Putin 'Bugs' Soccer Ball He Gave Trump

Let the scientists & engineers do their research before you form a biased belief.

...over a soccer ball given to Trump by Putin.....?

Bwuhahahaha.......

Trump is supposed to be 'in league' with Putin, remember?
- WHY, then, would Putin need to put a 'bug' in a soccer ball he gives to Trump?
- WHY, then, would Putin want to kill Trump?

You really think the President of Russia is going to be the one who delivers poison to the US President on world-wide TV, welcoming what would definitely result in WW3?

:rolleyes:

Again, so many hair-brained conspiracy theories going around they can't keep track of them....

Let the scientists & engineers do their research before you form a biased belief.

Bwuhahahaha.......

- WHY, then, would Putin need to put a 'bug' in a soccer ball he gives to Trump?

You really think the President of Russia is going to be the one who delivers poison to the US President on world-wide TV, welcoming what would definitely result in WW3?

:rolleyes:

Again, so many hair-brained conspiracy theories going around they can't keep track of them....
The soccer ball had secret xrated movies in it....

Bwuhahahaha.......

I did NOT say Putin would want to poison Trump, did i? Wake up!
I was referring to hi-tech in general that both Russia & USA are capable of.
Stick to facts, please, and read carefully before you embellish ...

Forum List

Back