Public Right To Know About Prop. 8 Trial

Number 1 Reason Homophobes Fear Public Trial

• What's next, videotaping GOP members at airport mensrooms?

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Gays will act up before cameras?

• Anti Gay Marriage Leaders Will Be Heard & Seen Lisping

• Lies Will Be Exposed On Tape

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
Then call the authorities. There is no reason that this trial not be televised.

-TSO

no, there are many reasons it should not be televised, many trials of this nature are not televised....you want the process to be as smooth as possible, adding the circus of television is just plain stupid, especially when threats have been issued and both sides are extremely heated

Trials in CA are televised if there is interest in them. There is interest and it should be televised.

But of course, the cockroaches don't want to see the light of day. Not surprised by that at all.

you idiot...i said in trials like this the courts often do not allow it to be televised, i never said they are not televised

and this is FEDERAL court :cuckoo:

I believe it's about closed door politics, and that's exactly what he's referring too with regards to healthcare. So, there's no difference except that healthcare will affect everyone's lives, not just 2 percent of the population, so I think it holds more significance. Who cares about Prop 8 in California, there are far more important topics that need light shed on them.

but the conservatives are running on prop 8...and not for anything.

heath care reform is needed and if the GOP wants to boycott and obstruct, we get less than we should.

shame on them.

btw. Prop 8 will expose liars on all sides. It is important.

I'm largely ambivalent, since I wouldn't bother watching it regardless. But I can't think of any legitimate reasons why it shouldn't be televised.

I'm largely ambivalent, since I wouldn't bother watching it regardless. But I can't think of any legitimate reasons why it shouldn't be televised.

trials should not be publicity circuses or political cacophony

televising this will do both...

In your rush (no pun intended) to judgement, you forgot to READ the OP. The judge in the case refused to agree to televise live, for that very reason. The judge will control the court room, not the camera.

what are you so afraid of you little girlyman/boy? huh? why don't you go volunteer for military service or something?

How? It is to be videotaped to show later, from what I've read in the OP. Not news vans all parked out front and paparazzi.

-TSO

Yeah and what are the authorities going to do after a mob has brutally beaten you and burned your home down?

Arrested the criminals?

(Just a thought)

BTW....are you suggesting there is that kind of fear involved here?

And that is the extent of what they can do that hence the problem. They cant keep anyone safe. Arresting someone after the fact doesnt prevent anyone from getting hurt and losing everything.

I dont have to suggest that that kind of fear is involved. The pro marriage destruction lobby has already demosntrated how violent they can be and that they won't stop until they have successfully intimidated or destroyed anyone who opposes them.

Yeah and what are the authorities going to do after a mob has brutally beaten you and burned your home down?

Arrested the criminals?

(Just a thought)

BTW....are you suggesting there is that kind of fear involved here?

And that is the extent of what they can do that hence the problem. They cant keep anyone safe. Arresting someone after the fact doesnt prevent anyone from getting hurt and losing everything.

I dont have to suggest that that kind of fear is involved. The pro marriage destruction lobby has already demosntrated how violent they can be and that they won't stop until they have successfully intimidated or destroyed anyone who opposes them.

Oh, how violent are we? Pray tell.

this is about security.

-TSO

So you are suggesting that by televising this trial, that groups of gay mobs will form and start hunting down people, beat them up and burn down their homes? Really?

-TSO

-TSO

So you are suggesting that by televising this trial, that groups of gay mobs will form and start hunting down people, beat them up and burn down their homes? Really?

-TSO

We is ALLLLLLLL POWERFUL! BEWARE! BEWARE!

-TSO

We is ALLLLLLLL POWERFUL! BEWARE! BEWARE!

torches.jpg

Run away, run away!!!

-TSO

Forum List

Back