Putin 'A Day Late & A Dollar Short' Attempting To Normalize Pedophilia In The West

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Former President Clinton, former D-Gov Richardson, Epstein, and others beat Putin to this, going back decades ago...

1677529979471.png

1677530005437.png

1677530290576.png

I have heard several different threads refer to this speech. It was given in Moscow to the Federal Assembly.

"President Vladimir Putin on Tuesday vowed to continue with Russia's year-long war in Ukraine and accused the US-led NATO alliance of fanning the flames of the conflict in the mistaken belief that it could defeat Moscow in a global confrontation. Flanked by four Russian tricolour flags, Putin told Russia's political and military elite that Russia would "carefully and consistently resolve the tasks facing us." Putin said Russia had done everything it could to avoid war, but that Western-backed Ukraine had been planning to attack Russian-controlled Crimea, annexed by Russia in 2014."

1677531485306.png

Here is Russia's official English translation;

Presidential Address to Federal Assembly​

Vladimir Putin delivered his Address to the Federal Assembly. The ceremony took place in Gostiny Dvor, Moscow.

". . . Look what they are doing to their own people. It is all about the destruction of the family, of cultural and national identity, perversion and abuse of children, including pedophilia, all of which are declared normal in their life. They are forcing the priests to bless same-sex marriages. Bless their hearts, let them do as they please. Here is what I would like to say in this regard. Adult people can do as they please. We in Russia have always seen it that way and always will: no one is going to intrude into other people’s private lives, and we are not going to do it, either.

But here is what I would like to tell them: look at the holy scripture and the main books of other world religions. They say it all, including that family is the union of a man and a woman, but these sacred texts are now being questioned. Reportedly, the Anglican Church is planning, just planning, to explore the idea of a gender-neutral god. What is there to say? Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do.

Millions of people in the West realise that they are being led to a spiritual disaster. Frankly, the elite appear to have gone crazy, and it looks like there is no cure for that. But like I said, these are their problems, while we must protect our children, which we will do. We will protect our children from degradation and degeneration.

Clearly, the West will try to undermine and divide our society and to bet on the fifth columnists who, throughout history, and I want to emphasise this, have been using the same poison of contempt for their own Fatherland and the desire to make money by selling this poison to anyone who is willing to pay for it. It has always been that way. . . . "

The elite are the real sicko's and guess what it includes Putin and all the elite in russia.

It isn't us little people that happen to be LGBT! It isn't us loving other woman that are hurting children. It is sick deranged elitist that want you to give them MORE TAX CUTS that do.

Former President Clinton, former D-Gov Richardson, Epstein, and others beat Putin to this, going back decades ago...

View attachment 761057

View attachment 761058

View attachment 761059

Holy shit, dude. Even by your deluded standards, this is a stretch. How are you this eager to ape Russian propaganda? How are you this gullible, tin foil?

Name one girl that says Clinton did anything to her with Epstein. You can't. You imagined it all.

Laughing.....you're so easy, Easy.

Forum List

Back