Soldiers Could Be Discharged If They Refuse Vaccine-All Troops to be Vaxxed by December 15

No you wouldn't, hell members of the military are already vaccinated. When you go overseas you are vaccinated depending on the country you are going to. This is nothing new, just a few dumb ass Trump Humpers trying to cause confusion that's all.
Not a normal "vaccine" hell, doesnt even fit the definition of one.

b. Express a personal opinion on political candidates or issues but not as a representative of the Armed Forces.
That goes way beyond simply "not wearing the uniform". When playing politics, you don't shout from the rooftops about how you're part of the military, because that's an attempt to imply that the military endorses your politics.

I don't necessarily have a problem with the military requiring the vaccine.

I think the best way to go about this, though, would be to allow those who don't want the vaccine an "early out".

The individual should be permitted to accept the base pay for two years of their current paygrade. So, an E-6 with over 10 years of service would be offered a "buy out" of $93,189.60 ()which would be taxable), as his monthly base pay is $3882.90, and an honorable discharge.

This way it would be far less punitive to the individual and would still satisfy the goal of getting all troops vaccinated...

The inability of you stupid uneducated Moon Bats to understand the concept of what America is all about speaks volumes of your ignorance of the concept of individual Liberty so you can just go fuck yourself.
Like I give any fucks about the 'libber-tees' of magaturds. Fuck you right back, slap head.

I seriously doubt that the vaccines themselves have anything to do with the refusal to take them.
I do believe that it's an absolute mistrust of the CIC and administration that is at work here. We have seen this before when Democrats are running the WH...there was a massive Exodus under Clinton for the policies he had started. (DADT). Then another smaller one during Obama...now with Biden we are seeing another... especially after the Afghanistan fiasco and absolute lack of even the most basic transparency about goals.

I'm thinking that many soldiers have no concern whatsoever about the vaccines (they have had a bunch of them already) but actually are just using this as an excuse to get out.

The military will be whittled down to a few gay guys playing grabass and comparing nail polish color. America is becoming the whimpering bait dog of all bait dogs. What a complete shame we have become. We went from premier fighting force to premier woke in just a few years. The best thing to say about our pathetic military becoming is, they will at least enjoy getting raped up the ass by the men of conquering countries.

All troops are expected to be vaccinated by December 15. Vaccinations will be mandatory..with those who refuse ultimately being kicked out of the military.

Soldiers who refuse to get the COVID-19 vaccine could be discharged, the U.S. Army has announced, following Secretary of Defense Lloyd J. Austin III's order that all service members be vaccinated.
Those who refuse the vaccine will first be counseled by their chain of command and medical providers, the Army said in a statement on Tuesday,.
But if they are not granted an exemption for a legitimate medical, religious or administrative reason and continue to not comply, they could be disciplined, including being relieved of duties or discharged.
In its statement, the Army said all active duty soldiers are expected to be vaccinated by December 15, while Reserve and National Guard units are expected to be fully vaccinated by June 30, 2022.
The Army has 485,000 active duty soldiers. There are also 189,500 in the Reserve and 336,000 in the National Guard.
Those who have pending exemption requests will not face discipline until their exemption is fully processed, the statement added.
Soldiers who have previously contracted COVID-19 are not automatically exempt from full vaccination and should consult their primary care managers, the Army said.
Let the soldiers decide, it’s their choice.

Get rid of the good soldiers and replace them with diverse Affirmative Actions idiots. What could possibly go wrong?

China could never defeat the US but they are making headway in destroying us from within by getting their man in the White House.
Spoken like a true racist moron. I guarantee you the main folks running their mouth have never served in the military.

The military will be whittled down to a few gay guys playing grabass and comparing nail polish color. America is becoming the whimpering bait dog of all bait dogs. What a complete shame we have become. We went from premier fighting force to premier woke in just a few years. The best thing to say about our pathetic military becoming is, they will at least enjoy getting raped up the ass by the men of conquering countries.

The replacement queers, transsexuals and worthless dumbass affirmative action Negroes and unqualified women will have the Chinese military shaking in their boots. However, it won't be shaking for fear. It will be laughing.

Hell, discharge all of them. We don't need a military any more.
It would be hilarious if most of the military walked out and resigned. Along with our police, fire fighters and other affected people!

Uncle Joe will just have some White House staffer write a sternly-worded letter, if someone attacks us.
Joe can go down himself and fight off the Chinese with his used box of soiled Depends.

How legitimate is this decree? Isn't there a clause in US law that vaccination is voluntary?

It would be hilarious if most of the military walked out and resigned. Along with our police, fire fighters and other affected people!
I have always believed that the American military, firefighters and police are the pride of America, and they largely determine its spirit. If they leave, it will be an ordinary left-wing dictatorship with corrupted semi-slave structures.

I think the best way to go about this, though, would be to allow those who don't want the vaccine an "early out".

The individual should be permitted to accept the base pay for two years of their current paygrade. So, an E-6 with over 10 years of service would be offered a "buy out" of $93,189.60 ()which would be taxable), as his monthly base pay is $3882.90, and an honorable discharge.

Right, that makes a lot of nonsense.

Some joker that has 3 years and 2 months in and has already decided to get out then just says no to the vaccine. And gets a nice big fat check, in addition to getting out early.

No, in reality it should be just as it is. A big "get out", and a boot to the rear for refusing to follow directives. And an RE code that will never let them back in ever again.

Forum List

Back