Publix nixes the NRA

I has been reported that the Publix Stores have blacklisted the NRA from any support due to a letter from one of the Parkland Students a Mr Hogg. Since they have entered the policital ring I for one will not shop at this store. The list is getting longer with Target, and others. I may have to shop in China.
I will never shop at Publiz anymore nor will I go to Target in case I need to pee there.

I has been reported that the Publix Stores have blacklisted the NRA from any support due to a letter from one of the Parkland Students a Mr Hogg. Since they have entered the policital ring I for one will not shop at this store. The list is getting longer with Target, and others. I may have to shop in China.

I wear my NRA cap to Publix, Dicks Sporting Goods and other places that denounce NRA. I haven't been accosted yet. Maybe it's because I sometimes open carry a Glock 17. It pays to advertise.

Nobody will accost you for wearing your dopey hat. People, in general, are tolerant of morons.

I like how you openly admit to being a chicken shit who has to advertise his carry. Most pussies like to hide their true self. Good for you.
Just exercising my rights. And my hat would make you pee in your bloomers.

Nah. I wear my Sig Sauer cap often. I get to hear a lot of bigoted shit from pussies wherever I go. They see me as a good ol' boy and let go of their everyday PC nature.

Consider moving there
YOU the commie, you move.

You keep attacking the NRA...the NRA supports the FIX NICS act....the democrats oppose it.

The NRA trains local, state and federal law enforcement...the democrats constantly attack law enforcement and prevent them from arresting violent gun criminals.

You keep attacking the NRA...the NRA supports armed security and armed staff in the schools, the democrats oppose it.

The NRA teaches gun safety to millions of children...the democrats fight teaching gun safety to kids.

The NRA supports keeping violent gun offenders in prison, the democrats let violent gun offenders out of jail and pass laws letting them out early.

The NRA doesn't support the PROMISE PROGRAM, of obama, which allowed the shooter to get the gun...the democrats created and support the Promise program...which allowed the shooter to get his gun...

Since those are the facts, the truth and the reality.....

Of the two groups...the democrats are the ones supporting violent murder, not the NRA...
Fuck the NRA
The NRA is not near enough pro-gun, this country needs to be better armed.
BTW. They are also harmless...

You homos can put the NRA out of business but it won't get rid of the 2A. The 2A is protected because of the People's desire for it to remain. Congress doesn't get but a small contribution from the NRA. It's the voters Congreemen have to deal with.

You homos can put the NRA out of business but it won't get rid of the 2A. The 2A is protected because of the People's desire for it to remain. Congress doesn't get but a small contribution from the NRA. It's the voters Congreemen have to deal with.
It’s funny, the NRA is absolutely harmless... These Second Amendment haters are afraid of their own shadow

I'm fine with the 2A, fool.

NRA - Not Real Americans It fits like a glove doesn't it. And cons isn't it a bitch when you get your shit thrown back in your face. Where's all that nRA bravado telling people to f off. It's fading fast, youth are rejecting that fake 'gun club' and know it for what it is, a Republican propaganda outlet like Fake Fox News.

NRA - Not Real Americans It fits like a glove doesn't it. And cons isn't it a bitch when you get your shit thrown back in your face. Where's all that nRA bravado telling people to f off. It's fading fast, youth are rejecting that fake 'gun club' and know it for what it is, a Republican propaganda outlet like Fake Fox News.

And once you eliminate the second amendment, it will be safer to eliminate the first.

You keep attacking the NRA...the NRA supports the FIX NICS act....the democrats oppose it.

The NRA trains local, state and federal law enforcement...the democrats constantly attack law enforcement and prevent them from arresting violent gun criminals.

You keep attacking the NRA...the NRA supports armed security and armed staff in the schools, the democrats oppose it.

The NRA teaches gun safety to millions of children...the democrats fight teaching gun safety to kids.

The NRA supports keeping violent gun offenders in prison, the democrats let violent gun offenders out of jail and pass laws letting them out early.

The NRA doesn't support the PROMISE PROGRAM, of obama, which allowed the shooter to get the gun...the democrats created and support the Promise program...which allowed the shooter to get his gun...

Of the two groups...the democrats are the ones supporting violent murder, not the NRA

Narrows down my shopping list! I hate Publix anyways...expensive as hell and always seemed the kind of place for rich snobs to shop at. I prefer Aldi,Ingles and Kroger.

Consider moving there

Of the two groups...the democrats are the ones supporting violent murder, not the NRA...
Fuck the NRA
You against the Salvation Army? Red Cross? Habitat For Humanity? If not, why not?
I doubt if you know what the NRA does. Pathetic.

The NRA: The left's boogey man

lol

That will show them.

Consider moving there

Fuck the NRA
You against the Salvation Army? Red Cross? Habitat For Humanity? If not, why not?
I doubt if you know what the NRA does. Pathetic.
I am a 5 year member and just signed up how about you? The NRA can use all the support they can get. The only org, who is standing up for your rights to own a gun.
Hyperbolic nonsense.

There’s no need to ‘stand up for’ the right to own a gun; no one wants to prohibit anyone from owning a gun, no laws are proposed to prohibit citizens from owning guns, the right to own a gun is protected in all 50 states and every jurisdiction in America.

Forum List

Back