Punish the adulteress

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
Very rare for so numerous a population is adultery, the punishment for which is prompt, and in the husband’s power. Having cut off the hair of the adulteress and stripped her naked, he expels her from the house in the presence of her kinsfolk, and then flogs her through the whole village. The loss of chastity meets with no indulgence; neither beauty, youth, nor wealth will procure the culprit a husband.

Trebi tebi suditi, teba treba kazniti, taj sud sam ja, na pravdu si me varala, znaj pala si, ja cu ti bre suditi
You should be condemned,, you should be punished, that court am i, you cheated on me, know you failed, i will punish you

Why do you keep including pictures of yourself in your posts ?
It is genuinely very unpleasant , particularly at breakfast which is when I typically find them .
Use the privacy technique where you shop a halo around the head .
Never sing . Not even for a bet .

Very rare for so numerous a population is adultery, the punishment for which is prompt, and in the husband’s power. Having cut off the hair of the adulteress and stripped her naked, he expels her from the house in the presence of her kinsfolk, and then flogs her through the whole village. The loss of chastity meets with no indulgence; neither beauty, youth, nor wealth will procure the culprit a husband.

Trebi tebi suditi, teba treba kazniti, taj sud sam ja, na pravdu si me varala, znaj pala si, ja cu ti bre suditi
You should be condemned,, you should be punished, that court am i, you cheated on me, know you failed, i will punish you

ASSUMING ASSUMING ASSUMING the honesty and chastity of the accusing husband.
and that undoes the whole case for me because I know men

The great adulterer Bertrand Russell finally exasperated his wife and she committed adultery and he just couldn't believe it
But what does that tell you

Forum List

Back