Hillary's latest victim: Bill Clinton

she seems really EMBITTERED ------that emotion is hard to suppress-------I wonder what it is
doing to their "relationship"

Are we supposed to believe in Polls again? I see Ford increased by 50100%! had to edit that. I think he went up more than I first noticed. huh?

Last edited:
god it would be so great to get those two to go after each other .......I bet we dont know the half of their crimes

I firmly believe that if Hillary had become president in 2016 she would have ditched Bill and the name Clinton on her first day in office.

That would have been her sweet revenge on the second biggest philandering tomcat in presidential history.

I firmly believe that if Hillary had become president in 2016 she would have ditched Bill and the name Clinton on her first day in office.

That would have been her sweet revenge on the second biggest philandering tomcat in presidential history.

compared to a CLINTON/CLINTON white house-------we had a bargain with the OBAMA/OBAMA white house------and we have a bargain with the TRUMP/TRUMP/KUSHNER/KUSHNER white house

Bill Clinton looks so sickly/horrible - I've seen corpses that looked healthier - I think it's proof that Hillary is an energy-vampire sucking the will to live right out of the poor bastard.

Bill Clinton looks so sickly/horrible - I've seen corpses that looked healthier - I think it's proof that Hillary is an energy-vampire sucking the will to live right out of the poor bastard.
That and the HIV he acquired chasing tail all over the world...

Forum List

Back