BREAKING: World Leader Accuses Obama of TREASON on the Floor of the United Nations

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
President Christina Fernandez de Kirchener announced that her nation had been approached by an Obama administration official with a request that Argentina provide enriched nuclear fuel to the Islamic Republic of Iran in 2010.

Should be the lead story on EVERY TV NETWORK IN NORTH AND SOUTH AMERICA!

Conservative Tribune ^
| 09/30/2015
Lost in the media hype surrounding the addresses of Presidents Barack Obama and Vladimir Putin to the United Nations General Assembly on Monday was a bombshell claim by the president of Argentina.President Christina Fernandez de Kirchener announced that her nation had been approached by an Obama administration official with a request that Argentina provide enriched nuclear fuel to the Islamic Republic of Iran in 2010. The official in question was Gary Samore, former White House Coordinator for Arms Control and Weapons of Mass Destruction, who did not dispute the seemingly outrageous claim and has been open about his opposition to the...

treason-obama.jpg

Of course Obama did this. Maybe god told him to do it like Bush did. Maybe the Kenyans were in on it. Possibly he got a direct order from the top Muslim on the planet. Oh wait..they don't have one. Maybe the Pope was in on it and hand delivered the order in writing working as a double agent for the Muslims.

• Banned
Of course Obama did this. Maybe god told him to do it like Bush did. Maybe the Kenyans were in on it. Possibly he got a direct order from the top Muslim on the planet. Oh wait..they don't have one. Maybe the Pope was in on it and hand delivered the order in writing working as a double agent for the Muslims.

Any links for any of the above?.......ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!

Any links for any of the above?.......ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!

I am searching HARD!!!

Since I can't find a single credible source to back up this ugly allegation I'll just wait until the MSM here or abroad picks it up so I might be able to discern whats really going on here. Now if I had to guess, it sounds like Obama was trying to get a nuclear facility jump started so that centrifuges wouldn't be necessary but I don't know, that's just a guess.
Calling a fellow American a traitor without proof is pretty fucking low-life cowardly.

lol

Yeah.

Right.

Vag probably had never heard of Kirchner until this article showed up in his Crazy email account.
Actually she did say this. Of course, no context or background info of any kind was given. Other than it was part of some cooperation with the IAEA.

I have no doubt she said this.

But check out some of the other things she's said.

She isn't exactly high on the ol' scale of respected world leaders.

The ironic thing is that Vag and the other Crazies would be going Full Retard if she was an American politician, she's such an anti-American nutter. The Kirchners were probably Hugo Chavez's biggest allies.

Not that Vag et al need much excuse to go Full Retard.

Riiiiiight, the President of Argentina must be RACIST

Obama Fluffers Gotta Fluff

It's a Reflex

Since I can't find a single credible source to back up this ugly allegation I'll just wait until the MSM here or abroad picks it up so I might be able to discern whats really going on here. Now if I had to guess, it sounds like Obama was trying to get a nuclear facility jump started so that centrifuges wouldn't be necessary but I don't know, that's just a guess.
Calling a fellow American a traitor without proof is pretty fucking low-life cowardly.

obama has no kinship with America. And as such, he bears no allegiance to the United States... and anyone who 'feels' he does, is a fool.

obama has no kinship with America. And as such, he bears no allegiance to the United States... and anyone who 'feels' he does, is a fool.

You're a fucking simpleton.

You're not very good at this trolling business are you?

Ya but stick a straight up retarded white man in the white house that "talks" to sky fairies and you are all down on your knees and shit. You don't give a crap about the office of president. You just want your leaders to be as stupid as you are.

Intelligent people need elected representatives to deal with the hard work of operating the government. The new and dumbed down GOP needs leaders to tell you morons what to think.

President Christina Fernandez de Kirchener announced that her nation had been approached by an Obama administration official with a request that Argentina provide enriched nuclear fuel to the Islamic Republic of Iran in 2010.

Conservative Tribune ^
| 09/30/2015
Lost in the media hype surrounding the addresses of Presidents Barack Obama and Vladimir Putin to the United Nations General Assembly on Monday was a bombshell claim by the president of Argentina.President Christina Fernandez de Kirchener announced that her nation had been approached by an Obama administration official with a request that Argentina provide enriched nuclear fuel to the Islamic Republic of Iran in 2010. The official in question was Gary Samore, former White House Coordinator for Arms Control and Weapons of Mass Destruction, who did not dispute the seemingly outrageous claim and has been open about his opposition to the...

treason-obama.jpg

Once again a Conservative who is just lying.

Not about the article- but about Treason.

No one accused Obama of treason except you.

Conservative Tribune ^
| 09/30/2015

treason-obama.jpg

Once again a Conservative who is just lying.

Not about the article- but about Treason.

No one accused Obama of treason except you.

Of course not, the ONLY POLITICIAN who would even have the BALLS to do it is Ted Cruz, and he's too busy calling out that LIAR Mitch McConnell and increasing his share of the current presidential polls!...All the rest of the Republicans are feckless bullshitters...much like you!

Forum List

Back