Pulitzer Prize Journalist:The Osama binLaden raid was a work of fiction, Hussein Obama should resign

Should Obama stand trial for this heinous crime?

• Yes.

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • No.

Votes: 14 58.3%

• Total voters
I hear you. That's as stupid as the people who think Obama got Bin Laden

When you say "got" do you mean 'gave Seal Team 6 the order to raid the compound which resulted in Osama Bin Laden's death'?

Yes, the Seal team got Bin Laden, military intelligence found him. Obama is a politician, he wore a suit then spiked the ball so fast taking credit he fucked up our chance to get any useful intelligence out of the compound

That's ridiculous. The mission was to capture or kill Bin Laden.

Of course....being a dishonest hack....you wish us to believe that the guy in charge gets no credit for success.....but all the blame for failure.

Being a dishonest hack, you have a different standard for Democrats than you do Republicans.

Note when Reagan, HW, W talked about military excursions, they praised the military, not themselves. That is what I expect from both parties. Obama grabbed the microphone and shone the spotlight on himself. You have a flagrantly double standard for Presidents from the two parities. That is what being a dishonest hack is actually about

You have never read a word of mine discussing anything regarding Reagan's or either Bush' military excursions. What you have just done is make up a story in your mind and convinced yourself that it's true.

You also failed to note that President Obama praises the military on a near daily basis. He did so when he announced that Bin Laden was dead. Did you miss it intentionally? Here is a reminder:

Full text of President Obama s announcement - Politico Staff - POLITICO.com

I continue to be disappointed in your ability to have a thoughtful discussion. You are much weaker than I once thought. What was I thinking?

ROFLMNAO... Now THAT is ADORABLE!

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Getting bin Laden and the drones were the only thing this idiot got right. Still, it's not enough to make up for his monumental fuck ups.

I hope you live another 100 years, dummy. You'll agonize over the way Obama is treated by historians.

Depends on the historians. If they are truthful, Obama will look like the fuck up he is. I am sure some liberals are already busy rewriting history for the Common Core program that makes him look good.

I wonder if you are aware.

Clementine coming unpeeled again?

clementine360.jpg

When you say "got" do you mean 'gave Seal Team 6 the order to raid the compound which resulted in Osama Bin Laden's death'?

Yes, the Seal team got Bin Laden, military intelligence found him. Obama is a politician, he wore a suit then spiked the ball so fast taking credit he fucked up our chance to get any useful intelligence out of the compound

That's ridiculous. The mission was to capture or kill Bin Laden.

Of course....being a dishonest hack....you wish us to believe that the guy in charge gets no credit for success.....but all the blame for failure.

Being a dishonest hack, you have a different standard for Democrats than you do Republicans.

Note when Reagan, HW, W talked about military excursions, they praised the military, not themselves. That is what I expect from both parties. Obama grabbed the microphone and shone the spotlight on himself. You have a flagrantly double standard for Presidents from the two parities. That is what being a dishonest hack is actually about

You have never read a word of mine discussing anything regarding Reagan's or either Bush' military excursions. What you have just done is make up a story in your mind and convinced yourself that it's true.

You also failed to note that President Obama praises the military on a near daily basis. He did so when he announced that Bin Laden was dead. Did you miss it intentionally? Here is a reminder:

Full text of President Obama s announcement - Politico Staff - POLITICO.com

I continue to be disappointed in your ability to have a thoughtful discussion. You are much weaker than I once thought. What was I thinking?

ROFLMNAO... Now THAT is ADORABLE!

Hmmmmm. It's been a long time since you decided to say anything to me. I wonder why? Did I burn you badly the last time? I'm guessing that's it. Had enough time to heal up?

I'll look forward to reading what you have to say.

Getting bin Laden and the drones were the only thing this idiot got right. Still, it's not enough to make up for his monumental fuck ups.

I hope you live another 100 years, dummy. You'll agonize over the way Obama is treated by historians.

Depends on the historians. If they are truthful, Obama will look like the fuck up he is. I am sure some liberals are already busy rewriting history for the Common Core program that makes him look good.

I wonder if you are aware.

Clementine coming unpeeled again?

clementine360.jpg
What a lovely concession.

I suppose I will never get my fill of watching Leftists fail. It just pleases me.

[

I remember that for several days after it was announced that bin laden was taken out, the stories kept changing. I lost track of how many times we got a different version of what happened and I knew then that we weren't getting the truth. But then, does anyone expect the truth from this bunch?

What sane person expects the truth from Alex Jones.?

All of this nonsense is just that nonsense...I never believed Obama got the real Bin Laden and he knew it. That is why he had him dumped off the Huey. The Navy Seals wouldn't necessarily know the difference between a look alike and the real deal they were given photos of Bin by the Obama administration but someone in the world somewhere would have known the difference and this is why we still have seen no pictures of his dead body. Look Obama is the worst U.S. president in our nations history. He is a piece of lying race bating dog shit and I would spit on his grave.
But actually the asshole may turn out to be a blessing in disguise. The dems are toast and it's because of him. Hillary is a big waste of time and money and the DNC knows it. They don't dare get rid of her even though they know she will not win the election. They need to be rid of the Clinton's once and for all and they will do so by getting out of the way and letting her lose big. The Clinton's will fade away after that.
They also know that Obama has so deteriorated the democrat brand that no one else in the democrat party could win right now anyway. So let Hillary take another stab at it she will lose and the DNC's real hopefuls will stay untainted by the drubbing the American voters are going to dish out to them in 2016. Then they can surface down the road when the GOP falls flat.

[

I remember that for several days after it was announced that bin laden was taken out, the stories kept changing. I lost track of how many times we got a different version of what happened and I knew then that we weren't getting the truth. But then, does anyone expect the truth from this bunch?

