Putin again made an "inaccuracy" in the words

Like the border, economy, oil independence.....what did I miss?
Correct, trump did nothing about immigration other than bad mouth it and allow the immigration courts to fall into this such disrepair they were dysfunctional and didn't address immigration at all. It's going to take some time to rebuild and improve the immigration courts to get the huge backlog of immigration in order but it is being done for a change. Economy is still reading from the pandemic and now with Russia invading the Ukraine but it will bounce back it always has. We have yet to achieve oil Independence, the pandemic reduced demands so much that we didn't need to import any oil while Trump was in office for that brief period of time but we still imported oil during that time so it was never achieved. Real oil Independence would be building up all other alternative sources that's the only thing that's going to make it work in the future since oil and gas will be done with in less than 40 years. Thank God Biden is an office and we'll have lots of other choices available instead of none.

Correct, trump did nothing about immigration other than bad mouth it and allow the immigration courts to fall into this such disrepair they were dysfunctional and didn't address immigration at all. It's going to take some time to rebuild and improve the immigration courts to get the huge backlog of immigration in order but it is being done for a change. Economy is still reading from the pandemic and now with Russia invading the Ukraine but it will bounce back it always has. We have yet to achieve oil Independence, the pandemic reduced demands so much that we didn't need to import any oil while Trump was in office for that brief period of time but we still imported oil during that time so it was never achieved. Real oil Independence would be building up all other alternative sources that's the only thing that's going to make it work in the future since oil and gas will be done with in less than 40 years. Thank God Biden is an office and we'll have lots of other choices available instead of none.
I believe Trump made constitutional moves on immigration and the courts backed Him up. It's obvious you didn't agree with the courts Cotus based decisions.
Pandemic didn't reduce oil demands in 2018 or 2019.
US imported oil for global markets, most have a tab with the US, has to be paid off. If what you say is true, why did we export gas and oil if we needed to import it?

I believe Trump made constitutional moves on immigration and the courts backed Him up. It's obvious you didn't agree with the courts Cotus based decisions.
Pandemic didn't reduce oil demands in 2018 or 2019.
US imported oil for global markets, most have a tab with the US, has to be paid off. If what you say is true, why did we export gas and oil if we needed to import it?
You think the government is easy matter. It's very complex and some of the things that happened don't seem to make sense until you look at the bigger picture. I don't have all the answers, but I do trust our government now that it's out of the hands of a madman.

You think the government is easy matter. It's very complex and some of the things that happened don't seem to make sense until you look at the bigger picture. I don't have all the answers, but I do trust our government now that it's out of the hands of a madman.
Nice side step of the reality.

Stann said
You're the one making out of these unfounded allegations you're the one who doesn't understand reality.

OK, Stann......you made your point....so now that you claim it's all part of the big picture, obviously, from you post, you've seen it....please now share what you've seen in this 'big picture'.

OK, Stann......you made your point....so now that you claim it's all part of the big picture, obviously, from you post, you've seen it....please now share what you've seen in this 'big picture'.
As I already stated, I am not knowledgeable of how diplomacy works. And I'm sure you aren't either. I trust our government I'm sorry you don't. In my mind the end goal is to protect not only the people of the United States but the people of the whole world that is the goal of our government. Industry and psychopaths are making that a bit difficult lately. Not to mention all the know-it-alls.

Well, that whole post was pretty much based on assumptions or falsehoods, hard to tell with Cartman… I mean Stann.

Here is an unbiased comparison of Trump’s immigration policies versus Biden’s, from one of the most respected domestic media sites as far as factual and unbiased reporting:

As I already stated, I am not knowledgeable of how diplomacy works. And I'm sure you aren't either. I trust our government I'm sorry you don't. In my mind the end goal is to protect not only the people of the United States but the people of the whole world that is the goal of our government. Industry and psychopaths are making that a bit difficult lately. Not to mention all the know-it-alls.
So you make comments you can't back up?

As a sovereign nation, our governments direct responsibility is to its citizens, first.

TThere's
Well, that whole post was pretty much based on assumptions or falsehoods, hard to tell with Cartman… I mean Stann.

Here is an unbiased comparison of Trump’s immigration policies versus Biden’s, from one of the most respected domestic media sites as far as factual and unbiased reporting:

There's a big difference between following the letter of the law and following the spirit of law. I choose to welcome new Americans, trump chose to badmouth for all of them unless they were white .

TThere's

There's a big difference between following the letter of the law and following the spirit of law. I choose to welcome new Americans, trump chose to badmouth for all of them unless they were white .
There is a process for 'welcoming' new Americans. For some odd reason, democrats don't see it that way.

There is a process for 'welcoming' new Americans. For some odd reason, democrats don't see it that way.
Whatever, I'm an Independent. I know America has always been welcoming to immigrants, all immigrants, both the documented and the undocumented. It is our history, it is international law and it is what has made us great as a nation. The first impression new Americans get of US should always be a good one.

Whatever, I'm an Independent. I know America has always been welcoming to immigrants, all immigrants, both the documented and the undocumented. It is our history, it is international law and it is what has made us great as a nation. The first impression new Americans get of US should always be a good one.
You can slam Trump all day for all I care...There were many concerns with vetting, overwhelming the entry system into the US, etc. But you know Trump only likes white dudes.

You can slam Trump all day for all I care...There were many concerns with vetting, overwhelming the entry system into the US, etc. But you know Trump only likes white dudes.
I would think that would be obvious to everyone by now he said it over and over again in so many different ways.

These concerns not only remain but our heightened. Texas had to step up and take care of their own state entry problem because of lack of federal help. California isn’t motivated to step it up. Families living along the southern border have begged for the extension of Trump’s wall because it prevents/reduces home invasions. Families interviewed living on the border stated that even a few miles of an extension changed their home situation dramatically. They didn’t have to worry that their house would be ransacked when they left, at least not as much. Many families still have to leave their homes “in shifts” to prevent daily robberies. That’s just not right considering we’re, supposedly, a sovereign country.

These concerns not only remain but our heightened. Texas had to step up and take care of their own state entry problem because of lack of federal help. California isn’t motivated to step it up. Families living along the southern border have begged for the extension of Trump’s wall because it prevents/reduces home invasions. Families interviewed living on the border stated that even a few miles of an extension changed their home situation dramatically. They didn’t have to worry that their house would be ransacked when they left, at least not as much. Many families still have to leave their homes “in shifts” to prevent daily robberies. That’s just not right considering we’re, supposedly, a sovereign country.
There are more people trying to help these poor families. And that's what you're attacking future American families.

There are more people trying to help these poor families. And that's what you're attacking future American families.
You are not quoting those who live along the border and have daily break ins. Yes, many Americans are trying to help individuals to cross the desert by leaving water and food. I’ve stated before my top concern is regarding the bulk of daily criminals (repeat offenders) and their reentry, the felons who swivel back in and out of the country with little concern for being jailed. Human trafficking and fentanyl smuggling. All illegal activity needs to be targeted and placed to the front of the line for effective measures to stop it. When there’s a will there’s a way, there’s just not a federal will.

Forum List

Back