Putin again made an "inaccuracy" in the words

Fact checked by left media sources, what could go wrong there? Yet the same Politico you chose, had a bunch of articles on the HRC campaign busting on the 'Muslim' Obama. So go figure.
Just like HRC funded the Steele Dossier.......pushed the Trump Russia BS.....but ain't no chance in the universe she had anything whatsoever to do with the Obama birther BS.
Fact check is an independent organization they are neither right nor left so get that s*** out of your head. You don't want to sound any crazier than you already are.

Fact check is an independent organization they are neither right nor left so get that s*** out of your head. You don't want to sound any crazier than you already are.
No kidding? But you claim to have used Politico.com as a fact check reference.
Politico leans left.....unbiased??
Even worse for 'unbiased' Politifact:

PolitiFact media bias rating is Lean Left.​

PolitiFact has a Lean Left bias.
PolitiFact's Media Bias Rating is featured on the AllSides Fact Check Bias Chart™.
Fact checking sites display bias in what stories they choose to fact check, as well as how they interpret information. Often, fact check outlets will interpret information for the reader, drawing a conclusion rather than just giving the facts and allowing the reader to decide the meaning for themselves.

No kidding? But you claim to have used Politico.com as a fact check reference.
Politico leans left.....unbiased??
Even worse for 'unbiased' Politifact:
No I said the article was published in politico. Fact Check is an independent organization. They are neither biased left or right they can't be they wouldn't be to go to source if they were.

No I said the article was published in politico. Fact Check is an independent organization. They are neither biased left or right they can't be they wouldn't be to go to source if they were.
Now you are conflicting your own statements.

April 2020 Independent Review​

An independent review by an AllSides staffer in April 2020 found that FactCheck.org seems to have a disproportionate number of fact check articles focusing on President Trump and other top Republicans, indicating what may be a slight Lean Left bias. FactCheck.org's About page states that it monitors "the factual accuracy of what is said by major U.S. political players." The focus on the Trump administration could be due to the fact that FactCheck.org editors consider them to be most major political players at the moment; or it could be an indication of a slight Left bias. The site did include some fact check content on Joe Biden and other Democrats, but fact check claims focusing on Trump seem to dominate the site during 6 months of content that was reviewed.

Now you are conflicting your own statements.
Post 62 I explained that fact check is independent organization. You are the one with the problem and I'm ending this conversation now I dealt with another idiot on another thread and it's just not worth it you are not worth it.

Post 62 I explained that fact check is independent organization. You are the one with the problem and I'm ending this conversation now I dealt with another idiot on another thread and it's just not worth it you are not worth it.
So you are saying you cannot dispute my claims?

How nice of you to resort to ad hominem attacks as a response, is a really good indicator you have been proven to be wrong.

Factcheck is a product of the Annenberg Foundation.

Annenberg Foundation​

Tax ID:23-6257083
Tax-Exempt Status:501(c)(3)-PF
Budget (2015):Revenue: $54,444,322
Expenses: $122,818,359
Assets: $1,585,608,544
The Annenberg Foundation is a private foundation headquartered in Pennsylvania and Los Angeles, California, which focuses grants in the greater Los Angeles area as well as nationally. The foundation was founded by billionaire publisher and Nixon administration U.S. Ambassador to Great Britain Walter Annenberg, who was among the most prominent philanthropists in America upon his death. [1] With over $1.6 billion in assets, the Annenberg Foundation is among the 50 largest private foundation in the United States. [2]

Like many large grantmaking foundations, the Annenberg Foundation is known to fund many left-of-center political groups and causes. [3]

So you are saying you cannot dispute my claims?

How nice of you to resort to ad hominem attacks as a response, is a really good indicator you have been proven to be wrong.

Factcheck is a product of the Annenberg Foundation.
The whole reason fact checking came into existence is because the far right was making so many outrageous claims. Fact check verifies claims whether they're true or false.

The whole reason fact checking came into existence is because the far right was making so many outrageous claims. Fact check verifies claims whether they're true or false.
Fact checking came about after the left was called out for it's continual lying.

Fact checking came about after the left was called out for it's continual lying.
You are as delusional and hopeless as trump is, I will not respond to you any longer. Thankfully you're not as dangerous.

So, Stann.....who checks the fact checkers?
There's more than one fact checking group they check each other as long as they all reach the same conclusion or the truth or false on the same subjects they are correct.

So, Stann.....who checks the fact checkers?
I worked last night I just got up I'm sorry I shouldn't have responded to your post I better put you on ignore you're the one that continues to ask the idiotic questions over and over and then switches the argument once you get caught in your lies. Do yourself a favor. Go to fact check and ask them a question that is undisputed. Like has Russia invaded the Ukraine. Of course they will answer affirmatively. Then ask them something you believe to be true I see why it is true or why it is not true they just don't give you the answer they give you the reason why they come up with that answer. Maybe that'll help straighten you out. Goodbye.

There's more than one fact checking group they check each other as long as they all reach the same conclusion or the truth or false on the same subjects they are correct.
You do know, a lot of 'fact checkers' are liberal colleges, don't you?

What the hell could go wrong with that?

I worked last night I just got up I'm sorry I shouldn't have responded to your post I better put you on ignore you're the one that continues to ask the idiotic questions over and over and then switches the argument once you get caught in your lies. Do yourself a favor. Go to fact check and ask them a question that is undisputed. Like has Russia invaded the Ukraine. Of course they will answer affirmatively. Then ask them something you believe to be true I see why it is true or why it is not true they just don't give you the answer they give you the reason why they come up with that answer. Maybe that'll help straighten you out. Goodbye.

Do what you gotta do....hiding from discourse for you is the ignore function.....LOL

You do know, a lot of 'fact checkers' are liberal colleges, don't you?

What the hell could go wrong with that?

Do what you gotta do....hiding from discourse for you is the ignore function.....LOL
I don't know any fact checkers personally. I know how to access them on this phone. I may be unusual to you, but I'd rather believe people believe in the truth rather than people who keep spinning controversial conspiracy theories. And what you call discourse is a joke these days especially on this site. People are hypercritical and jump at the chance to criticize others. I can only assume from that type of aberrant behavior that they are here to validate their own insecurities and to reaffirm the negative perception they have of themselves ( and the world ). They seem to all have preconceived ideas on any and all subjects, they are never impressed by anyone but themselves, there are constantly disappointed in others because they set up unattainable expectations. Most of these toxic assholes are probably recovering perfectionist. They just haven't come to the realization of who and what they are yet.

Forum List

Back