Putin got 'Parkinson's disease ! Great News!

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Putin got 'Parkinson's disease ! Great News!

his ulus has had it as well ) will he leave the throne this or the next year ?

The-Warsaw-Institute-Review-demonstrators-carry-a-poster-decipting-prime-minister-vladimir-putin-as-the-elderly-soviet-communists-party-leader-leonid-brezhnev-massive-protest-rally.jpg

Vladimir Putin to 'quit in January' amid 'Parkinson's disease ...
www.dailymail.co.uk › news › article-8919975 › Putin-...

3 days ago — Prominent critic has claimed Putin, 68, is 'suffering from Parkinson's disease'; Suggested his family - and lover Alina Kabaeva - urged him to ...

:laughing0301:

From your source....the headlines.

'Putin's NOT quitting': Kremlin insist the Russian president, 68, is in 'excellent health' and denies he will quit in January amid claims he has Parkinson's - as it's revealed he will get life-long immunity from prosecution

I posted a rumour on here that apparently he was leaving office for health reasons. Kremlin has since debunked it. Who knows if it is true or not. The same was said about N Korea Kim but he hasn't been seen on video any time recent.

Impossible to know. I'm sure they have a replacement in line.

Russia and China both told the West they would embrace more "Western liberal" views. China has since passed a law that allows Xi to be in power for eternity, Putin has a law protecting him post governance.

Corruption is everywhere in the world, we are to blame because we don't demand standards.

:laughing0301:

From your source....the headlines.

'Putin's NOT quitting': Kremlin insist the Russian president, 68, is in 'excellent health' and denies he will quit in January amid claims he has Parkinson's - as it's revealed he will get life-long immunity from prosecution
'Putin's NOT quitting' sure he things so , but we all know what usually has happened with the sick czars of Muscovy

murder_of_tsar_paul_i_of_russia_march_1801_1882-1884.jpg

A bloody end: 4 Russian tsars brutally murdered

Forum List

Back