Putin humiliated on world stage with African leaders' snub

There are enough examples for wars that violate international law. An invasion must be approved by the UN or it falls into the same category as the Russian invasion: Illegal war of aggression.
No, the civilized world is in agreement that the Russian invasion of Ukraine is blatant act of imperialism, and there are no current examples of western imperialism, so there are no comparable western military actions.

As far as all invasions having to be approved by the UN, stop lying.

No, the civilized world is in agreement that the Russian invasion of Ukraine is blatant act of imperialism, and there are no current examples of western imperialism, so there are no comparable western military actions.

As far as all invasions having to be approved by the UN, stop lying.
The UN must approve any invasion or incursion. Incursions can be done immediately when it is about to combat terrorism but I believe that also has to be approved afterwards. You are saying the west doesn´t need approval. It does, the countries agreed to the UN terms, now they are international law that applies everywhere. And you stop that accusations or find another one you can talk to.

The UN must approve any invasion or incursion. Incursions can be done immediately when it is about to combat terrorism but I believe that also has to be approved afterwards. You are saying the west doesn´t need approval. It does, the countries agreed to the UN terms, now they are international law that applies everywhere. And you stop that accusations or find another one you can talk to.
Stop lying. The UN Charter has rules in it concerning military action that members are expected to follow, but there is no provision that any part of the UN must explicitly approve any military action. The Russian imperialist invasion of Ukraine is simply not comparable to any action by any civilized country in recent years. Why make a fool of yourself by telling such stupid lies?

Stop lying. The UN Charter has rules in it concerning military action that members are expected to follow, but there is no provision that any part of the UN must explicitly approve any military action. The Russian imperialist invasion of Ukraine is simply not comparable to any action by any civilized country in recent years. Why make a fool of yourself by telling such stupid lies?
I included an exception that you ignore. You are dishonest and raging.

EVERYONE loves Russians see?
Especially Georgians....the "Russian " territory they annexed like they are trying to do to Ukraine.

Putin isn't an imperialist, just a Mafiosi head doing what they do. No need to glorify his actions.

Actually, Russia is disappearing, just as the USSR and the Warsaw Pact disappeared, so if Russia wants to get along with the civilized world, as you say, it will have to become civilized, and the first step in doing that is to completely withdraw from Ukraine; than other issues can be discussed.
Your Country and mine need to be civilized before they start lecturing others.

A Democratic journalist and an uncomfortable question. Piers Morgan vs. Jackson Hinkle. The last second of the video is just beautiful.
Yes i saw that vid, Morgan is a establishment piece of arrogant shit, of course he wouldn't or couldn't answer that question, that's the problem filth like Morgan fill the MSM and that's why many of the herd are Zombified, they are only getting one side of the argument.

Forum List

Back