Public Right To Know About Prop. 8 Trial

Number 1 Reason Homophobes Fear Public Trial

• What's next, videotaping GOP members at airport mensrooms?

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Gays will act up before cameras?

• Anti Gay Marriage Leaders Will Be Heard & Seen Lisping

• Lies Will Be Exposed On Tape

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
latimes story...

Fderal Judges Wants Prop. 8 Trial Videotape For Public Viewing

A Federal Judge says he
''...wants the federal trial over the constitutionality of Proposition 8 to be videotaped and distributed over the Internet.

In addition to running the entire proceedings on You Tube hours after they occur, the court videotape would be broadcast live at several other federal courthouses, including the 9th Circuit courthouse in Pasadena, Walker said.

Supporters of Proposition 8 opposed public dissemination of the trial video and argued that witnesses would be intimidated by having their testimony watched by millions of people.

The Proposition 8 campaign also objected to... live feeds at other courthouses.

Walker said that many of the campaign's experts who would testify are "academics -- people who stand up before classrooms all the time''
My momma always said, shine the light on cockroaches and they scatter.

The videos if they come will be great educational opportunities for law students and others.

torches.jpg

Run away, run away!!!

-TSO

Sad to say, I seem to have frightened Avatar away with my all-powerful Gay mojo.

Nobody really cares about you two.

No go get a room with a view...preferably one at the Bates Motel

:confused:

Sad to say, I seem to have frightened Avatar away with my all-powerful Gay mojo.

Nobody really cares about you two.

No go get a room with a view...preferably one at the Bates Motel

:confused:

I apologize.

nuf said
:eusa_whistle:

===================================

latimes story...

Fderal Judges Wants Prop. 8 Trial Videotape For Public Viewing

A Federal Judge says he
''...wants the federal trial over the constitutionality of Proposition 8 to be videotaped and distributed over the Internet.

In addition to running the entire proceedings on You Tube hours after they occur, the court videotape would be broadcast live at several other federal courthouses, including the 9th Circuit courthouse in Pasadena, Walker said.

Supporters of Proposition 8 opposed public dissemination of the trial video and argued that witnesses would be intimidated by having their testimony watched by millions of people.

The Proposition 8 campaign also objected to... live feeds at other courthouses.

Walker said that many of the campaign's experts who would testify are "academics -- people who stand up before classrooms all the time''
My momma always said, shine the light on cockroaches and they scatter.

Forum List

Back