Pulitzer Prize Journalist:The Osama binLaden raid was a work of fiction, Hussein Obama should resign

Should Obama stand trial for this heinous crime?

• Yes.

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • No.

Votes: 14 58.3%

• Total voters
Say what? Advertise what?

The assclown avie is your assurance to the board that you have an IQ substantially less than 40. Casual board members can browse with ease, knowing that the assclown avie will identify the truly fucking stupid, at a glance.

I applaud you and the other assclowns on the public service you provide in demonstrating your retardation, so that none ever take your posts seriously. :thup:

Unhinged2008 nearly always resorts to meaningless lies and vile insults.

Where is the lie, BlindFool?

Your little tin god has done all of these things - which you are well aware of.

{
“Despite the serious investigation and evidence this committee has undertaken into the IRS’s targeting of individuals for their beliefs, there is no indication that [the Justice Department] is taking this matter seriously,” Mr. Camp said in a letter to the department. “In light of this new information, I hope DOJ will aggressively pursue this case and finally appoint a special counsel, so the full truth can be revealed and justice is served.”

The IRS has admitted that some of its field agents wrongly targeted tea party and other conservative groups for extra scrutiny when they applied for tax-exempt status. But the agency has maintained that the targeting and delays were not organized efforts or politically motivated.

Read more: Lois Lerner hated conservatives new emails show - Washington Times
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter}

{
Operation Choke Point, as it has been known, was a DOJ initiative that was intentionally designed to pressure banks and lenders into avoiding certain industry-specific businesses. Ostensibly, Operation Choke Point was designed to fight money laundering and fraud. The secretive initiative was launched with little fanfare in 2013. According to the Justice Department, it was aimed at “choking out” companies the Administration considered high-risk, despite the fact that they were legal businesses that had shown no signs of fraud.

In other words, the program was aimed at punishing businesses for merely existing. One of the primary victims of Operation Chokepoint has been gun manufacturers, and legal firearm dealers. (What a shock… I’m sure that’s completely coincidental.)

So, while Eric Holder was busy shaking down banks for billions of dollars on trumped up charges, his department was also intentionally harassing legal businesses such as gun dealers, payday lenders, and anyone else that earned the scorn of the Obama Administration.}

Darrell Issa Takes Aim at Eric Holder s Extortion Racket - Michael Schaus - Townhall Finance Conservative Columnists and Financial Commentary - Page full

In case you have forgotten, that is a violation of 18 USC Ch. 41: EXTORTION AND THREATS

Obama is the most corrupt POTUS in history, by a HUGE margin. His administration is little more than a criminal gang straight out of the Chicago mob.

You know this, you've been forced to acknowledge this before, but since you hold party above all - you don't care.

I can forgive those like LoneLaugher - he's dumb as a fucking brick. Without the Soros hate sites thinking for him, and the other assclowns, no thoughts would ever enter their brains.

But you're not dumb, not even close. You just lack integrity - and that's far worse.

Where is the lie

"Obama, who actually DID use the IRS against political enemies,"

If he did it would be impeachable.

If Obama were to rape and murder a small boy on national TV in front of a live audience, you would defend him, as would a huge chunk of your fellow sycophants. You know it, and I know it. You know full well that Obama used the IRS against his Tea Party enemies. But party is above all for you. You simply don't give a fuck what criminal acts are committed, as long as the party gains and retains power.

Did you happen to notice the citation?

Obama as absolute and irrefutable fact, DID use the IRS against his political enemies.

Lois Lerner, anyone?

Obama should be impeached, tried, and put in prison. He is a mobster who has and continues to use Mafia tactics against his political enemies. The extortion racket his DOJ runs is directly from the Mob playbook.

But he is black, so to apply the law to him is "racist." and he is a democrat, a party with zero ethics or integrity. I'm not convinced there is an honest democrat in this nation - there certainly isn't one in the Senate. The Republicans lack the numbers to convict Obama - realizing that no evidence would sway the corrupt fucks of the DNC.

If Obama were to rape and murder a small boy on national TV in front of a live audience, you would defend him,

Your disgusting and often repeated fall back allegation does nothing to prove the President in any way directed what Lois Lerner and the IRS did.

Last edited:
Your disgusting and often repeated fall back allegation does nothing to prove the President in anyway directed what Lois Lerner and the IRS did.

What I say is true, and we both know it. There is NOTHING that Obama could do for which you would not defend him and your party to the death. That's just the fact. You are 100% partisan and care ONLY about your party.

You already know Obama sicced the IRS on his enemies - you simply don't care - actually you applaud it. What furthers the party is the ONLY thing you care about.

What is dangerous is that you're not really a minority among democrats.

You're right that what Obama did was impeachable - but there' not an honest democrat in the nation - as you demonstrate.

What I say is true, and we both know it.

