Putin at UN: ‘Self-conceit’ of the West created the Middle East Chaos

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Putin at UN: 'Self-Conceit' of the West Created Mideast Chaos

Well, I guess Putin wants to lecture us about our support for "democratic revolution" and he may have a point.

But does he think we have forgotten Russia's days of doing the exact same thing while pushing for Communist revolution?

Putin was in the KGB, so I assume he was loyal Communist, until it was inconvenient to be Communist, and he thew out that skin and created a new one.

So now Russia has one man making all the decisions (fascism), and is that the kind of future he wants for the nations of the Middle East?

And let's not forget that Russia's disasterous invasion of Afghanistan is what started all this chaos to begin with.

Russia left the Taliban in charge, the Taliban allowed al Quada room to train, and al Quada pulled of 9/11, the biggest terrorist attack in the history of the world.

And all that can be traced back to Russia's invasion of Afghanistan and their unsuccessful attempt to impose Communism in that country.

Just because Obama is a complete idiot doesn't mean we should listen to Putin, who also has it's own messes in Chechen, Ukraine and now Syria.

Well, I guess Putin wants to lecture us about our support for "democratic revolution" and he may have a point.

But does he think we have forgotten Russia's days of doing the exact same thing while pushing for Communist revolution?

Putin was in the KGB, so I assume he was loyal Communist, until it was inconvenient to be Communist, and he thew out that skin and created a new one.

So now Russia has one man making all the decisions (fascism), and is that the kind of future he wants for the nations of the Middle East?

And let's not forget that Russia's disasterous invasion of Afghanistan is what started all this chaos to begin with.

Russia left the Taliban in charge, the Taliban allowed al Quada room to train, and al Quada pulled of 9/11, the biggest terrorist attack in the history of the world.

And all that can be traced back to Russia's invasion of Afghanistan and their unsuccessful attempt to impose Communism in that country.

Just because Obama is a complete idiot doesn't mean we should listen to Putin, who also has it's own messes in Chechen, Ukraine and now Syria.

Golly... Evil filling a vacuum... whatta shocker. WHO COULDA SEEN THAT COMIN'?

The ME chaos goes back to euroweenie colonialists drawing arbitrary borders regardless of the tribal boundaries. It has been a giant goat fuck since the Turks lost their asses in WW1.

Russia invading Afghanistan played a role, but if we hadn't propped up regimes in the 50's just to have access to oil these goat fuckers would still be wandering the desert eating camel shit.

Obozo being the joke he is allowed the power vacuum and Putin was happy to fill it.

Obama_Putin_Differences.jpg

The west in general still operates on the colonial idea of 'the oil is there for us, so get yer shit straight and don't make us come over there'. And the people in that region have gotten tired of being ruled over as all humans do.

Iraq should be broken up into Kurdistan, a Sunni country, and a Shiite country. Isis has to be defeated outright before anything else can happen though.

Its time to give each group in that region a homeland and let them just live their frigin lives.

The ME chaos goes back to euroweenie colonialists drawing arbitrary borders regardless of the tribal boundaries. It has been a giant goat fuck since the Turks lost their asses in WW1.

Russia invading Afghanistan played a role, but if we hadn't propped up regimes in the 50's just to have access to oil these goat fuckers would still be wandering the desert eating camel shit.

Obozo being the joke he is allowed the power vacuum and Putin was happy to fill it.

Obama_Putin_Differences.jpg
^ This motherfucker desperately needs to get laid.

Liberals will tell you the exact same thing....yet they hate putin.

So you love Putin?

So you love Putin?

So where did I say that?

So you love Putin?

So where did I say that?
What do you think about Putin?

Putin may face a mutiny if he sends soldiers to Syria:

Reports: Russian troops refusing deployment to Syria

The last sentence is interesting: Israel is talking to Russia about fighting ISIS together.

Well, I guess Obama's back stab of Israel was one too many and now the Israelis are looking for new friends.

I'm skeptical...

That may have been counter intel propaganda. You don't refuse to do anything in the russian military. They shoot their own people for attempting to retreat.

If you really want to trace when the mess began in the Middle East, it's when Britain and France and Italy decided to use the decline of the Ottoman Empire to expand their own empires.

The biggest fuckup being the Brits deciding it would be a nifty idea to dump Europe's unwanted Jews into Palestine.

The Russians and Americans just picked up where they left off, and it's only a matter of time before the Chinese get into the act and mess it up further.

If Pooty-poot really wants to dump resources into Syria trying to prop Assad up, more power to him. Assad is the least bad option over there right now.

Forum List

Back