Published 1 day ago Marines say they're being 'crushed' over vaccine refusal: 'A political purge'

Then you are confirming there is no actual religious objection then. Thank you for that.

But actually, there are. The Amish immediately spring to mind, which actually makes me more knowledgeable about this than you are in fact.

So was H1N1 when the military had to take it. And the flu vaccine every single year. It is always a new vaccine.

So why is this different, other than your paranoia?
The flu vaccine had been around for decades by 2009. It isn't a "new vaccine every year". That's yet another madater lie.

My paranoia? I got vaxxed and boosted. Stop being ignorant and thinking that those of us who oppose the mandates also oppose the vaccine. But, it is a fact: we have no idea what the long term affects. Anyone that says they do, is talking out of their asses.

The flu vaccine had been around for decades by 2009. It isn't a "new vaccine every year". That's yet another madater lie.

No, it literally is a new vaccine, reformulated every single year, to try and predict the next variant of flu that will hit. What, do you honestly think we just get the same vaccine every year?

Why do I need to get vaccinated every year?​

Because flu viruses evolve so quickly, last year's vaccine may not protect you from this year's viruses. New flu vaccines are released every year to keep up with rapidly adapting flu viruses.

"Mandate lie" indeed. How about a retraction, since you had been caught saying something untrue?

Wait, what am I thinking? You keep getting caught like this over and over again, and retract nothing.

No, it literally is a new vaccine, reformulated every single year, to try and predict the next variant of flu that will hit. What, do you honestly think we just get the same vaccine every year?

"Mandate lie" indeed. How about a retraction, since you had been caught saying something untrue?

Wait, what am I thinking? You keep getting caught like this over and over again, and retract nothing.
It's tweaked, but it isn't new. Not new like the covid vaccines are. That's why the flu vaccines don't have to go through lengthy FDA approval every year. You people will believe anything...lol. H1N1 has been around since 1918.

It's tweaked, but it isn't new. Not new like the covid vaccines are. That's why the flu vaccines don't have to go through lengthy FDA approval every year. You people will believe anything...lol. H1N1 has been around since 1918.

Actually not.

H1N1 was similar, but not the same as what went around in 1918. It was first detected in April 2009 in California, and within days was reported to the WHO as a potential pandemic. By the end of the month multiple cases were springing up and the WHO and USAMRIID were mobilizing with the WHO declaring it as "Public health emergency of International concern". At the same time the CDC finished sequencing the genome, and confirmed it was indeed a new virus and was highly virulent. The issuing of anti-viral drugs was authorized for any potentially exposed. At the end of April the first tests was designed. At the same time the CDC started to release guidelines for closing school and limiting contact between people.

By July 2009 clinical trials started of a vaccine for H1N1. And by the end of the month the second wave was detected in the US, along with vaccinations being released by October.

It was not the same virus as the Spanish Flu of 1918. And it was rushed through the process just as quickly as this one was.

Once again, you fail because you seem to know nothing about the actual process. And have yet to even explain what is so different this time about the speed. Where where your whines a decade ago?

Actually not.

H1N1 was similar, but not the same as what went around in 1918. It was first detected in April 2009 in California, and within days was reported to the WHO as a potential pandemic. By the end of the month multiple cases were springing up and the WHO and USAMRIID were mobilizing with the WHO declaring it as "Public health emergency of International concern". At the same time the CDC finished sequencing the genome, and confirmed it was indeed a new virus and was highly virulent. The issuing of anti-viral drugs was authorized for any potentially exposed. At the end of April the first tests was designed. At the same time the CDC started to release guidelines for closing school and limiting contact between people.

By July 2009 clinical trials started of a vaccine for H1N1. And by the end of the month the second wave was detected in the US, along with vaccinations being released by October.

It was not the same virus as the Spanish Flu of 1918. And it was rushed through the process just as quickly as this one was.

Once again, you fail because you seem to know nothing about the actual process. And have yet to even explain what is so different this time about the speed. Where where your whines a decade ago?
The Spanish flu was a substrain of H1N1. So, it's still H1N1.

The Spanish flu was a substrain of H1N1. So, it's still H1N1.

