Pussy and Petraus

MACAULAY

Platinum Member
Jun 23, 2013
I don't know if this title is legal, but I'm guessing it is because Pussy Galore, from James Bond, is legal.

Pussy got to General Petraus.

Many have been caught in the trap, but few have got bit by it as badly as General Petraus...who, before he got caught with the Pussy....by some branch of the Obama Administration....was the Four-Star General of this generation and a legitimate American hero.

That crusty old Coach Bear Bryant, when told late on Friday night before a big game, that several of his stars had been caught in the girls Dorm....said simply:

"Pussy is undefeated".

God Bless the General. A spectacular career ended by Pussy.

He has paid enough. An old soldier like Petraus, who gave much to this country, and who now just seeks to fade away, should be allowed to do so.

But, Congressman Trey Gowdy wants to question General Petraus under oath, as part of the Special Committee investigating the Bengazi Fiasco...and I assume General Petraus is willing to do so if called.

And, so, suddenly someone in the Federal Government, leaks TO THE NEW YORK TIMES that General might be indicted---near three years after the sexual revelations which cost him his career.

I think it is obvious that the leak is from Obama's Chicago Machine White House...but never mind that...it sets up the last act in the career of a once great man.

Gowdy subpoena's him.

Does he take the Fifth, under threat of indictment...like a coward....or does he take this chance to tell the whole truth about White House involvement in a cover-up of Bengazi?

It looks like the White House thinks he is a coward. If he takes the Fifth, he is.

Many have been caught in the trap, but few have got bit by it as badly as General Petraus...who, before he got caught with the Pussy....by some branch of the Obama Administration....was the Four-Star General of this generation and a legitimate American hero.

I had been trying to wrap my head around why Obama was going after Petreaus for seemingly nothing. I think that's the nail on the head. Petreaus was a good face and fine advocate for the military and Obama and his people do not want that. When Obama starts cutting out military pensions and what not, he doesn't want a strong voice refuting him on the matter. Obama and Holder are worms. I don't give a fuck if Petreaus's mistress saw a meaningless e-mail or not. This is BS; and Obama is still the biggest worm on the planet.

No one is more puzzled by this endless investigation than Dianne Feinstein, chairman of the intelligence committee. There seems to be some effort to recast Paula Broadwell into some airhead hanger on than a military intelligence officer with a top secret clearance herself.

Wait a freaking minu
I don't know if this title is legal, but I'm guessing it is because Pussy Galore, from James Bond, is legal.

Pussy got to General Petraus.

That crusty old Coach Bear Bryant, when told late on Friday night before a big game, that several of his stars had been caught in the girls Dorm....said simply:

"Pussy is undefeated".

God Bless the General. A spectacular career ended by Pussy.

He has paid enough. An old soldier like Petraus, who gave much to this country, and who now just seeks to fade away, should be allowed to do so.

But, Congressman Trey Gowdy wants to question General Petraus under oath, as part of the Special Committee investigating the Bengazi Fiasco...and I assume General Petraus is willing to do so if called.

And, so, suddenly someone in the Federal Government, leaks TO THE NEW YORK TIMES that General might be indicted---near three years after the sexual revelations which cost him his career.

I think it is obvious that the leak is from Obama's Chicago Machine White House...but never mind that...it sets up the last act in the career of a once great man.

Gowdy subpoena's him.

Does he take the Fifth, under threat of indictment...like a coward....or does he take this chance to tell the whole truth about White House involvement in a cover-up of Bengazi?

It looks like the White House thinks he is a coward. If he takes the Fifth, he is.

Maybe you are right and you don't realize it. Can it be that the Hussein/Holder indictment held over Petraus's head is being used as weapon to keep him from testifying about Bengazi ? It all makes sense now.

This indictment is being laid across Petraeus' neck in advance of the Republican's taking control the senate. It' s to intimidate him from speaking honestly before the Select House Committee to investigate Benghazi.

The House has plans to call him again as a witness. This is bad because he will hold forth with the same story and will lie to congress again. That means that once the Obama administration is out of office he will not be able to be forthcoming with honesty, having perjured himself a priori and in the process opening himself up for severe penalties.

Chances are that the indictment will never result in any charges if the Obama administration is allowed to come to an eventual end.

BTW both Petraeus of course had a Top-Secret clearance and Broadwell no doubt had a Secret and probably a TS clearance; so no harm no foul. The whole thing is intended as intimidation to harass and cause him to worry about his historical record and pension. He will have to pay for all his legal expenses and the Justice Department has deep pockets.

His testimony favorable to the Obama administration has been ensured, and it has to be considered to be deemed irrelevant and better to let a sleeping dog lie.

Last edited:
MAD-Magazine-Petraeus-Medals.jpg

Bengazi is so yesterdays news........ :cool:

Only for libtards. It's still front page shit for us people that no better.
"no better"? At least libtards can spell at a 7th grade- level & above Scooter. :thup:

More likely people (you) that have "no better" things to do than try to score cheap political points. Never heard you people bray about Bu$h II being "asleep at the switch" on the REAL 9-11.

You're dismissed Private.

This indictment is being laid across Petraeus' neck in advance of the Republican's taking control the senate. It' s to intimidate him from speaking honestly before the Select House Committee to investigate Benghazi.

The House has plans to call him again as a witness. This is bad because he will hold forth with the same story and will lie to congress again. That means that once the Obama administration is out of office he will not be able to be forthcoming with honesty, having perjured himself a priori and in the process opening himself up for severe penalties.

Chances are that the indictment will never result in any charges if the Obama administration is allowed to come to an eventual end.

BTW both Petraeus of course had a Top-Secret clearance and Broadwell no doubt had a Secret and probably a TS clearance; so no harm no foul. The whole thing is intended as intimidation to harass and cause him to worry about his historical record and pension. He will have to pay for all his legal expenses and the Justice Department has deep pockets.

His testimony favorable to the Obama administration has been ensured, and it has to be considered to be deemed irrelevant and better to let a sleeping dog lie.
That is as good an explanation as any. This investigation has been going on for two years already with nothing found.

I saw an interview with Dianne Feinstein who is as perplexed as anyone. She is chairman of the intelligence committee. Broadwell as a military intelligence officer had a top secret clearance herself. There has been nothing found in her possession that she was not authorized to have. Feinstein has never been told just what this investigation is supposed to uncover. In two years it has found nothing.

Investigations that find nothing are a practice of this regime. The investigation is used as intimidation or as a way to cover up doing nothing. The justice department is still investigating George Zimmerman.

Forum List

Back