Putin exposes US plan to destroy Syria via fake attacks

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains

No shit sherlock! Anyone bright enough to see through the propaganda and the reasons BEHIND the entire war in Syria knows the elitist scum were not gonna give up that easily!

Yeah Tillerson your silly little ultimatum obviously is being told to go to hell! Putin is onto your bullshit and so are millions of others! Just a helpful hint,try not using a false flag attack like the chemical one just DAYS after the US President says his goal is NOT to remove Assad....its pretty fucking obvious. Trump and Tillerson keep this shit up we WILL end up in ww3 and Russia,China,Syria,Iran and god knows who else will destroy the US.

Well if the US is not going to take out ISIS leave Assad alone.

Lol you have Putin and David Duke making baseless claims of false flag. When they have the actual flight patterns matched and no one but mental midget antisemite and Putin are denying it.

I was wondering how long it would be blamed on the Jews. Mental midgets are nothing but predictable.

ASSSad is not friend to Israel, but he has kept the cold peace since the 70s. Israel well prefers ASSSad over ISIS (which is who would take over).

You retards really need to get an education.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Yeah Tillerson your silly little ultimatum obviously is being told to go to hell! Putin is onto your bullshit and so are millions of others! Just a helpful hint,try not using a false flag attack like the chemical one just DAYS after the US President says his goal is NOT to remove Assad....its pretty fucking obvious. Trump and Tillerson keep this shit up we WILL end up in ww3 and Russia,China,Syria,Iran and god knows who else will destroy the US.

STFU, people were poisoned. that was not false and this is not a game.

trump is inexperienced and relatively naive, he meant it when he said he'd rather not deal with Assad.

it's a huge part of the reason putin helped to prop up his candidacy in the first place.

in retrospect, hopefully trump has learned such appeasement rhetoric was foolish and dangerous.

maybe now he and tillerson will learn what heartless little shits putin and assad really are.

trump is the kind of guy who dismisses experts and learns the hard way cuz his ego insists he needs to see for himself.

it's not a bad trait in certain business situations but he's learning fast it's not so easy to be POTUS.

your post feeds right into USA opposition rhetoric, so fuck off with that bullshit.

the poison and the poisoning belongs to the bad guys, not the USA.

Well if the US is not going to take out ISIS leave Assad alone.

why? -------your comment would compare to a theoretical demand------
".... if the US is not going to take out adolf------leave Tojo alone....

STFU, people were poisoned. that was not false and this is not a game.

trump is inexperienced and relatively naive, he meant it when he said he'd rather not deal with Assad.

it's a huge part of the reason putin helped to prop up his candidacy in the first place.

in retrospect, hopefully trump has learned such appeasement rhetoric was foolish and dangerous.

maybe now he and tillerson will learn what heartless little shits putin and assad really are.

trump is the kind of guy who dismisses experts and learns the hard way cuz his ego insists he needs to see for himself.

it's not a bad trait in certain business situations but he's learning fast it's not so easy to be POTUS.

your post feeds right into USA opposition rhetoric, so fuck off with that bullshit.

the poison and the poisoning belongs to the bad guys, not the USA.

So now we are on the rebels side, ISIS?

Lol you have Putin and David Duke making baseless claims of false flag. When they have the actual flight patterns matched and no one but mental midget antisemite and Putin are denying it.

I was wondering how long it would be blamed on the Jews. Mental midgets are nothing but predictable.

ASSSad is not friend to Israel, but he has kept the cold peace since the 70s. Israel well prefers ASSSad over ISIS (which is who would take over).

Who knew it would only be so long before a zionist cocksucking anti American came in here to defend the jew. Funny how Israel supposedly wants Assad over ISIS yet continues to bomb SYRIAN military areas and yet gives medical care to ISIS fighters....

Figures, Odious, Duke, and Steve share views.

Cockroaches always hang out together.
You support the Jew. You're anti-White and anti-American.

I'm not anti-white or anti-American. I'm anti-racist and anti-nazi. You're both a racist, and a nazi. I'm going to also assume you have very tiny hands.
ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

You won't hide behind that fake bullshit any longer anti white racist.

The international community banned the use of chemical and biological weapons after World War I and reinforced the ban in 1972 and 1993 by prohibiting the development, production, stockpiling and transfer of these weapons. Today's advances in life sciences and biotechnology, as well as changes in the security environment, have increased concern that long-standing restraints on the use of chemical and biological weapons may be ignored or eroded.

Chemical and biological weapons

Who knew it would only be so long before a zionist cocksucking anti American came in here to defend the jew. Funny how Israel supposedly wants Assad over ISIS yet continues to bomb SYRIAN military areas and yet gives medical care to ISIS fighters....

Figures, Odious, Duke, and Steve share views.

Cockroaches always hang out together.
You support the Jew. You're anti-White and anti-American.

I'm not anti-white or anti-American. I'm anti-racist and anti-nazi. You're both a racist, and a nazi. I'm going to also assume you have very tiny hands.
ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

Who ran around the globe colonizing everyone again? Jesus. You fuckwits are the ones who invaded eveyone else like the plague.

"

You have proven that you are not a member of the human race. How you treat others is a reflection of your own feelings of self-worth. Those who call themselves "superior" by virtue of the colour of their skin or their religion, are in fact, terrified of their own shortcomings and inferiority.

All of the great religions promote good values, and all of them are subject to abuse by those who used the beliefs and fears of others to further their own secular ends. That's true of Christians, Jews and Muslims. All have their own history of radicalization, intolerance, and genocide.

There is no race but the human race. Skin color is of no consequence.

Forum List

Back