It is still not the same disease, no more than any of the variants of COVID are the same disease.

And the vaccine for H1N1 was not just sitting around for 100 years. It was made months before it was used.

And the fail just rolls on. YOu make claims that are easily busted, yet you just double down on them, and still can not explain the difference.

BTW, what is the religious basis for the refusal, and what religions are doing it and why?

It is still not the same disease, no more than any of the variants of COVID are the same disease.

And the vaccine for H1N1 was not just sitting around for 100 years. It was made months before it was used.

And the fail just rolls on. YOu make claims that are easily busted, yet you just double down on them, and still can not explain the difference.

BTW, what is the religious basis for the refusal, and what religions are doing it and why?
Yeah, it's the same animal, just different sub-strains. That's why I said the flu vaccines are tweaked, but it's ultimately the same basic concoction.

"Spanish flu, also known as the Great Influenza epidemic or the 1918 influenza pandemic, was an exceptionally deadly global influenza pandemic caused by the H1N1 influenza A virus."

From a Christian perspective, I believe the basis is because of what the Bible says about treating your body like a temple. And again, we don't have any idea what the long term affects are. I just I hope I don't get dick cancer in 10 years.

Forcing anyone to get vaccinated is fucking stupid, since the vaccines have proven to be therapeutic only and not prophylactic.

The mandators love to used the Colonial Army as an example of a general ordering the troops to get vaxxed, but their comparison fails because the small pox vaccine actually kept people from getting small pox...lol. And it was about 150 years old.

Yeah, it's the same animal, just different sub-strains. That's why I said the flu vaccines are tweaked, but it's ultimately the same basic concoction.

"Spanish flu, also known as the Great Influenza epidemic or the 1918 influenza pandemic, was an exceptionally deadly global influenza pandemic caused by the H1N1 influenza A virus."

From a Christian perspective, I believe the basis is because of what the Bible says about treating your body like a temple. And again, we don't have any idea what the long term affects are. I just I hope I don't get dick cancer in 10 years.

Forcing anyone to get vaccinated is fucking stupid, since the vaccines have proven to be therapeutic only and not prophylactic.

The mandators love to used the Colonial Army as an example of a general ordering the troops to get vaxxed, but their comparison fails because the small pox vaccine actually kept people from getting small pox...lol. And it was about 150 years old.

Hmm, thank you for clearing all that up. Except you are wrong. Small Pox wiped out entire villages of Indians. They had nothing for it. Until they learned that they could use Cowpox to make a vaccine for it the only way to prevent it from running rampant and killing at least half of your population was to isolate it until it either passed or you burnt the bodies. It was found that if you had measles you had an immunity from Small Pox but not everyone got the measles because the method used on the measles was also isolation. The only difference was there was probably not going to be a body count over measles.

The Vaccines work. Even if you get the disease later on, as long as the vaccine is active in your system, it lowers the sickness rate hence fewer people die from it that have been vaccinated.

No, I don't believe we should forceably adminster the vaccine either. But you need to be isolated as in not go out into public, the only job you can do is what you can do from your isolated space. While we don't know the "Long Term Affects" we damn sure know the short term. And if you refuse to be vaccinated you should forfeit health care, your job, and anything else that requires you to leave your "Prison".

Hmm, thank you for clearing all that up. Except you are wrong. Small Pox wiped out entire villages of Indians. They had nothing for it. Until they learned that they could use Cowpox to make a vaccine for it the only way to prevent it from running rampant and killing at least half of your population was to isolate it until it either passed or you burnt the bodies. It was found that if you had measles you had an immunity from Small Pox but not everyone got the measles because the method used on the measles was also isolation. The only difference was there was probably not going to be a body count over measles.

The Vaccines work. Even if you get the disease later on, as long as the vaccine is active in your system, it lowers the sickness rate hence fewer people die from it that have been vaccinated.

No, I don't believe we should forceably adminster the vaccine either. But you need to be isolated as in not go out into public, the only job you can do is what you can do from your isolated space. While we don't know the "Long Term Affects" we damn sure know the short term. And if you refuse to be vaccinated you should forfeit health care, your job, and anything else that requires you to leave your "Prison".
The vaccines work as therapeutics only.