Alex Jones? LOL!

Gilligan, Jones is not the person reporting the relevant information, relating to the most recent discovery of an obama scam. The information relevant to such was merely posted on his cite.

Such has no been confirmed by even the most ludicrous of leftist propaganda organs... Incredibly fluttering with some latent desire to expose facts... Not the least of such being the NYTimes, NBC and CBS.

[

I didn't read it. I was merely commenting on the fact that Obama put forth a number of different versions of the day Osama was killed. I formed my opinion based solely on that. Maybe some of you should go back and look at the stories the Obama administration put out there. I don't even remember which version they settled on.

Alex Jones? LOL!

Gilligan, Jones is not the person reporting the relevant information, relating to the most recent discovery of an obama scam. The information relevant to such was merely posted on his cite.

Such has no been confirmed by even the most ludicrous of leftist propaganda organs... Incredibly fluttering with some latent desire to expose facts... Not the least of such being the NYTimes, NBC and CBS.

When posters attack me and toss out the cheap insults, I know I've won the argument. So, you should be pleased that they so quickly resorted to the usual tactics of attacking the source and making nasty comments. It just means they know they can't defend Obama

Alex Jones? LOL!

When posters attack me and toss out the cheap insults, I know I've won the argument. So, you should be pleased that they so quickly resorted to the usual tactics of attacking the source and making nasty comments. It just means they know they can't defend Obama

You should do what I've done, put whoever it is you're quoting on ignore (which is why I can't see who you quoted). I've learned the more than half these left-wing bots exist only to derail and deflect. You can't even identify any of their own views/philosophy since they never once mention their own ideas, they just viciously attack yours with a bunch of slanderous claims (at worst) or derail (at best). They don't come here to argue, they come here to mudsling in defense of the Messiah (Obabble). Some of them even mudsling in defense of RHINOS. good shit.

[

Nice derailment tactic (like every other liberal). Alex Jones didn't report this. He repeated it from the original source. IN fact 99% of what alex jones says comes from main stream media. That's why it's hilarious when people call him a conspiracy theorist since everything he says comes directly from the MSM itself.

Welcome to ignore. You've done nothing but mudsling this entire thread.

Alex Jones? LOL!

You should do what I've done, put whoever it is you're quoting on ignore (which is why I can't see who you quoted). I've learned the more than half these left-wing bots exist only to derail and deflect. You can't even identify any of their own views/philosophy since they never once mention their own ideas, they just viciously attack yours with a bunch of slanderous claims (at worst) or derail (at best). They don't come here to argue, they come here to mudsling in defense of the Messiah (Obabble). Some of them even mudsling in defense of RHINOS. good shit.

Ironic!

After exposing the widespread torture, by same reporter, did anyone in the Bush administration resign?

Speaking of torture, doesn't this also expose the previous administrations lies about how the torture of certain individuals led to the whereabouts of BinnyBoy?

So BlindFool, is the reporter a liar?

Kind of a conundrum for you Communists, isn't it?

Your title called for him to resign. Neither man was a rabid tyrant. Impeachment/Removal should be saved for real criminals, like Nixon.

Yeah Nixon, who threatened to use the IRS against political enemies - the scumbag.

Not like your little tin god Obama, who actually DID use the IRS against political enemies,

Of course Nixon had tapes, not like the fucking pile of shit Obama, who has the NSA spying on citizens nation wide.

Now granted, Obama is guilty of interstate extortion, using the corrupt DOJ to serve harassment warrants against business who merely did business with enemies of Obama - in true Mafia style. What did Obama say? "Pizono, you maka the legal and constitutionally protected guns? I'll fucking cut off your access to banks, to food, to water. I'll kill your dog and poison your well."

Yeah BlindFool, REAL fucking criminals....

Hmmmmm. It's been a long time since you decided to say anything to me. I wonder why? Did I burn you badly the last time? I'm guessing that's it. Had enough time to heal up?

An assclown, a fucking moron who actually advertises the fact that he has an IQ less than 40, "burning" someone?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah, right....

An assclown, a fucking moron who actually advertises the fact that he has an IQ less than 40, "burning" someone?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah, right....

Say what? Advertise what?

Your title called for him to resign. Neither man was a rabid tyrant. Impeachment/Removal should be saved for real criminals, like Nixon.

Yeah Nixon, who threatened to use the IRS against political enemies - the scumbag.

Not like your little tin god Obama, who actually DID use the IRS against political enemies,

Of course Nixon had tapes, not like the fucking pile of shit Obama, who has the NSA spying on citizens nation wide.

Now granted, Obama is guilty of interstate extortion, using the corrupt DOJ to serve harassment warrants against business who merely did business with enemies of Obama - in true Mafia style. What did Obama say? "Pizono, you maka the legal and constitutionally protected guns? I'll fucking cut off your access to banks, to food, to water. I'll kill your dog and poison your well."

Yeah BlindFool, REAL fucking criminals....

Unhinged2008 nearly always resorts to meaningless lies and vile insults.

What lie did Obama tell regarding the raid and killing of Bin Laden?

Did the seals go in with an invitation from the Pakistani government? Did they cut Bin Laden into pieces and toss his body parts out of the heliocopter?

If you believe Hersh.....that is what you believe. Can you grasp how stupid you are if you believe that?

I hear you. That's as stupid as the people who think Obama got Bin Laden

That's funny.

Yes, you know Obama hand picked and trained the team, then Obama led the team into the compound, shot Bin Laden and personally reviewed every shred of paper using his fluent Arabic to glean every bit of actionable intel before allowing word of the raid to be released to even the NSA much less the press. It's just preposterous to suggest otherwise.

You've watched too much 24

Forum List

Back