Pure Chicago: Obama Campaign Violates Tradition by Crashing Romney Convention

Listening

Gold Member
Aug 27, 2011
Pure Chicago: Obama Campaign Violates Tradition by Crashing Romney Convention - Guy Benson

Bucking protocol, President Obama and the Democrats are planning a full-scale assault on Republicans next week during their convention. Presidential candidates have traditionally kept a low profile during their opponent's nominating celebration, but Democrats are throwing those rules out the window in an attempt to spoil Mitt Romney’s coronation as the GOP nominee. President Obama, Vice President Biden and leading congressional Democrats have all scheduled high-profile events next week to counter-program the Republican gathering in Tampa, Fla. Even first lady Michelle Obama is in on the act, scheduling an appearance on the “David Letterman Show” smack in the middle of Romney's nominating bash ...While both parties have customarily set up messaging war rooms in their opponent's convention city, Democratic operatives say they're taking that effort to another level this year. "It's gonna be the strongest yet," a Democratic leadership aide said Wednesday.

I guess Obama said he would stop politics are usual.

He's made them worse.

If I were in Tampa, I'd riot in front of Joe Biden and given the chance, I'd be hurling a few pieces of fruit his way. Of course, I'd do that even if it were not the RN Convention.

Obama is a slimewad.

I could care less... anyone who will be willingly watching and listening to their dribble wont be voting for Romney anyway so screw em.

Pure Chicago: Obama Campaign Violates Tradition by Crashing Romney Convention - Guy Benson

Bucking protocol, President Obama and the Democrats are planning a full-scale assault on Republicans next week during their convention. Presidential candidates have traditionally kept a low profile during their opponent's nominating celebration, but Democrats are throwing those rules out the window in an attempt to spoil Mitt Romney’s coronation as the GOP nominee. President Obama, Vice President Biden and leading congressional Democrats have all scheduled high-profile events next week to counter-program the Republican gathering in Tampa, Fla. Even first lady Michelle Obama is in on the act, scheduling an appearance on the “David Letterman Show” smack in the middle of Romney's nominating bash ...While both parties have customarily set up messaging war rooms in their opponent's convention city, Democratic operatives say they're taking that effort to another level this year. "It's gonna be the strongest yet," a Democratic leadership aide said Wednesday.

He's made them worse.

If I were in Tampa, I'd riot in front of Joe Biden and given the chance, I'd be hurling a few pieces of fruit his way. Of course, I'd do that even if it were not the RN Convention.

Obama is a slimewad.

Good for President Obama and the Democrats! :eusa_clap:

He's made them worse.

Obama is a slimewad.

This is deserving of :eusa_boohoo:

Good for President Obama and the Democrats! :eusa_clap:

You bet.

Obama will solidify himself in history as the worst president of all time.

His "Hope and Change" is like hoping a spring rain turns into a hurricane.

You bastards are the greatest....assholes.

He's made them worse.

Obama is a slimewad.

You will be called a cry Baby for this post, but truth be told, If it were the other way around everyone of the Libs who attack you, would be in here crying too.

Don't let it bother you, Take it as the sign of Desperation that it clearly is. The Dems are trying to keep up appearances, but behind closed doors they are panicking.

He's made them worse.

Obama is a slimewad.

You will be called a cry Baby for this post, but truth be told, If it were the other way around everyone of the Libs who attack you, would be in here crying too.

Don't let it bother you, Take it as the sign of Desperation that it clearly is. The Dems are trying to keep up appearances, but behind closed doors they are panicking.

It is all to clear that what you say is true.

The shift in support and the momentum is rolling towards Romney.

The only thing is that it is going to get uglier as time goes on.

Obama can't go away soon enough.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcHvy_y0D9c&feature=player_embedded"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcHvy_y0D9c&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Last edited:
Watch the egomaniac in chief sign a stack of bills repealing his own punitive regulations in an attempt to steal Republican thunder during the convention.
He's such an utter schmuck.
Wouldn't put it past him for a second.

I would like to see................

the media grow a pair and wake up to what this jag off really is and call this spade a spade - a simple act of desperation.

And then give full coverage to the convention while filling the occasional dead space with a few Bidenisms.

I would like to see................

the media grow a pair and wake up to what this jag off really is and call this spade a spade - a simple act of desperation.

And then give full coverage to the convention while filling the occasional dead space with a few Bidenisms.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kw32fiasUSs]Dreamer composed & sung by Roger Hodgson w Orchestra - YouTube[/ame]

From the article:

Political historians say the high stakes of this year's elections — combined with the rise of today’s 24/7 media culture — have forced leaders on both sides of the aisle to get more aggressive. "Traditionally, there was a kind of courtesy extended to the party having the convention — the [other] party would basically stay out of the public eye," said Ross Baker, political scientist at Rutgers University. But that "gentlemen's agreement," Baker said, has been largely abandoned as "a consequence of the polarization of American politics." He characterized the old tradition as a "quaint code of etiquette" destined to become a "remnant of the 20th century." Julian Zelizer, a congressional expert at Princeton University, agreed that the change is coming in large part because of the modern media environment.

If the GOP counters....I'll be pissed.

But, it seems like Mr Hope and Change is changing at least one thing.

Good job.

LOL. Poor babys. Then again, maybe Isaac will upstage everybody. Further proof that God has been listening to the GOP, and is She pissed.

LOL. Poor babys. Then again, maybe Isaac will upstage everybody. Further proof that God has been listening to the GOP, and is She pissed.

How's that change in the tenor of politics working out for you ?

How disappointed are democrats that Issac is a tropical storm and not the Cat 5 they hoped for?

Reports are that Issac may just get as far as a Cat 1, which would not disrupt the convention, but would surely have an impact on the demonstrators outside, including poor Joe Biden, standing in the rain, sniffling, red nose, watery eyes, (or is that from drinking) looking for a pat on the head from the master's hand.

crybaby-12.jpg

Forum List

Back