This is the stupidity I'm talking about...lol...

"And if you refuse to be vaccinated you should forfeit health care, your job, and anything else that requires you to leave your "Prison"."

That is the most idiotic thinking I've ever seen. You want to destroy someone because they won't submit to a vaccine that doesn't keep them from catching the virus, thinking it will eradicate the virus. That's fucking brilliant, dude...lol. You people have been totally owned by the government. I would say I'm amazed, but unfortunately, I'm not. There's nothing surprising about your comment.

The vaccines work as therapeutics only.

This is the stupidity I'm talking about...lol...

"And if you refuse to be vaccinated you should forfeit health care, your job, and anything else that requires you to leave your "Prison"."

That is the most idiotic thinking I've ever seen. You want to destroy someone because they won't submit to a vaccine that doesn't keep them from catching the virus, thinking it will eradicate the virus. That's fucking brilliant, dude...lol. You people have been totally owned by the government. I would say I'm amazed, but unfortunately, I'm not. There's nothing surprising about your comment.
Anyone who thinks those things aren't pissing on the Constitution are idiots............As I've said many times.........the Seals are not on trial.......Brandon is.........What we see going on all over the world and starting here is UNBELIEVABLE...........for a virus with a very high survival rate.

Because the mandate is directed at Jews and Christians you DemNazi Fascist!
Really?

Funny, care to explain this, as everybody has to take it, not just Jews and Christians.

And what exactly about Jews and Christians prohibits them from getting vaccinated?

But thank you for being so lucid and giving such a clear explanation.

Really?

Funny, care to explain this, as everybody has to take it, not just Jews and Christians.

And what exactly about Jews and Christians prohibits them from getting vaccinated?

Are you saying only Jews and Christians are refusing?

And are all the other vaccination requirements also Unconstitutional?
Yawn. You mean the ones that actually work. If they fucking worked and had long term poof of the tech used in human trials we wouldnt be here.

Court has ruled. Til it is overturned the constitution rules apply to this case.

Really?

Both Jews and Christians believe that their body is a temple. Orthodox Jews specifically will refuse to be vaccinated. They were ostracized in Nazi Germany for it, and ultimately dehumanized, deprived of their property, wealth and businesses, rounded up in cattle cars and sent to "Health Camps" Yes, that is what they were told.

So The Mandate is based in Religious Bigotry, and people who have Religious or Political Objections to it are being discriminated against.

Are you saying only Jews and Christians are refusing?
Jews Christians and Patriots. The Objections mostly lie along Religious and Political Objections with some having Medical Objections to Vax Mandates.

A lot of nurses and doctors are being fired over this. Some object to the Vax on medical grounds, and others political and religious. It's The Left who wants to pain everyone with the broad brush of discrimination.

How about NO? That should be good enough. My Body, My Choice? Body Autonomy is a Constitutional Right.

But for you spineless Borg, Maybe Biden can declare a Mental Health Emergency and force you loons on The Left to take Anti-Depressants Every Day? That would be fitting, but I would support you if you refused to take your medication.

You people on the other hand would be forcing Prozac down your own mother's throats and thinking you were doing a good deed.

Both Jews and Christians believe that their body is a temple. Orthodox Jews specifically will refuse to be vaccinated. They were ostracized in Nazi Germany for it, and ultimately dehumanized, deprived of their property, wealth and businesses, rounded up in cattle cars and sent to "Health Camps" Yes, that is what they were told.

So The Mandate is based in Religious Bigotry, and people who have Religious or Political Objections to it are being discriminated against.

On my Sister's side, there are Orthodox Jews. Guess what, they may complain about it but they were some of the first in line to be vaccinated. You are trying to play someone else's victim card and failing fast.

On my Sister's side, there are Orthodox Jews. Guess what, they may complain about it but they were some of the first in line to be vaccinated. You are trying to play someone else's victim card and failing fast.
Fear does cause one to compromise their beliefs, and FAST. Fear is what drives bigotry and discrimination, and that fear turns to hatred.

Forum List

Back