Putin Compares Liberal Snowflakes To (Nazi) Anti-Semites

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
“It’s like saying everything is the Jews’ fault,” said Putin, who placed the blame for Hillary Clinton’s November loss squarely at the feet of the Democratic presidential candidate and members of her party."

Ironic how Putin compared Liberals to anti-Semites since leaked DNC e-mails showed the DNC is full of anti-Semites. (I'm sure that's just a coincidence.)

“So our ambassador met someone. That's his job. That's why we pay him,” Putin said, according to a translation."

When Republicans do that in America, however, snowflakes call that 'collusion'. :p

Vladimir Putin fights election-tampering accusations with his own shots at US

“It’s like saying everything is the Jews’ fault,” said Putin, who placed the blame for Hillary Clinton’s November loss squarely at the feet of the Democratic presidential candidate and members of her party."

Ironic how Putin compared Liberals to anti-Semites since leaked DNC e-mails showed the DNC is full of anti-Semites. (I'm sure that's just a coincidence.)

“So our ambassador met someone. That's his job. That's why we pay him,” Putin said, according to a translation."

When Republicans do that in America, however, snowflakes call that 'collusion'. :p

That Putin fellow is a swell guy.

You're darn tootin, the nutters love Putin!

Putin. A fellow the Alt-Right Nut Jobs admire when he make a totally inappropriate comments comparing Americans to Jewish slaughtering NAZI fascist. The Blabbermouth in Chief needs to increase sanctions on those SOBs.

Fuck Putin.

The fact is that we will never know. It might have had a effect and it might not. Certainly Trump thought it did as he regularly used the hacks to attack Clinton. I would also suggest using the hacked DNC e-mails with a grain of slat. Clearly the Russians mixed false information in with legitimate e-mails.

There is nothing wrong with meeting a ambassador before Trump is inaugurated as long as promises are not made. The fact that Trump was trying to ease the sanctions from the day he took office. That begs the question of what was said. Sad to say you put so much stock in a leader who jails people for speaking out against him and murders his opponents to name a few issues. You are not a American.

The fact is that we will never know.
I disagree. I think the libs may never be able to prove their claims and so will issue the declaration 'We may never know' in order to keep their false accusations 'alive'.

"Although we could never provide evidence to support our claims of Russia-Trump collusion, it doesn't mean it never happened."

Yeah, and just because we haven't actually CAUGHT a Yeti, Big Foot, or Loch Ness Monster doesn't mean they don't exist. Got it.

Always so funny when the loser won the popular vote. I know, the mere mention of that makes you (and the Orange menace) crazy.

Always so funny when the loser won the popular vote. I know, the mere mention of that makes you (and the Orange menace) crazy.

RT, it is truly sad that snowflakes such as yourself are reduced to having to console yourselves with the idea that Hillary won something as insignificant in regards to the Presidential election as winning a contest in which a contestant guesses how many gumballs are in a jar...and still manage to convince yourselves that it somehow matters just as much to others as it does to you.

Unlike snowflakes, the rest of us know exactly what is required to win the Presidency, knew that before the election was ever held. Winning the Electoral College vote by the required number of votes is the only thing that matters.

Continued snowflake claims that Hillary won the Popular Vote is a defiant cry from Losers about how Hillary Came In 2nd...and as everyone knows 2nd Place = 1st LOSER!

:p

RT, it is truly sad that snowflakes such as yourself are reduced to having to console yourselves with the idea that Hillary won something as insignificant in regards to the Presidential election as winning a contest in which a contestant guesses how many gumballs are in a jar...and still manage to convince yourselves that it somehow matters just as much to others as it does to you.

Unlike snowflakes, the rest of us know exactly what is required to win the Presidency, knew that before the election was ever held. Winning the Electoral College vote by the required number of votes is the only thing that matters.

Continued snowflake claims that Hillary won the Popular Vote is a defiant cry from Losers about how Hillary Came In 2nd...and as everyone knows 2nd Place = 1st LOSER!

:p
The Electoral College is a relic of the past. It needs to be dumped. In a Democratic Republic the majority must still rule (and win). Most Americans did not want Trump. There's no way to spin away from that one.

The Electoral College is a relic of the past. It needs to be dumped. In a Democratic Republic the majority must still rule (and win). Most Americans did not want Trump. There's no way to spin away from that one.

If Trump had won the Popular Vote and Hillary had won the Electoral College, would snowflakes still be fighting so hard to strip Hillary of the Presidency and for the Popular Vote winner to be given the WH?

OF COUSE NOT!

Liberals have always hated Israel and always will. I bet if Hitler were still alive they would want him for their leader. :badgrin:

Putin. A fellow the Alt-Right Nut Jobs admire when he make a totally inappropriate comments comparing Americans to Jewish slaughtering NAZI fascist. The Blabbermouth in Chief needs to increase sanctions on those SOBs.

Fuck Putin.
You go ahead,

Forum List

Back