Putin likes Trump

We saw it last night...

Hillary endorsed by former Presidents Carter, Clinton and Obama

Trump endorsed by Putin

Trump is an outsider who was more attractive to the party members than the party leadership.

Thus, he is NOT getting endorsed by the several living Republican ex-Presidents.

The GOP leadership tried to rig the primary to thwart the Will of the People and lost.

The dem leadership tried to rig the primary to thwart the Will of the People and won.

If Trump wins, your dem leadership will have a significant portion of the credit/blame for sabotaging the stronger candidate, Bernie Sanders.

That you consider HIllary's endorsement by the corrupt party establishment a plus, shows you to be anti-democratic.

He is not getting endorsements from ex Republican Presidents and Presidential candidates because they do not want to be affiliated with him

So?

I voted for both of them and I don't give a damn about their opinion on this issue.

I'm not sure why you are trying to pretend you care about their opinion.

My point, which you ran away from, is that Trump is an outsider leading a populist rebellion against a corrupt leadership.

He won.

IN your party that same rebellion was put down with vile dishonest tactics and you support the anti-democratic leadership of the Democratic Party.

CoahW26XYAAiQrM.jpg

Yes, lock him up!

NaziCons must be thrilled that one of the worst tyrants in the world likes Trump. Interesting...

:lmao:

Do you know how many world despots and terror supporters have praised Hussein, Tonto?

Your hypocrisy is pathetic, Redskin, you have no self awareness.

CoahW26XYAAiQrM.jpg

Yes, lock him up!

So, much for the People's Right to KNow.

Question: DO you support the Democrat Party's rigging of the Primaries to make sure the Weaker Candidate ran against Trump?

And how WILL you feel IF Trump wins because of those actions?

CoahW26XYAAiQrM.jpg

Yes, lock him up!

The simpleton Tonto can't tell sarcasm when he hears it. Trump said the media will praise Putin for getting Hillary's e-mails and you still don't grasp what he actually meant. Redskin not smart

What debate? I'm asking you a very simple question and you cannot even answer it let alone a debate. Threat or no threat, what and how ever you want.
What is Putin contribution to world peace? Start with that.......... Or you are not going anywhere.

You are stuck on stupid.

I've answered you repeatedly.

A. Killing ISIS.

AND

B. That's your concern, not mine.

My "defense" of PUtin consists of pointing out that he is not a threat to US, and that he is actively advancing his nations interests as he sees them.

You are welcome to disagree with me on those points.

I would suggest you challenge my points, or explain your own, but you have demonstrated that you are incapable of reasoned debate, if not reason itself.

No offense meant. Just keeping it real.

DOes any of this relate to the OP or the Topic?

You are pathetic......
And I told you repeatedly...... Assad is killing Syrians. Putin is killing Syrians....... These 2 bastards are no difference. What part of that don't you understand shithead? Try again. What is Putin contribution to world peace? You are not going anywhere.

YOu are pathetic.

Assad is killing ISIS and Putin is killing ISIS.

Then explain why ISIS are still operating in Syria........ Why are ISIS capable of producing OIL by the millions everyday some are sold to Syria.
Putin is killing few ISIS but mainly killing civilians.

Don't believe propagandists, who upkeeps the series of terroristic acts in Europe...

And I should believe you as a Russian?

What debate? I'm asking you a very simple question and you cannot even answer it let alone a debate. Threat or no threat, what and how ever you want.
What is Putin contribution to world peace? Start with that.......... Or you are not going anywhere.

You are stuck on stupid.

A. Killing ISIS.

AND

My "defense" of PUtin consists of pointing out that he is not a threat to US, and that he is actively advancing his nations interests as he sees them.

I would suggest you challenge my points, or explain your own, but you have demonstrated that you are incapable of reasoned debate, if not reason itself.

You are pathetic......
And I told you repeatedly...... Assad is killing Syrians. Putin is killing Syrians....... These 2 bastards are no difference. What part of that don't you understand shithead? Try again. What is Putin contribution to world peace? You are not going anywhere.

Unlike Obama, Putin is a leader who puts the interests of his country first. He may be a murdering KGB bastard, but that's not what this discussion is about. Its about leading a country and putting its interests first.

Strong leaders respect other strong leaders because they are consistent. Weak leaders like Obama or Assad bring about wars and turmoil. Was the USA better off internationally under a strong leader like Reagan or a weak leader like Carter?

Putin is a strong leader a corrupt leader? How can you say Obama is weak when he slapped Putin with crippling sanctions. Stick missile defense system in Poland right next to Putin ass.

Do you really think about US, approving missile placing in Poland? Which benefit it would gain to US? :)

US won the cold war by a series of shams and cheating, including "peace initiative", "disarming", "eternal friendship" and bla-bla-bla. It took effect because Russian are too idealistic in mass and want to believe in "living in peace to all the world". The main wish of Russians for the centuries is to be alone almost all the time - it's a reason, why we're living at most uncomfortable territories of Earth.

