Pure Chicago: Obama Campaign Violates Tradition by Crashing Romney Convention

Pure Chicago: Obama Campaign Violates Tradition by Crashing Romney Convention - Guy Benson

Bucking protocol, President Obama and the Democrats are planning a full-scale assault on Republicans next week during their convention. Presidential candidates have traditionally kept a low profile during their opponent's nominating celebration, but Democrats are throwing those rules out the window in an attempt to spoil Mitt Romney’s coronation as the GOP nominee. President Obama, Vice President Biden and leading congressional Democrats have all scheduled high-profile events next week to counter-program the Republican gathering in Tampa, Fla. Even first lady Michelle Obama is in on the act, scheduling an appearance on the “David Letterman Show” smack in the middle of Romney's nominating bash ...While both parties have customarily set up messaging war rooms in their opponent's convention city, Democratic operatives say they're taking that effort to another level this year. "It's gonna be the strongest yet," a Democratic leadership aide said Wednesday.

I guess Obama said he would stop politics are usual.

He's made them worse.

If I were in Tampa, I'd riot in front of Joe Biden and given the chance, I'd be hurling a few pieces of fruit his way. Of course, I'd do that even if it were not the RN Convention.

Obama is a slimewad.

This is a sure sign of an angry desperate white house administration

Funny thing about these conventions. Romney will probably take Florida, and North Carolina. Obama's union cronies are sitting the DNC out, it's a right to work state.

He shouldn't have done so much sitting.

I thought he was busy killing the country ? You cons have to make up your

Minds , then again that might be why mittens is your guy .

8.3 unemployment for 42 months.
16 trillion dollars in debt
No pipeline, no jobs
food up
gas sky high
health insurance premiums up by about 2000 per family
he robbed 716 billion dollars from the old people
food stamp recipients up by 15 million people

Yes. President Romney will be my guy.

Damn faux advertises on this messageboard

8.3 agreed bad , not just in America all over

Debt is not all Obama only a partisan hack would say different

Faux talking point

Every year shit get more expensive

Gas the president can not to shit about it ( even boosh )

Once again they go up every year . You know we tried to fix it but.........

Faux talking point

Once again every year . Poor get poor the rich vote republican

You take cpt plastic

Republicans screamed "Liar" to the president IN CONGRESS in front of the nation.

Republicans APOLOGIZED to BP.

Republicans blocked this president from investigating BP after they devastated our Gulf Coast.

Republicans block aid to disaster victims from tornadoes IN RED STATES.

Republicans let Bin Laden go after the worst attack on American soil.

Fucking Republicans. A plague on America.

Republicans screamed "Liar" to the president IN CONGRESS in front of the nation.

Republicans blocked this president from investigating BP after they devastated our Gulf Coast.

That would be one hell of a tv ad. Good post

Obama a liar. Even CNN the Wa Post and NYTimes have called him out on his lies

Obama is the greatest natural disaster ever

I have to laugh at a lame racism charge from a religious bigot.

And Plant seems to think it was a "Lame" comment. Hey weed boy! Tell us why "I have to laugh at a lame racism charge from a religious bigot." is lame.

Hey cheese dick I negged reped you in another post not this one. You would think someone that gets butt hurt over being neg reped WOULD NOT NEG REP OTHERS . Wow:lol:

The extreme left is a plague on America.

If we're so dangerous, DO something about it.

Oh, that's right -- instead of actually doing anything, you post on the internet and call it "raising awareness" as if it actually accomplishes something.

You're impotent and lazy, and expect to be given what you didn't earn.

Yep -- you're a leftist.

Which lies are those? Keep hearing the charge, but no can seem to remember what the lies are.

Pure Chicago: Obama Campaign Violates Tradition by Crashing Romney Convention - Guy Benson

Bucking protocol, President Obama and the Democrats are planning a full-scale assault on Republicans next week during their convention. Presidential candidates have traditionally kept a low profile during their opponent's nominating celebration, but Democrats are throwing those rules out the window in an attempt to spoil Mitt Romney’s coronation as the GOP nominee. President Obama, Vice President Biden and leading congressional Democrats have all scheduled high-profile events next week to counter-program the Republican gathering in Tampa, Fla. Even first lady Michelle Obama is in on the act, scheduling an appearance on the “David Letterman Show” smack in the middle of Romney's nominating bash ...While both parties have customarily set up messaging war rooms in their opponent's convention city, Democratic operatives say they're taking that effort to another level this year. "It's gonna be the strongest yet," a Democratic leadership aide said Wednesday.

He's made them worse.

If I were in Tampa, I'd riot in front of Joe Biden and given the chance, I'd be hurling a few pieces of fruit his way. Of course, I'd do that even if it were not the RN Convention.

Obama is a slimewad.

The pressure has gotten to the campaign. Biden has cancelled his trip to Tampa.

Biden cancels trip to Tampa, site of Republican convention

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...mpa-site-republican-convention/#ixzz24aPU9tNQ

Last edited:

Oh, that's right -- instead of actually doing anything, you post on the internet and call it "raising awareness" as if it actually accomplishes something.

Yep -- you're a leftist.

You will never get fully indoctrinated confederate conservatives to face the truth. But sometimes, occasionally, you can challenge a right winger to go find out the truth and they do. What they find is shocking.

Most USMB Republicans don't get the irony of this video. It's why they will carry signs saying "Keep government hands off my Medicare".

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTwpBLzxe4U]Craig T. Nelson on Government Aid - YouTube[/ame]

Which lies are those? Keep hearing the charge, but no can seem to remember what the lies are.
I know you're one of the Faithful who believes that everything The One says is true, but reality says you're full of crap.

List of Obama's Lies | Barack Obama Lies

Comprehensive lists of the items this president has lied about have been posted over and over. If you still don't get it it's pretty clear you're making a choice not to.

Yep -- you're a leftist.

You will never get fully indoctrinated confederate conservatives to face the truth. But sometimes, occasionally, you can challenge a right winger to go find out the truth and they do. What they find is shocking.

Most USMB Republicans don't get the irony of this video. It's why they will carry signs saying "Keep government hands off my Medicare".

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTwpBLzxe4U]Craig T. Nelson on Government Aid - YouTube[/ame]
Thanks for proving my point: You post on the internet and pretend you're making a difference. :lol:

He's made them worse.

Obama is a slimewad.

If the Obamacrats crash the GOP convention, political retaliation seems like a likely response.

That would be one hell of a tv ad. Good post

It's a retarded post from a dishonest liberal Democrat hack imbecile. Calling it a "good post" is like branding yourself an idiot hack.

Forum List

Back