Punishing Trump supporters after the election

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
A frank and open discussion with Ultraliberal spokesman Tommy Lee should be mandatory reading for anyone considering voting for Sleepy Joe or any of the other leftards.

Among the liberal ideas that Mr. Lee has unveiled for 2021, are the painting of the Presidential Mansion in Washington in rainbow colors, the establishment of Planned Parenthood office on every corner in America, and the use of Air Force One in the distribution of atheistic propaganda as well as prophylactics.

To date, none of the 2 dozen plus Democrat candidates has denounced or contradicted Mr. Lee's statement.

An unapologetic Tommy Lee takes aims at 'Trumpsters' in scathing Twitter post

LOL! Tommy Lee, huh?

He has the same amount of brains as a frog fart.

I'll pass on worrying about the ridiculous shit he spews.

LOL! Tommy Lee, huh?

If its so "ridiculous" why haven't the candidates been asked to denounce it?

LOL! Tommy Lee, huh?

Maybe because it is so ridiculous. Seriously, he sounds like a mean little fat kid threatening his babysitter because she won't let him eat another half gallon of ice cream.

People have other matters to attend to than making sure they scour the media and internet for things they must denounce.

LOL! Tommy Lee, huh?

Maybe because it is so ridiculous. Seriously, he sounds like a mean little fat kid threatening his babysitter because she won't let him eat another half gallon of ice cream.

People have other matters to attend to than making sure they scour the media and internet for things they must denounce.

Fair point.

However, since the Media and Democrats expect President Trump to denounce "white nationalist" groups which are so small they could hold their conventions in a phone booth, they should do the same with individuals who identify with them.

I have a message from beyond for all you old rockers who what to delve into politics.

A frank and open discussion with Ultraliberal spokesman Tommy Lee should be mandatory reading for anyone considering voting for Sleepy Joe or any of the other leftards.

Among the liberal ideas that Mr. Lee has unveiled for 2021, are the painting of the Presidential Mansion in Washington in rainbow colors, the establishment of Planned Parenthood office on every corner in America, and the use of Air Force One in the distribution of atheistic propaganda as well as prophylactics.

To date, none of the 2 dozen plus Democrat candidates has denounced or contradicted Mr. Lee's statement.

An unapologetic Tommy Lee takes aims at 'Trumpsters' in scathing Twitter post
Uncle Ted will take care of that trash

Was anybody expecting anything different from criminal white-trash-with-money Tommy Lee? He's a brain-addled, incoherent, drugged-out, convicted criminal woman-beater who lowered himself to fucking a bag of diseases like that equally trashy, equally horribly aging PETA whore Pamela Anderson. Has anybody ever seen/heard anything intelligent out of heavy metal non-musicians, whose guitars sound like chainsaws?

Normally, I'd say Tommy Lee damaged his brain with drugs and massive head-banging that fucked up his cranial fluids....except that drooling retard pig never had a brain to begin with. He and that zero-talent, dying piece of Jerry-Springer-female-garbage Pamela Anderson have Tootsie-Roll-looking, segmented cat turds where a brain should be located.

Was anybody expecting anything different from criminal white-trash-with-money Tommy Lee? He's a brain-addled, incoherent, drugged-out, convicted criminal woman-beater who lowered himself to fucking a bag of diseases like that equally trashy, equally horribly aging PETA whore Pamela Anderson. Has anybody ever seen/heard anything intelligent out of heavy metal non-musicians, whose guitars sound like chainsaws?

Normally, I'd say Tommy Lee damaged his brain with drugs and massive head-banging that fucked up his cranial fluids....except that drooling retard pig never had a brain to begin with. He and that zero-talent, dying piece of Jerry-Springer-female-garbage Pamela Anderson have Tootsie-Roll-looking, segmented cat turds where a brain should be located.

Holding in rage is a terrible thing. Let it out....just let it flow.....

Forum List

Back