Publix nixes the NRA

Dan Stubbs

FORGET ---- HELL
May 4, 2017
Some where in the Deep South.
I has been reported that the Publix Stores have blacklisted the NRA from any support due to a letter from one of the Parkland Students a Mr Hogg. Since they have entered the policital ring I for one will not shop at this store. The list is getting longer with Target, and others. I may have to shop in China.

I has been reported that the Publix Stores have blacklisted the NRA from any support due to a letter from one of the Parkland Students a Mr Hogg. Since they have entered the policital ring I for one will not shop at this store. The list is getting longer with Target, and others. I may have to shop in China.
Consider moving there

Consider moving there
YOU the commie, you move.

You keep attacking the NRA...the NRA supports the FIX NICS act....the democrats oppose it.

The NRA trains local, state and federal law enforcement...the democrats constantly attack law enforcement and prevent them from arresting violent gun criminals.

You keep attacking the NRA...the NRA supports armed security and armed staff in the schools, the democrats oppose it.

The NRA teaches gun safety to millions of children...the democrats fight teaching gun safety to kids.

The NRA supports keeping violent gun offenders in prison, the democrats let violent gun offenders out of jail and pass laws letting them out early.

The NRA doesn't support the PROMISE PROGRAM, of obama, which allowed the shooter to get the gun...the democrats created and support the Promise program...which allowed the shooter to get his gun...

Since those are the facts, the truth and the reality.....

Of the two groups...the democrats are the ones supporting violent murder, not the NRA...

Consider moving there

You keep attacking the NRA...the NRA supports the FIX NICS act....the democrats oppose it.

The NRA trains local, state and federal law enforcement...the democrats constantly attack law enforcement and prevent them from arresting violent gun criminals.

You keep attacking the NRA...the NRA supports armed security and armed staff in the schools, the democrats oppose it.

The NRA teaches gun safety to millions of children...the democrats fight teaching gun safety to kids.

The NRA supports keeping violent gun offenders in prison, the democrats let violent gun offenders out of jail and pass laws letting them out early.

The NRA doesn't support the PROMISE PROGRAM, of obama, which allowed the shooter to get the gun...the democrats created and support the Promise program...which allowed the shooter to get his gun...

Of the two groups...the democrats are the ones supporting violent murder, not the NRA...
Fuck the NRA

No, Publix has decided to discontinue all political contributions. They never gave to the NRA, they gave money to a pro-business candidate who unabashedly touted his support for the second amendment and the NRA. Their donations to that candidate had nothing to do with firearms. Then Hogg put his extortion machine into action...

Furthermore, if you are not going to shop in stores that make political contributions or withhold them, ie enter the political arena, guess what? You're going to starve to death, naked.

Fucking moron.

Last edited:
Consider moving there

Fuck the NRA
You against the Salvation Army? Red Cross? Habitat For Humanity? If not, why not?
I doubt if you know what the NRA does. Pathetic.

• Banned
Consider moving there
I had that offer, but they have a different ideas on engineering and I found the Language hard to understand. The pay was not bad and the living conditions not so hot. They had a air problem like you can not fathom.

Consider moving there

Fuck the NRA
You against the Salvation Army? Red Cross? Habitat For Humanity? If not, why not?
Those are good organizations that help people in need. Polar opposites of the disgusting NRA.

Consider moving there
I had that offer, but they have a different ideas on engineering and I found the Language hard to understand. The pay was not bad and the living conditions not so hot. They had a air problem like you can not fathom.
But I bet their fried rice is delicious

Consider moving there

Fuck the NRA
I am a 5 year member and just signed up how about you? The NRA can use all the support they can get. The only org, who is standing up for your rights to own a gun.

No, Publix has decided to discontinue all political contributions. They never gave to the NRA, they gave money to a pro-business candidate who unabashedly touted his support for the second amendment and the NRA. Their donations to that candidate had nothing to do with firearms. Then Hogg put his extortion machine into action...

Furthermore, if you are not going to shop in stores that make political contributions or withhold them, ie enter the political arena, guess what? You're going to starve to death, naked.

Fucking moron.

Just to be clear. Hogg was not the originator of the grass roots boycott that took place last week.

He called for the die-in that occured. But that was days after the internet lit up with the news that Publix was a huge supporter of Putnam, the GOP's leading gubernatorial candidate and NRA stooge.

No extortion. Just people voting with their wallets for a few days and then letting Publix know on social media.

Quite effective.

I wear my NRA cap to Publix, Dicks Sporting Goods and other places that denounce NRA. I haven't been accosted yet. Maybe it's because I sometimes open carry a Glock 17. It pays to advertise.

I wear my NRA cap to Publix, Dicks Sporting Goods and other places that denounce NRA. I haven't been accosted yet. Maybe it's because I sometimes open carry a Glock 17. It pays to advertise.
Let’s the killer know he’s got to take you out first

Consider moving there

Fuck the NRA
Those are good organizations that help people in need. Polar opposites of the disgusting NRA.
Sez you.

Nobody will accost you for wearing your dopey hat. People, in general, are tolerant of morons.

I like how you openly admit to being a chicken shit who has to advertise his carry. Most pussies like to hide their true self. Good for you.

Consider moving there

yesterday tommy t said that rocky horror picture show was his favorite movie

Consider moving there

Fuck the NRA
I am a 5 year member and just signed up how about you? The NRA can use all the support they can get. The only org, who is standing up for your rights to own a gun.
40 year member. I just sent in my contest entry today. I want the F-150. I have enough guns.

Nobody will accost you for wearing your dopey hat. People, in general, are tolerant of morons.

I like how you openly admit to being a chicken shit who has to advertise his carry. Most pussies like to hide their true self. Good for you.
Just exercising my rights. And my hat would make you pee in your bloomers.

Killer? What killer? Killers don't frequent those pansy establishments. Killers go for schools.

Killer? What killer? Killers don't frequent those pansy establishments. Killers go for schools.
Killers go for lots of places. Schools mostly get attacked by kids who’s irresponsible, NRA member gun owning parents leave their guns laying around for their kids to take. Like in Santa Fe.

Forum List

Back