Not only is it a lie but it is character assassination as well. Accusing anyone of acquiescing to the rape and murder of child by this president is a lie that goes well beyond the bounds of reason. But for you lying is par for the course.

Not only is it a lie but it is character assassination as well. Accusing anyone of acquiescing to the rape and murder of child by this president is a lie that goes well beyond the bounds of reason. But for you lying is par for the course.

You serve the party, all things are secondary to your service of the party.

Note how you openly lie about the use of the IRS to attack enemies of Obama?

{
The Hill newspaper reported on Tuesday that its Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request was denied by the administration. Specifically, The Hill says it “sought emails from former IRS official Lois Lerner and Treasury officials, including Secretary Jack Lew, while the inspector general was working on its explosive May 2013 report that the IRS used ‘inappropriate criteria’ to review the political activities of tax-exempt groups.”

The Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration (TIGTA) told the newspaper it could not release the documents “when interference with the law enforcement proceedings can be reasonably expected.” Yet as The Hill notes, no such prosecution is underway, and the Obama Justice Department and the FBI have both said they will not file charges.}

Obama Admin Refuses to Release 500 IRS Tea Party Docs

There has never been a question that the Obama administration did this - but you protect your party - party above all.

There can never be honest government in this nation so long as sycophants like you are willing to lie, cheat, and steal to protect your filthy party.

The BIG difference between Nixon and Obama is that the Republicans had integrity and held him accountable for his crimes. You and your fellow democrats have no integrity - not a shred, and shield Obama from his crimes.

I'm pretty sure that the cat was out of the bag after they blew up the chopper that crashed..........................

Based on what?
You wrote:
"Obama is a politician, he wore a suit then spiked the ball so fast taking credit he fucked up our chance to get any useful intelligence out of the compound"

The fact is, we already got the intel out of the compound prior to his announcement. They didn't have time to camp there and totally scour the place due to the time sensitive nature of the operation (aka as fast an extract as possible).

I'm pretty sure that the cat was out of the bag after they blew up the chopper that crashed..........................

Based on what?
You wrote:
"Obama is a politician, he wore a suit then spiked the ball so fast taking credit he fucked up our chance to get any useful intelligence out of the compound"

The fact is, we already got the intel out of the compound prior to his announcement. They didn't have time to camp there and totally scour the place due to the time sensitive nature of the operation (aka as fast an extract as possible).

Wow, you would know. Obama is black and you're black. Don't need any support for that statement of "fact"

Based on what?
You wrote:

Wow, you would know. Obama is black and you're black. Don't need any support for that statement of "fact"
Wow, you can't debate so you have to play the race card.................sad. :lol:

For the record, Obama is mixed race and so am I. You can't even get that fact straight.

Wow, you can't debate so you have to play the race card.................sad. :lol:

Set up, like a bowling pin...

LOL, I did that for my own amusement. Do you remember our first ever exchange? You called me a racist for opposing Obama, the issue discussed was nothing to do with race. Then when I said you were stupid, you said OMG, I really am a racist. Prove I'm not. I said I'm not doing that, you're stupid. You concluded that wow, you started off by kidding, but I am a racist.

We've had better exchanges since then, but this time I had to let you walk into the glass door, just for fun. Mission accomplished...

For the record, Obama is mixed race and so am I. You can't even get that fact straight.

Those facts are immaterial to race baiters like you and Obama

LOL, I did that for my own amusement. Do you remember our first ever exchange? You called me a racist for opposing Obama, the issue discussed was nothing to do with race. Then when I said you were stupid, you said OMG, I really am a racist. Prove I'm not. I said I'm not doing that, you're stupid. You concluded that wow, you started off by kidding, but I am a racist.

We've had better exchanges since then, but this time I had to let you walk into the glass door, just for fun. Mission accomplished...

No I don't remember, please provide the post/posts you are referring to. LOL, that's some fantasy you have or you definitely have me mixed up with someone else. The only "mission accomplished" you had was deviating from the subject we were discussing/debating. I don't blame you though.............. :)

Based on what?
You wrote:

How do you know any of what you just posted is true?

No I don't remember, please provide the post/posts you are referring to. LOL, that's some fantasy you have or you definitely have me mixed up with someone else. The only "mission accomplished" you had was deviating from the subject we were discussing/debating. I don't blame you though.............. :)

Pass. I pointed out what you were doing that the time, you didn't man up to it then either. You race flame, you show what you are

Based on what?
You wrote:

How do you know any of what you just posted is true?

For a conservative, no explanation is good enough. For a liberal, no explanation is required. Obama is a liberal, ergo...

Pass. I pointed out what you were doing that the time, you didn't man up to it then either. You race flame, you show what you are
So basically you are full of shit and want to run with some unsubstantiated bullshit. Great form! :lol:

Forum List

Back