Public education anyone?

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
As in the days of Noah....

A fb friend posted a real article that had a pic of two guys doing their depraved thing with one having his mouth and face stuck up the other one's bare ass in the parking area at the NFL stadium Ford Field in Detroit. It was one of those things you just want to pass on and wish you really hadn't seen it but it sticks in your mind as you wonder how people can became so depraved and even worse do it in a public area for the whole world can see. Talk about a sick society. We are there. Warning was given but most people chose to ignore it and even got pretty nasty with and about those who attempted to give warning. The flood is a flood of evil folks whether you want to hear it or not.

Colorado Public Schools now requiring Students to Role Play Child Sacrifice to Molech

Excerpt from the article:
"...So they can’t mentally grasp the reality of what’s actually happening all around them because it’s “unthinkable.”

So when a 16-year-old Colorado girl was “violated” by sexually explicit role playing assignment in public school — where she was required to role play rape and sodomy concepts while the teacher demanded she read out loud lines like, “fu##ed in the a–” and similar language — most people dismiss the reality because they can’t fathom it being real..."

Yeah, "public education"- you bet- sadly, education is merely passing on knowledge- it's the gov't mandates where it has no business, nor authority to do so- and, for the record, I'm not a religious person- my formal "education" stopped in the 9th grade- but, I had learned to read, write and do arithmetic-

Yeah, "public education"- you bet- sadly, education is merely passing on knowledge- it's the gov't mandates where it has no business, nor authority to do so- and, for the record, I'm not a religious person- my formal "education" stopped in the 9th grade- but, I had learned to read, write and do arithmetic-
I hear you.

I knew Steamboat was sliding into the shitter when I left about 5 years ago, but wow....Just wow.
Rod said when they went through there back in the 70's he got a really off feeling there.

I knew Steamboat was sliding into the shitter when I left about 5 years ago, but wow....Just wow.
Rod said when they went through there back in the 70's he got a really off feeling there.
Lived there for over 20 years....Had a great time while I was there....A very close friend died of cancer in '09 and there is still a hole in the place that can never be filled for me.

A very close friend died of cancer in '09 and there is still a hole in the place that can never be filled for me.
My best friend ever died of cancer- I think of him often. He was one of a kind.

Here is the thing. If you can read and do math, you never really stop learning.

If you can read and do math, you never really stop learning.
That would be hard to prove on political message boards-
Not sure about that. My typing and articulating words better have improved drastically since first posting on here. Plus I've learned how to do abbreviations too in order to tell some lil prick where to get off without wasting a lot of keystrokes.

Forum List

Back