? During the Cold War only the farthest left had anything good to say about the Soviets, but now your average right wingers are constantly praising a dictator!!!

while Obabble wants to raise gas taxes, Putin supports the working, and drinking man. The dude has his priorities right.
BBC News - Vodka prices Putin calls for cap amid economic crisis
He's just trying to make sure that Russians stay drunk and don't notice how he's been driving the country into the ditch. Contrast that with Obama's America where the economy is looking up and the DOW hit a new all time high. It always amazes me when conservatives have a man-crush on an unreconstructed Communist like Putin. What's up with that? During the Cold War only the farthest left had anything good to say about the Soviets, but now your average right wingers are constantly praising a dictator!!!

I'm a Ukrainian second generation. I happen to not like your fucking President or my fucking so called mother fucking conservative Prime Minister that I have backed for fucking years overthrow a duly elected President and government to back the EU and NATO.

I am pissed. And watch me up here over this because I can tackle all three parties come the new year.

I am angry beyond belief.

Yeah, you gotta admire a man bullies his drunk empire into economic ruin, kills jobs and then wants to keep his people drunk.

Added to his incredible ability to take of his shirt and shoot endangered tigers and you definitely have someone the RWs can love.

Dumb Pootarians would back anyone if they thought it could harm their own country.

Asshole. Show me how Putin has bullied anyone compared to your Assassinator in Chief?

The 'Conservatives' got their butts thourghly kicked by that Black Man in the White House, 2012. They have been looking ever since for some magic savior to rescue them. And will do anything to have one, no matter how traitorous to our nation.

The 'Conservatives' got their butts thourghly kicked by that Black Man in the White House, 2012. They have been looking ever since for some magic savior to rescue them. And will do anything to have one, no matter how traitorous to our nation.
Nothing you spew is ever true.

A second straight mistake...and Hillary is up in the polls...have ye nothing better to offer?

Now how many people of color does your President authorize to be killed daily without a trial and surrounded by innocents?

Let's get back to your killer in chief.

Last edited:

Now how many people of color does your President authorize to be killed daily without a trial and surrounded by innocents?

Let's get back to your killer in chief.
People of color? White is a color and Putin is responsible for thousands of dead and maimed Ukrainians. Every time that civil war is over he renews it by sending in weapons, munitions and Russian troops.

Forum List

Back