But if you think, you can change politic and kick Russia by brute force.... You're welcome to try - what can I say else? :)

Benefits? The goal is to kick Putin ass just incase he invade Poland.

You are stuck on stupid.

A. Killing ISIS.

AND

You are pathetic......

YOu are pathetic.

Then explain why ISIS are still operating in Syria........ Why are ISIS capable of producing OIL by the millions everyday some are sold to Syria.

Are you insane or just insanely dishonest?

There is nothing to say that because you are killing the enemy that that means that the enemy is unable to operate.

We spent years killing the enemy in Nazi Germany and they were able to "operate" despite dying by the millions.

Dude you are lost or just Assad and Putin sympathizers. Ate you even an American?

You are stuck on stupid.

A. Killing ISIS.

AND

You are pathetic......

Unlike Obama, Putin is a leader who puts the interests of his country first. He may be a murdering KGB bastard, but that's not what this discussion is about. Its about leading a country and putting its interests first.

Strong leaders respect other strong leaders because they are consistent. Weak leaders like Obama or Assad bring about wars and turmoil. Was the USA better off internationally under a strong leader like Reagan or a weak leader like Carter?

Putin is a strong leader a corrupt leader? How can you say Obama is weak when he slapped Putin with crippling sanctions. Stick missile defense system in Poland right next to Putin ass.

Where do you get this shit? Putin made obozo look like a pussy in Syria and the EU.

Putin is a man, Obama is a pussy. deal with it.

Where do I get these shit? Apparently you don't know what you are talking about. Update yourself and get back to me.

You are stuck on stupid.

A. Killing ISIS.

AND

You are pathetic......

YOu are pathetic.

There is nothing to say that because you are killing the enemy that that means that the enemy is unable to operate.

We spent years killing the enemy in Nazi Germany and they were able to "operate" despite dying by the millions.

Dude you are lost or just Assad and Putin sympathizers. Ate you even an American?

And of course nothing in your post addressed my challenge of your nonsensical claim that ISIS operating demonstrated that Putin was not killing ISIS.

My point thus stands. Putin is killing ISIS.

You asshole.

CoahW26XYAAiQrM.jpg

Yes, lock him up!

Question: DO you support the Democrat Party's rigging of the Primaries to make sure the Weaker Candidate ran against Trump?

Who is better at torture, Putin or Trump?

Undoubtedly Putin with his KGB background.

So, Question: DO you support the Democrat Party's rigging of the Primaries to make sure the Weaker Candidate ran against Trump?

You are pathetic......

YOu are pathetic.

And of course nothing in your post addressed my challenge of your nonsensical claim that ISIS operating demonstrated that Putin was not killing ISIS.

You asshole.

Putin is in Syria for one thing and one thing only....... To make sure Assad ( your buddy) will remain in power. Not because of ISIS.
Asshole? when you as an American supporting Assad and Putin thug. I'm short of calling to a traitor.

Russian airstrikes in Syria killed 2,000 civilians in six months

But you support a person that is on the verge of treason. Now how stupid are you!

CoahW26XYAAiQrM.jpg

Yes, lock him up!

So, Question: DO you support the Democrat Party's rigging of the Primaries to make sure the Weaker Candidate ran against Trump?

YOu are pathetic.

You asshole.

Putin is in Syria for one thing and one thing only....... To make sure Assad ( your buddy) will remain in power. Not because of ISIS.
Asshole? when you as an American supporting Assad and Putin thug. I'm short of calling to a traitor.

Sooo, you've given up on arguing that he isn't killing ISIS and are now claiming he is doing it for the wrong reasons?

And yes, you are an asshole for challenging my "Americanism" without cause.

Asshole.

But you support a person that is on the verge of treason. Now how stupid are you!

CoahW26XYAAiQrM.jpg

Yes, lock him up!

Trump is not on the verge of Treason. That is who I support.

But I do note that the same mechanics of a ruling elite fighting against it's own members, occurred in the DNC just like in the GOP.

The difference is that the corrupt power elite won there.

Simple minded fool!
He wants a foreign power to hack a server.
One that deals with political info.
WOW!
You will believe anything "the c*ntface donald" will shove down your throat.
Keep sucking and swallowing

CoahW26XYAAiQrM.jpg

Yes, lock him up!

Trump is not on the verge of Treason. That is who I support.

But I do note that the same mechanics of a ruling elite fighting against it's own members, occurred in the DNC just like in the GOP.

The difference is that the corrupt power elite won there.

You asshole.

Sooo, you've given up on arguing that he isn't killing ISIS and are now claiming he is doing it for the wrong reasons?

And yes, you are an asshole for challenging my "Americanism" without cause.

Asshole.

Dude..... What Americanism are you displaying? Dude you are a supporter of Putin.
Putin is killing more civilians than ISIS. That's my point..... Sure he is killing few here and there but his main goal is to support Assad. Stupid.

Forum List

Back